• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

I know it's tough, but can you recomend two "best" vaporizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
On the other hand, I think it's an elegant and reliable design that allows you to do away with the parts you need when you don't need them, and have a higher performance option when you do. It also allows you the opportunity to upgrade or replace a failed part. The Extreme Q may have everything in one unit, but the trade-offs that needed to be made in terms of pump size and power outweigh the convenience of a monolithic design, at least for my own purposes.

lwien

The design of the Herbalaire has a blocky air pump with a tube going into the main heating unit. i think this design is pretty clumsy. the Extreme Q has everything all in 1 unit.

While I appreciate the response, akaye47, and while I don't want to invalidate your reasons, for me, and I would think for many here, there are many other things to consider when making the decision between the HA and the Q, things like:

Breakable parts
Ease of maintence
Efficiency
Quality of vapor
Cleanliness of air path
Quality in all modes of delivery
Reliability
Modes of delivery
Sound of vape in operation
How quickly does it fill bags
How many bags can it fill at one time
etc etc etc.

One thing to mention though, is that the HerbalAire does such an efficient job at vaping your herbs, that it is suggested in the owners manual NOT to grind the bud, but just to put in the whole bud. And from the reviews that I've read, it vapes that whole bud..........entirely. Don't know of many other vapes, if any, that can do that.

With all that being said, there are many who purchase a vape based strictly on aesthetics. It's one of the reasons why the PAX, as an example, is so popular, and what I don't want to do is to imply that those people are wrong in doing so simply because we all have different priorities and to me, they're all valid.

Just wanted to add a bit of perspective here.

Last edited:

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
I used both the HA and the EQ for a few years. While both are fine, all round, multi-mode vapes, the HA simply does more of the important things well, feature and functionality wise, imo.

It is much tougher, with a better overall build quality, more durable and reliable, and has better heat retention and more precise and accurate temperature control. It extracts much better in any mode (no grinding or not), and can do one or more bags at a time, while being excellent, direct to glass, by simply inverting it.

I ended up giving my EQ to a medical friend in need, since it was basically sitting around, collecting dust. I've been using my HA as a daily driver for ~ 6 years now, without a single problem whatsoever.

Wizsteve

without trying to sell you anything lol i just tell you the ones i use

volcano home use (however would like to try the Herbalizer or the aromed)
volcano been using for 10 years or so. well made

pax for portable unit easy to use no learning curve nice draws that get you Paxed up
stealthy i have yet to see another portable this small work as well.

For portable depends on where its used and the laws around you.personally i don't want to take multi draws while out in public for 20 mins lol. nor do i want anything that looks like a pipe here it get you busted.
if being used inside it's different story but some places carrying anything more than rolling papers and your asking to get busted just something to keep in mind when buying a portable at least till laws change where you live.

Wizsteve,
Reactions: steama

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
This is incorrect. I don't remember how long it is, but it is rated to last years, if not decades. I'll go look it up when search is working again.
Were both correct........weather it be once a year or once every 5/10 years.....that's occasionally

SpruceGruve,
If you had to choose two vapes, one desktop and one portable it would be a tough choice. I would go for a Solo as the portable (just so reliable and versatile) and for my the desktop I would go for a Herbaliser (have not tried one, but I'm sold). That is of course assuming money is no issue. However, to call them the best two vapes in the market would be misleading as so many users have different preferences and needs. It is all quite subjective in the end.

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: lwien

grokit

well-worn member
Ideally:

If I was to only have a single vaporizer for everything
except portable operation, the herbalizer is it.

And I would add a couple of portables to the mix:
a firefly with maybe a lotus for backup,
also keep an eye out for the grasshopper this summer for stealth.

If on a budget,
just get a lotus and a herbalaire and you're likely set for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom