I just released my first single!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Really ENJOY the trumpet! :bowdown:

Thanks!
The trumpet player is a very famous one I must say, called Avishai Cohen.
Check him out!

It's 4 minutes and 20 seconds long.

Yep :) I'm so happy about that.

Thanks for sharing, you have a great voice

Thank you for the great compliment!

Really good stuff !! Love the animation too . Good luck with the album release .

Thanks!
Will keep you posted.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Thank you for sharing that with all of us. You are a very talented guy. I also loved the trumpet. @m0sh are you the vocalist in the song? The singer did awesome too. I wish you good luck with this.

Last edited:

m0sh

Thank you!

Thank you for sharing that with all of us. You are a very talented guy. I also loved the trumpet. @m0sh are you the vocalist in the song? The singer did awesome too. I wish you good luck with this.

Hi! yes I'm the singer and composer.
Thank you very much :)

nice @m0sh ...I like that grove and it's stuck in my head! Congrats!

I'm glad that happens to some people and hope that the rest of the album will stick as well, I'd be gladly keep you guys updated with the next single release and the album itself.

Thanks a lot! :)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@m0sh Holy Moly bro, I remember we chatted bout what you did long long ago and its so great to see that it became real for you, what a wonderful song! Dig the animation as well as others, you are a talented guy and I so thank you for letting me know you made it, you are the man!

almost there

Hey guys!

I'm proud to present the first single from my upcoming album, "Unbreakable Wall"

This song is called Fish Us and I really hope you'll enjoy it.

This is an animated video clip :)
wow, I really enjoyed that. It's got such a sweet lounge flow to it. Look forward to hearing more.

m0sh

@m0sh Holy Moly bro, I remember we chatted bout what you did long long ago and its so great to see that it became real for you, what a wonderful song! Dig the animation as well as others, you are a talented guy and I so thank you for letting me know you made it, you are the man!

You have warmed my heart, thank you.

wow, I really enjoyed that. It's got such a sweet lounge flow to it. Look forward to hearing more.

Thank you very much, I'll be sure to keep you updated!

Mirimi

The song and animation are beautiful and haunting. I wish you a lot of success.

Mirimi,
Reactions: Squiby

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Musician and composer here, too. I really dig it. I enjoyed the bass, too. Very nice mix and it is very well composed. Excellent work. I wish you all the best!

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom