I need a vaporizer but don't know which to get, help!

Kichara

Hi,

I'm on a fixed income and need a vaporizer to get pain relief. I bought one for 60 that doesn't seem to work very well so need advice about getting one that works well that won't bankrupt me. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Kichara,

stever105

Not sure what your budget is but i just bought a extreme q 2 weeks ago...i watched some friends buy a few cheaper models and was lucky enough to have tried them numerous times...after my brother-in law bought the extreme q i had to have one...great investment...keep im mind i have not tried the silver surfer or the volcano which i hear are great as well...look around here at fuck combustion this is a great forum and surely you will come up with the right one for yourself and your budget...but i am sold on the extreme q...great bang for the buck

stever105,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi Kichara and welcome to the forum.

Which vape to buy is a question that comes up often. And the answer isn't that easy. It depends on a variety of things; specific needs and price point being two of them. If you are going to be using this vape for mostly personal use, two that I use and would recommend are the Magic Flight Launch Box or the Myrtlezap. The LB is a portable vape and will run you around $100 shipped, depending on where you live and where you buy it from. I would suggest reading that thread for more info:

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909

The Myrtlezap, while not as portable, is another nice vape. It will cost a bit more, starting at $145 shipped. That thread is here:

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1008

I know it seems like a lot of reading, but since you are on a fixed income and price is important, the more educated about the product you are, the easier it will be to make a choice. There are several other types of vapes out there that might suit your needs better, including some with whips or bags. Until you determine what you want from a vape, you can't really make that decision. Take a little time to do your homework, read about several different types of vapes here on the forum, and I think you will be happier with your purchase.

Good luck!

momofthegoons,

Beezleb

My best advice is to first look at your usage and needs and state that. If you have a firm budget or any other restraints let us know.

I recommend the videos in my sig as they should help you understand a bit more.

Beezleb,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
If you are attracted to the Q but are on a budget, consider the Extreme v3 (the earlier model). It's now available for a lot less than the Q but in terms of performance (fan noise excluded) it works just as well.

I echo momofthegoons's excellent advice: take your time, think about what you need, and read the forums. Having said that, in my opinion the best bang for your buck is the Launch Box. The complete thread is intimidating in its length but worth reading entirely. For the essence, read the Vaporpedia entry linked from my sig.

pakalolo,

max

Out to lunch
The Launch Box works very well for pain relief needs, assuming mj will do the trick for you. Check the LB thread for Vicki's raves about the LB in this respect, vs. the other vape models she's used. The LB is also affordable (disounts available in our Retailer Discussion thread), and has the best warranty anyone could ask for.

max,
Top Bottom