I need a portable scale- any suggestions?

Nesta

I was making some tincture the other day (thanks for the inspiration @Steele Concept – it turned out well!) but I realized my kitchen scale only measures in one gram increments, it’s not as precise as needed.

So I’m in the market for a portable scale to use in the 0.1g to 4 gram range. Anybody have a suggestion?

I saw a reference here to oldwillknottscales.com by one of the mods (@Stu ??) They seem to be a good resource, does anyone have any experience with them or another seller?

I’m looking for something:
-small & accurate
-measures to 0.01 resolution
-able to calibrate
-with tare
-uses AA or AAA batteries (not a watch battery)

max

Out to lunch
oldwillknottscales.com
You won't find a significantly better price elsewhere. Use this page to find the models with .01g accuracy. It should take you here and I'd consider Proscale, MyWeigh, and Jennings. You can get excellent quality for around $20 and if your weight capacity requirement isn't too high (like 50g), you'll even find one or two that come with a calibration weight.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
You won't find a significantly better price elsewhere. Use this page to find the models with .01g accuracy. It should take you here and I'd consider Proscale, MyWeigh, and Jennings. You can get excellent quality for around $20 and if your weight capacity requirement isn't too high (like 50g), you'll even find one or two that come with a calibration weight.
That's where I got mine! Great service & product. JSR-50 http://www.oldwillknottscales.com/search.asp?keyword=jsr-50&x=31&y=7

Top Bottom