• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

I love the smell of combusted MJ

DJDIZZY

I've been vaping now for 2 weeks. My roommate still smokes MJ and Cigs. I really notice the smell of the cigs now, don't like that much but MAN, when he burns a bowl and that sweet smell lets into the air.... it's almost arousing;)!

DJDIZZY,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
wow really....that shit smells like funk. Must be some purple weed then...I can relate ;)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

masejl12

I love the smell of MJ smoke too but I can't have that skunky smell around my place, so vapor turns out to be great for this reason but I still enjoy vapor's sweet short-lived aroma. I look at it this way, better smell or better taste? :peace:

masejl12,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
Choism said:
I love the scent mj vapor.
QFT. it may just be me but knowing all the chemicals and undesireables in MJ and cig smoke makes me nauseous. it sucks to because being at college means having to talk to girls who engage in both. :/

it does help that they're sexy as hell. :brow:

illadelph,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yeah but after you hit it it doesn't smell as great anymore that'sx the fucked up part.

bluntfaced,

DJDIZZY

I don't smell the vapor, I love the smell of the MZ tubes before I soak them in iso tho. I just wish there was an air spray that smelled like that (and while they are at it, make a new car smell one too!). I'm in a house so I dont worry about others smelling it. Yes true after that first hit it doesn't smell the same and I hate the smell of the Bong if my roommate hasn't cleaned it in a while.

DJDIZZY,

Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy
I agree.
Both kick ass. But weed smoke is, as my dad would say about some farts, a wind bucker. It carries and you get to enjoy it from amazing distances. Smoke is more spiritual and just fits better with the world.

Ron Jeremy,
Top Bottom