I have sinned *gasp* Combustion!

Phaang

Fog Huffer
Ugghh. The last time I combusted was...hmm...shit, maybe three months ago?? Tasted like shit. The high was good, but my mouth felt like I just ate the south end of a jackal heading north. And my lungs felt clotted.

I've converted my friend who's been combusting for thirty years to vapor, two other friends who've combusted for thirty years are asking me to help them pick out a vaporizer, and my bandmate who smokes is floored whenever I bring my vaporizer over. He'll probably convert.

I will never combust again if I can avoid it. And with three vaporizers (including a Vapor Genie for ultimate portability) I shouldn't have to.

Yeah, I'm a zealot; but on the other hand, if you smoke it, at least it's still dope!

Phaang,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
After a bad morning, I just tried out some new glass I got for my bong and have to say that although I've been basically 'vapor only' for a long ass time now.... this was actually quite enjoyable. Perhaps the sedative effect that comes with smoking really helped calmed my nerves. Whatever the case, I fucking needed it.

SpiralArchitect,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
yup im with spiral....I have dome'ing back quite a few bowls in my bong...this carbon filter just makes it soo smooth..I wouldnt smoke without it :cool:

Ohhh but heres a real sin. I used 99% iso and got it pretty yellow from washing out vapor resins/my grinder. Even my mini inline had lil spots of resin in it. I have never even smoked out of it! that grossed me out so I drank down the REALLY green tasting vapor water(im high as fuck on it right now ;) ) and gave it a rinse with the iso wash. Poured the small bit of darksish iso in a bowl and put a fan over it. evaporated in 45 minutes and I sprinkled half a bowls worth of AVB in the bowl. Yes i know this is pretty shameful but, it was pure pd duff and it soaked the gobby resins at the bottom very well. Scraped up the lil duff/resin ball and loaded it in a bong bowl. lit it with a hot glass rod and I was good to go. didnt taste too bad :| If i didnt have the carbon tho I defiantly would have died :ko:

:peace:

now thats sin :D

Hennessy1414,

UrDoinItWrong

I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN ALL OF YOU!!!

So THIS is where you guys hang out when you wanna discuss your DIRTY DIRTY smoking!!! ;)

Haha, I combusted once since I got my first vape (VG), and it tasted like ass-shit-poop...even though it was a green bong rip of the chron. I'm sure someday I may hit the bong again or smoke a joint, but I really have no desire to, it would be out of necessity only!

UrDoinItWrong,

runner

Basshead
Hey guys. Not the Vapor messiah. I smoked for the first time. Smoked 1 1/2 joints. Wasn't bad. :/

runner,

runner

Basshead
I didn't cave as much as I finally made up my mind, to smoke til I can buy the LB.

runner,

purplechango

After reading this thread, I decided light a bowl up from the one hitter quitter, i mean its only been a few weeks since ive been on the vapor train. :uhoh: I think the day i tried vaping was the day i shoulda forgot about burning.

The hit was quick and had me chokin, but in the end it was just plain ol ugh! Tasted like 99 asses in my mouth. :mad:

purplechango,

heapofJeep

I just went camping, brought a hand sized bong because the LB was in the mail. First time smoking of any significant amount in like 1 year. Canoeing was difficult by the 2nd day. Weed was meant to be vaporized, I feel sorry for the poor bastards that are ignorant to the wonders of vapeing, or were born before vapeing was invented. Suckers!

heapofJeep,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I've been vaping since 97 and only have fallen off the train at a few birthday parties and weddings but now with the iolite, I never have to worry about traveling without a vaporizer.

Herb tastes sooo much better when vaped but I must admit that it is pretty fun to share a joint with your friends on special occasions.

stonemonkey55,

runner

Basshead
I have to say, a properly rolled blunt is actually quite nice. A poorly rolled one on the otherhand is terrible. So harsh and I didn't get nearly as high. Grape Swishers are delish though... :p

runner,

Choism

I've been smoking a lot of joints lately, the sedative effects from smoking is incredible when you take a long break from smoke.

Choism,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
stonemonkey55 said:
I've been vaping since 97 and only have fallen off the train at a few birthday parties and weddings but now with the iolite, I never have to worry about traveling without a vaporizer.

Herb tastes sooo much better when vaped but I must admit that it is pretty fun to share a joint with your friends on special occasions.
Weddings eh? I need to go to some of the weddings you go to, all the ones I've been to have been boring.. I'm not an alcohol person.

I mix burning and vaping, I like both highs... I like the lazy feeling from burning while playing XBOX 360 or getting ready for bed, and I like vaping before I go to work or try to do something productive. I need to quit smoking cigarettes before I quit burning and go vape only...

aznfknpride,

standard

What was I to do? The vrip busted on me, couldn't find the glass genie...that ehle 250 was just looking at me, saying, "You could combust, I'm easy to clean baby". Filled it up, grabbed a lighter and beeline, and sparked 'er up.

Now my head hurts and I have a bong to clean.

Forgive me, for I have combusted.

standard,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
I'll be here at least once a week then. I can't stop having the occasional spliff.

And besides, I couldn't resist last weekend when my friends rolled by at 1am and we hotboxed his SUV with a half quarter spliff.

quomist,

caseball2051

I just combusted for the first time in 2 months....

And taht shit sucked.

This may be amplified by the fact that I havent combusted in 2 months.... But I dont miss the throat burn or how smoke interacts with my Acid Refulx.

I have a stash saved up for next week for when my myrtlezap comes in so this bowl was in my bubbler with straight keif so it was probably a little harsh anyway, but damn it made me miss my vape.

If I had a choice I dont think id ever "smoke" again

modnote:Merged

caseball2051,

lepstadder

def makes my eyes red

makes me hungry

and dries out my thought to much

it also feels like it coats my mouth and throat in resin

lepstadder,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I've been about half a year w/o smoking, aside from a couple accidental incidents with my DBV a while ago.

i'm about as likely to want to burn my weed again as i am to burn my food. Sometimes i may fuck up and set the heat too high or bump the knob, but i'd rather take a loss and pitch it if it does than try to stomach the flavor, not to mention the lingering congestion and sinus headaches and such (of smoke that is, the burned food analogy is over now).

to each their own tho. i understand that ppl seek different things out of their herb. some ppl might really need the full effect smoke can give you by how it triggers your immune system and such, but I've always found that to be the downside of getting stoned, and consider it as desirable as a head cold. If i wanted to get a bit sedated i'd rather do a shot of rum or nyquil w/ my bowl of vapor than smoke anything. and if i had nothing but ABV i would make hash or edibles or golden dragon out of it any day before smoking. If i had only ABV but no iso or everclear/151 or butter and ingredients, I'd take that as a sign that I need to regulate my usage better and would take a break until i could get fresh herb.

steiner666,

Qbit

cannabanana
steiner666 said:
I've been about half a year w/o smoking, aside from a couple accidental incidents with my DBV a while ago.

i'm about as likely to want to burn my weed again as i am to burn my food. Sometimes i may fuck up and set the heat too high or bump the knob, but i'd rather take a loss and pitch it if it does than try to stomach the flavor, not to mention the lingering congestion and sinus headaches and such (of smoke that is, the burned food analogy is over now).

to each their own tho. i understand that ppl seek different things out of their herb. some ppl might really need the full effect smoke can give you by how it triggers your immune system and such, but I've always found that to be the downside of getting stoned, and consider it as desirable as a head cold. If i wanted to get a bit sedated i'd rather do a shot of rum or nyquil w/ my bowl of vapor than smoke anything. and if i had nothing but ABV i would make hash or edibles or golden dragon out of it any day before smoking. If i had only ABV but no iso or everclear/151 or butter and ingredients, I'd take that as a sign that I need to regulate my usage better and would take a break until i could get fresh herb.
Yeah I've been BHO'ing my ABV. It gets me that missing couchlock effect that you get from smoking. Combine it with regular vapour for the full spectrum stoned effect.

Qbit,

sour

I'm a different breed I guess. I only casually smoked and had a nice glass bong that I rarely used due to my living situation, most of my weed was smoked with a glass pipe. Now that Iv'e got my Purple Days I'm high every day and I prefer the high from the vape than the super heady high from smoking. I like to be as functional as can be while still feeling good. I never got around to doing much damage to my lungs, I'm 29 and NEVER have even tried a cigarette. So I guess vaping to me just seems like the natural choice. I LOVE IT! No one cares if I vape because no one knows! I can maintain at home and work high off of vapor, I could never handle reality as much when I smoked weed. I'm fine with never smoking anything again, knowing what I know about carcinogens it's not worth the health implications.

sour,
Top Bottom