I love my vapor brother vap but

spekor

I have a VB vap and its great is there a cleaner healthy better upgrade and that the stops the herb from burning more control and amazing taste.

I was looking at the silver surfer
purple days some other ones i forogt
VRIPtech?
HOw did you compare the vapor brothers vs other vaps thx

spekor,

max

Out to lunch
A couple of weeks ago, in your first post, you said the VB was the only way to go. What changed your mind? Your friends?

I was looking at the silver surfer
Not much difference there. It's based on the box vape design-whip and analog temp control.

purple days
It has a fixed temp and small bowl. Excellent vape if you want measured doses.

some other ones i forogt
Let us know when you remember.

VRIPtech?
Big hitter. The other end of the spectrum from the Purple-Days.

Maybe you should do some reading in the Vaporizer Discussion section and learn a little more about the different models. You're all over the place with the vapes you mention.

max,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Read his other post, you'll understand. First dude don't post the same topic twice wait for ppl to answer u in ur first topic. If u read his other post ull see he's turning his vape up way too high and he's accidentally burning his herbs. For some reason he thinks that a silver surfer would be different. Dude turn down ur temp knob and stop complaining I've been using the VB for a year and has never let me down

wowthisisrandom,

spekor

Kinda im happy with my vb but there herb gets dark and they cough i put the dial for 12 oclock
I was just thinking of a new toy to vap with with a bong to it to cool it
Sorry about the double post guys

Vaping rules

spekor,

lwien

spekor said:
Kinda im happy with my vb but there herb gets dark and they cough i put the dial for 12 oclock
I was just thinking of a new toy to vap with with a bong to it to cool it
Sorry about the double post guys

Vaping rules
If the herb is getting too dark and too harsh, than either turn down the temp, or draw faster.........or both. You can also use your VB thru a bong. Lots of people do it.

lwien,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
If the herb is getting too dark and too harsh, than either turn down the temp, or draw faster.........or both. You can also use your VB thru a bong. Lots of people do it.
Yep, I'm one of those ppl who uses it w/ a bong, and I can say that 12 o clock is way too high to start with on the vb. Start at around 9 o clock and turn it up if your not getting vapor.

wowthisisrandom,

max

Out to lunch
Dial settings can vary quite a bit, even on the same model, depending on how the knob is installed on the shaft. 9 o'clock can give you a perfect temp on one unit, and 12'o'clock could be the preferred setting on another. Each particular unit should be calibrated according to it's own vapor range, from the setting where you first get vapor, to the high end where your remains are very dark.

max,
Top Bottom