I need an upgrade

SmokingElectricity

Longtime DBV/SSV user. Sick and tired of the rubber hose. So I'm looking for "something new"

I'm looking to spend $150 max and it needs to be water pipe compatible. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Here are a few that caught my eye:

Life Saber: Basically a DBV without the hose. Would only use with a water pipe. Wand looks ridiculous though.

DynaVap: Extremely portable and stealthy. Not sure I want to start buying butane & torches though (yes I know about the induction heaters)

Flowermate Slick: Portable and usb rechargeable. Reviews here have said it's not really a good daily driver. Worried about longevity as well.

SmokingElectricity,

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
If you dont mind butane, I would recommend the Lotus with WPA. Its a fantastic vape and in my opinion it is a heavy hitter that works well with glass. I use both the metal stem and Jhook but looking to grab a bubbler soon.

Vaporware

LSV, Elev8r, VapCap and some others would be good, but if you want to save some money you could also just run a tube from your current devices into a water pipe (you may need an adapter, but that should be it) and save the rest until you can afford whatever you really want.

GoldenBud

Longtime DBV/SSV user. Sick and tired of the rubber hose. So I'm looking for "something new"

I'm looking to spend $150 max and it needs to be water pipe compatible. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Here are a few that caught my eye:

Life Saber: Basically a DBV without the hose. Would only use with a water pipe. Wand looks ridiculous though.

DynaVap: Extremely portable and stealthy. Not sure I want to start buying butane & torches though (yes I know about the induction heaters)

Flowermate Slick: Portable and usb rechargeable. Reviews here have said it's not really a good daily driver. Worried about longevity as well.

Dynavap VapCap M (With Ti Tip, 80$)/Some Nona/hydra (85$-100$) + SJK (from eBay, pay attention for 110V/220V for your needs) + IH SJK Holder from DDave site (the M fits perfectly in the SJK with this adapter)

total around 140$-160$ without shipping fees

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom