I think i'm ready for a new plug-in vaporizer > Cloud, (EVO) or LSV ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

420HazeCandykushkush

Hi to everyone,

So after having my solo for a half year now i think i'm ready to get my 1st plug-in vaporizer.

Already have a PA for my Solo but it's not enough especially when i'm with friends and passing that vape around. After all it's still a portable vape. Which i had a lot of fun with the past year.

Anyway i don't have any experience with plug-in vaporizers, i already read some threads in the plug-in section. Which is great for advice, i'm still hesitating between the CLOUD, (evo) and the LSV. Which or both great vaporizers IMO. If somebody could point me in the right direction would be great i'm curious what you guys think between them.

420HazeCandykushkush,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I think it comes down to budget and whether or not you already have a piece of glass to use with the LSV. if you are on a budget, get the LSV. If you already have a nice piece of glass to use, get the LSV. If you have none of this and can wait for the EVO, consider that.

420HazeCandykushkush

I do have a nice piece of glass. Well i could i buy an old, used cloud. Also i can order an evo without a glass hydrotube... Actually wanna know what people think between the performance of LSV and Cloud or Cloud EVO.

420HazeCandykushkush,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
You can read what I think in the LSV and Cloud threads, but it's basically what I said here. If money is tight then the LSV with your current glass is as good as it gets (your glass needs to be 14mm or 18mm). If you have money and time to burn you could order an EVO and wait. You could buy a used Cloud, but for reliability I would stick with the LSV.

max

Out to lunch
My :2c: is pretty much the same. The EVO is better- no learning curve, no worry about overcoming the temp with a really big draw. It's also a lot more $ and you'll have to wait until sometime early next year since orders are backed up. I have an older Cloud and it's still working, but if I didn't I'd probably buy an LSV instead of a used, iffy Cloud if I didn't want to pay up for the EVO or wait an extended period for delivery.

420HazeCandykushkush

After reading some reviews and looking at the LSV thread i think it's the best for his price/quality.
Dno how it's comparted to the Enano didn't really look at that one..
Anyway i live in europe so i'm looking for a 220V LSV unit, what is the best buy i can get nowadays?

420HazeCandykushkush,

max

Out to lunch
The OP asked about the EVO and LSV, and has decided on the LSV, according to his last post.

EDIT has the LSV. Not sure they would have best price.

Caligula

Maximus
The OP asked about the EVO and LSV, and has decided on the LSV, according to his last post.

EDIT has the LSV. Not sure they would have best price.

I read his reply differently I suppose. Seemed to me that he hadn't considered the EV vape and has yet to make a purchase. Seems to be a good reason to bring up related products that weren't mentioned in the OP? In any case, if he picked the LSV then he bought a great unit.

Caligula,
Reactions: z9

420HazeCandykushkush

Hello,

I have a question regarding the epic nano and the EV2.

I'm looking for a plug-in vaporizer that i can use with a glass bubbler.

It seems to me if i buy the EV-2 vape and GonG adapter with the EV50 coupon.

I have the same vaporizer as the nano but for less $ ? Is this correct?

If not could somebody explain me the difference.

I know the EV-2 is a whip vape but if you purchase the GonG you can use it with a bubbler.

Mod note: No spamming. Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple locations.

420HazeCandykushkush,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom