I need a metal wire cleaning brush

LabPong

I am looking for a specific tool for cleaning my screens. I would love to get this $20 titanium brush..but I would be ok with a $10 SS one.

The ones at the hardware store that have wire bristles are all in a right angle with the handles. Like a freaking bbq grill cleaner. The ones for putting in a drill are way too huge bristled.

Anyone know of something like this shape/style that is SS or Ti....but much cheaper?

nailbrushes_1107241064.png

LabPong,

al bundy

Vaporist
The Magic flight launch box used to come with a flux brush I believe like the one you posted above

A flux brush is used for soldering worked great for the Launch box
You could soak them in91% ISO (available almost any drug store)
also that will clean them
Some people just use a lighter also I don’t.

al bundy,

ginolicious

Lighter will ruin the screens for sure. And char them.

Haze V3 comes with a brush. You can order from haze or any vape store. It’s an accessory. Or Vapir. The Rise 2.0 comes with a similar one.

ginolicious,

Whissmu

I am looking for a specific tool for cleaning my screens. I would love to get this $20 titanium brush..but I would be ok with a $10 SS one.

The ones at the hardware store that have wire bristles are all in a right angle with the handles. Like a freaking bbq grill cleaner. The ones for putting in a drill are way too huge bristled.

Anyone know of something like this shape/style that is SS or Ti....but much cheaper?

nailbrushes_1107241064.png

I use this for my steel baskets, it's not titanium but low-cost -> https://www.head-shop.eu/Bong-Shop/Wire-brush-for-screens-A.06368-

Whissmu,

LabPong

LabPong,

LabPong

LabPong,

Whissmu

I know it's not exactly the one you're looking for ... but it's very cheap for USA -> https://www.fasttech.com/p/7662300

you could cut half or more of the bristles with a pair of pliers ... the bristles are not smooth but they can be straightened... without too many angles :tinfoil: ... they are ideas! :hmm:!

Whissmu,
Top Bottom