• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

I have sinned *gasp* Combustion!

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i was expecting the high from a vape to be so much different than smoking, but it really isnt that much if a difference, i dont think ill be smoking anytime soon :D

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
All this talk about nice glass, and inlines, etc, made me want to smoke a bowl.... I cleaned an old favorite bubbler, loaded it, took a picture, took one hit and went BLEUCK! :o

Now I have this entire bowl to smoke, but I don't want to... and the taste/feeling I want out of my head. :lol: Oh well, bottoms up. :ko: :D

SpiralArchitect,

bongoman

Anyone notice more of a hangover the next day too after smoking? I definitely feel a little sludgy the next day if I smoke.

bongoman,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hmm i just came back from smoking with some friends, we took two bowls from a bubbler while the pd was warming up, but then everybody just wanted to use the pd, it was funny because they all wanted to try their strains through the pd, i think i left with more weed in my grinder than i came with

anyway, i didnt realy find smoking that disgusting, its different, the high is definately foggier, and its less efficient, but i guess i just didnt smoke so much that its started to disgust me before i switched over to vaping
i still much prefer vaping but smoking wasnt really that bad either

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Frickr

ive smoked a few times since i started vaping regularly, and i noticed now when i do smoke, i dont mind the first green hits but when it starts ashing up, i almost rather put it down than keep going. although had a joint the other night with a bunch of friends and that was pretty enjoyable.

im starting to get my friends to like vaping more also, so makes things more enjoyable for all of us.

Frickr,

youdontknowme

i love vaping, love everything about it, but i've never been one to turn down a bong snap, or throwing on a blunt. both highs are nice.

bongoman said:
Anyone notice more of a hangover the next day too after smoking? I definitely feel a little sludgy the next day if I smoke.
haha more like im a little sludgy until i smoke/vape

youdontknowme,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I'm gonna see how long I can go without combusting in 09. The last time I smoked was a new years blunt on January 1st with a friend, overlooking the channel here in town as the sun rised.... was a perfect farewell to 'the fire'. :cool:

SpiralArchitect,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
SA-I'm gonna see how long I can go without combusting in 09. The last time I smoked was a new years blunt on January 1st with a friend, overlooking the channel here in town as the sun rised.... was a perfect farewell to 'the fire'.
When I was a little child, I would eat large amounts of candy until my stomach ached with pains. I still enjoy sweets, but have learned a lot over the years and, therefore, eat far less candy. I think it is normal to learn, progress, grow, and change over the course of ones life :brow: (wooah...deeep... :lol: )

More power to you SA! I am sure your friends/family and others who love you will appreciate your efforts to keep your spiraling glow shining a little bit longer ;) (should fate not intervene :disgust: ).

PS: I actually have some time to myself, but...so much time; so little to say :lol: (I actually want to post all of my battery info on the thread VTac was so :cool: to create, but no mee have-ie ATM :shrug:

PSS: If you (SA) do combust in 2009 you should video tape it (just a semantics joke :rolleyes: ).

Progress,

Illumination

bongoman said:
How do you feel the next day after smoking versus vaping?

I definitely feel more burnt out after combusting...
THIS. Especially if I've been when friends and we've been smoking numerous bowls and/or smoking more than one joint or blunt. "Burnt out" is a prefect description of this feeling.

I'd definitely like to bring out my bong and give it a whirl. But it's packed away in my closet and my PD is on the nightstand, warm and with tubes and herb nearby.

Illumination,

extremechick

Yep, I never realized how bad I experienced the herb "hangover" until I started vaping. Sorry guys, but the ONLY time I combust now is if I'm elsewhere w/ friends. I hate it!! :/

extremechick,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
extremechick said:
Yep, I never realized how bad I experienced the herb "hangover" until I started vaping. Sorry guys, but the ONLY time I combust now is if I'm elsewhere w/ friends. I hate it!! :/
word to that :brow:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Illumination

I smoked for the first time since I got my PD yesterday with some friends. It was from his mini zong and it wasn't too bad. It was just one hit, and I didn't hold it in for that long LOL.

Illumination,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
SpiralArchitect said:
6 technically; 4 percolators (4), downstem with laser cut diffuser (1), ash catcher (1), and about a foot left for an entire ice cube tray. :cool:

The thing vaporizing cannot compete with is the process of getting high. To me, nothing is more fun than taking a nice big milky bong hit. The sound of it gurgling, the rush of the high, the ice cold smoke and the pillow you exhale.

Sure, I love taking thick, tasty hits of vapor but it's not the same. I plan on ordering an gong adapter to use my vape with my Bluedot bong but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I've also seriously been considering getting a heat gun to take big rips with, it seems that is a topic which has yet to be covered here (that I have seen anyway).... I'm gonna get on that.... :brow:

NO MORE!!!!!!

FUCK COMBUSTION is my motto of '09.

I have converted so fast.... grown up to be quite the little vaporist.... :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
extremechick said:
This is the best part of vaping for me, hands down. I used to wake up groggy in the morning when i smoked but now i practically jump out of bed. The taste and lack of tar in my lungs is nice too though! :D

KeepCalm,

Ben

KeepCalm said:
(...)I used to wake up groggy in the morning when i smoked but now i practically jump out of bed. (...)
Hey KC,

just stopping by to quote your sentence; I feel exactly the same thing since I've quit smoking and began vapin'.

But I could not determine if it was because of this new "technique" of THC self administration" or because I swapped of "product" (cos' I was not smoking weed before .... but crappy hash - mixed with tobacco as we do here - instead).

I'm now vapin' good weed instead of smoking shitty hash mixed with tobacco.... the technique AND the product are better .
But think I that the change can be more related to vapin' vs smoking rather than weed vs hash+tobacco

Your contribution gave me a hint and is very interresting for me.

Ben,

Beezleb

Oh good god what I have I done. :lol:

I was putting some stuff away and before me I see,
My old bubbler just sitting their all lonely,
As memories flood of long lost days,
I grasp my bubbler in hand and smoke away,
grasping and gasping for breath of air,
I put down the bubbler and begin to despair,
I then simply take my head out of my ass,
and turn to my vaporizer to get properly gassed.

If you read that I apologize,
Ok, I guess I did get high but man, im not gonna hit that again anytime soon but nostalgia got me.

Beezleb,

extremechick

Beezleb said:
Oh good god what I have I done. :lol:

I was putting some stuff away and before me I see,
My old bubbler just sitting their all lonely,
As memories flood of long lost days,
I grasp my bubbler in hand and smoke away,
grasping and gasping for breath of air,
I put down the bubbler and begin to despair,
I then simply take my head out of my ass,
and turn to my vaporizer to get properly gassed.

If you read that I apologize,
Ok, I guess I did get high but man, im not gonna hit that again anytime soon but nostalgia got me.
That's actually really good :D

extremechick,

youdontknowme

I'm all for vaporizing, but I probably smoke these days more than I vape, now that I can. I used to have to be discrete, but now there's no need. I still love vaping, that's for sure, and can't wait to get a Herbo Tube XL once Herborizer gets some in stock, but I have no issues rolling up blunts, spliffs or ripping the shit out of bongs until then. It's not that one is better than the other, they are just different. And both are incredibly fun.

peace ya'll, wish I had more time to hand around

youdontknowme,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
ok I'm a sinner..I admit ;) I do it with some style tho.....

Extreme bowl carbon filter for my inline. There's a screen at the bottom keeping the 'stones' in place ;) milk shots one day soon :doh:

IMG_0245.jpg

oh and theres the new bowl that goes with the inline...it has an eyeball on it if you cant tell. the carbon makes the hits soooo fucking smooth. more reasonable to cheat on vapors that way :p but in the end I love vaporizing more

(the E bowl is 18.8 GONG fittings...I use mini homemade rubber adapters for it to work with my 14.5 inline...also the bowl you see on the "filter" is indeed 14.5...i just retro-fitted it so it can work with the carbon)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
Yeah dude, I used to use a carbon filter when I smoked. Now it has a new life as a vape bowl. :lol:

KeepCalm,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
yea i still love smoking my illadelph with my roor carbon filter attatched. funny that i spent almost double as much on my bong as i did my vape.

illadelph,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Got given a few random nugs a week ago now and couldn't be fucked setting up my PD so I put them all through my little glass bong.. Amazing how a few nugs can last a couple fo days when you've dried out like I have.

First weed intake for 29 days ... had 3 bowls first up which was prolly 2 bowls too may LOL. Kept me awake most of the night and my brain was like motoring at 1000 kph!

Back to straights-ville again but for a cronic head its nice to know i can get ripped and then go back to abstaining.

But man I was off my goddam trolley. was nice :cool:

cheers to all you fuckers - vap on brothers!

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I sinned. >.<

I've been using my glow-rod setup from Clear_Dome with kief and finely ground bud... it just works so good. It's a really dirty vape taste (def. smoke) but man is it fun to do.... hehehe.

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom