• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

I have sinned *gasp* Combustion!

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hennessy1414 said:
SpiralArchitect said:
Happy 18th. We can forgive you. I think. :p
tax
Congrats, AoZ! :party: We'll let you off the hook but get that card and get vapin!

Speaking of rules, Hennessy1414, please refrain from making such low content posts. Many of your quick 100 posts are only a couple words with a smiley or something to that effect-- not very interesting to read, and we do try to keep the quality high around here. Also, as mentioned before please go easy on the slang, many of our members are not native English speakers, even I have trouble understanding some of it. Thanks

vtac,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vtac said:
Hennessy1414 said:
SpiralArchitect said:
Happy 18th. We can forgive you. I think. :p
tax
Congrats, AoZ! :party: We'll let you off the hook but get that card and get vapin!

Speaking of rules, Hennessy1414, please refrain from making such low content posts. Many of your quick 100 posts are only a couple words with a smiley or something to that effect-- not very interesting to read, and we do try to keep the quality high around here. Also, as mentioned before please go easy on the slang, many of our members are not native English speakers, even I have trouble understanding some of it. Thanks
i just need a digi camera so i can show you people whats really goin on! good times :brow:

oh and 100 :cool:

Hennessy1414,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Great, I'll take that as acknowledgment of what you quoted. :cool:

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
^

? :lol:

Anyways....

I cleaned up my bong the other day... ripped her fat tonight. Man, I haven't been this lit in a long time. Something about vaporizing for an extended period of time, then smoking does that too you.

How often does everyone combust out of curiosity? I've been vaping almost exclusively, minus 1 blunt, a few bong loads within the past... shit, I can't even remember.... months. Feels good. :)

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I refused a joint on Friday night. But I was vapping a big bowl of stinky shit at the the time so why would I want to puff on a dirty joint :disgust:

I very seldom combust these days. I did have a bong last weekend and the taste wasn't very nice and I didn't really notice any change in effect.

I just take some lungsplitters from my box vape if I feel the need to get that smoking feeling. :cool:

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Really, no difference in the stone? I feel so, 'gloopy' when I smoke, as oppose to vaping, I have mental clarity.... smoking basically makes me stoned to the bone. Vaping = flying high.

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I only had a one-hitter from the bong and didn't want anymore coz of the rank taste. I was very fucked up at the time and had been vapping at high temps anyway ... I like to fly but I also like to gloop as well :brow: both can be achieved without combusting IMO :D

vaporcloud,

bongoman

How do you feel the next day after smoking versus vaping?

I definitely feel more burnt out after combusting...

bongoman,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Oh yeah, I feel mostly the same, mentally, but physically I am lethargic and my lungs are tighter than normal. I have to generally use my asthma inhaler in the morning after a day of smoking, whereas I only use it on occasion if I am just vaping.

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Its been so long since I just combusted its a bit hard to tell. I do know it only takes me 20 minutes in the morning before I fell the need to vape. Combusting it would have been al least 30.

The biggest difference is the way I can go from feeling monged on the coach, and the next thing I'm outside mowing my lawns. Its harder to shake the combustion lethargy than the vapping mellow and yet I can be coach locked and daydreaming from a heavy midday vap session just as if I had hit the billy bong!

When I wake n vape before work I still get the midday come-down / sleepy feeling.

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
SpiralArchitect said:
my lungs are tighter than normal. I have to generally use my asthma inhaler in the morning after a day of smoking, .
This is what I don't miss the most. I suffer from hay fever and produce quite a bit of phlegm in the season and use to cough up phlegm with black flecks in it - yuck tar from combustion. :disgust: These days the phlegm is still there minus the black flecks. It also wasn't uncommon for me randomly cough up black phlegm even when hayfever wasn't involved. But no more. Sure, the discharge might not alway be milky white but its never balck anymore. Sorry, I realise its a bit of a disgusting topic but relevant for heavy smokers considering a change to vapor. :cool:

And as documented here many times, my singing voice is just soooooo much better thanks to cool - toxin free vapor delivery. I need to look after my voice because at some stage it will become my means of income. :D

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i actually havent noticed that much difference in the highs between smoking and vaping, i smoked monday tuesday wed, then fri i used the pd the first time and i was still getting lungsplitting hits but it just didnt hurt at all when i coughed
my lungs also dont feel like crap after a heavy vape session (2-3 bowls for me right now) than they would after 1 bowl in my pipe, and i can hit the same bowl over and over and over until everything is cooked out, or i can reload when the taste is gone
but the effects havent changed that much at all

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I agree - For me vapping had to produce the same effects as combusting or I wouldn't have become such an advocate. :disgust: When I first tried vapping all those years ago on my home made hot plate conduction unit, the hits were thin and the high lacked the kick I was use to. :ko: Thankfully the evolution of whip vapes meant I could now achieve the same level of medication that I was use to but extra bonus's that come with vapor v smoke.

And I haven't changed one bit. :lol: This is why my PD is my morning and evening vape - when I looking for lighter medication or small top-ups, and my Vaporite my during the day vape when I'm looking for some big hits and a stoner high (higher temps). Both have their place and I couldn't do without either option. Combusting is now just a novelty I do occasionally to remind me why I only do it occasionally.

:2c:

vaporcloud,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vaporcloud said:
Combusting is now just a novelty I do occasionally to remind me why I only do it occasionally.

:2c:
i get that feeling a lot when I load (15-20 pd bowls worth) a bowls worth with my friends

ahhh the art of vaporizing..gotta love it :)

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
also dont feel like crap after a heavy vape session (2-3 bowls for me right now)
damn i can stop the PD stems from sucking air after a weekends worth.....shits tasty :ko: what can i say :D

Hennessy1414,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Oh yeah! I just sinned big time!

I have this little cup of ground regs that have been soaking for a month in vapor-honey. As it turned out, they weren't that great to vape. So tonight I loaded up a bowl of that stuff in the bong and lit it up...totally blazed! I can see now that maybe there still is a place in my life for the occasional smoke

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
After smoking my oily stash, I went for the good stuff and threw a bud in the bowl...smoked that, too. I'll tell you what, it was a slightly different high than vaping, but it didn't last near as long and it took more herb to get me there.

Done with that little experiment for a while.

stickstones,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Nice one sticks. Its like a vego being tempted to try a steak every once and a while I reckon :lol:

vaporcloud,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
How the hell is everybody? Long time no type. I've been busy, and life's been more busy. Well I sinned yesterday...I plugged my PD into a non-working outlet, so I had to choke down (literally) a combustion bowl. First time in about a month and a hlaf I've smoked. WOW. I got high, but man my body doesn't like smoke anymore. Coughing, spinns, sweats, and ass mouth. I'm so happy to be on the vapeing side now. I make sure that little purple light of happiness is on evertime for sure now.

One side note. When I was smoking both cigs and joints I was able to hold by breath for about 35 - 40 seconds max. Only about 15 seconds when I took a hit and was trying to hold it. Now I can hold my breath for 85 seconds, and hold my hits for 30 - 45 seconds. What a huge change! Cardio, no cigs for 2 years (almost), vapeing for 2.5 months now...and look what you get. HAPPY LUNGS!!! YEAH!!!! I may even pass on my christmas day chronic joint this year. Seems to be a waste of taste, effect, and experiance. IMO of course.

DD

DigitalDavinci,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I blew a mate out last night ... a 30 year MJ smoker who has never vapped and he could hardly see after a couple of PD bowls followed by some big hits from the vaporite. haha vaked to the eye-baaaaalls!

;pd;

edit // I notice those that are ciggie smokers cough after a big vapor hit for the first time yet my mate last night took some big hits but never coughed. He's a exclusive MJ smoker ... never smoked tab so just shows you how evil that tobacco smoke is to the respiritory system.

vaporcloud,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
SpiralArchitect said:
I blew a mate out last night ...

I read this and couldn't help but chuckle..... :lol: :p
hahahaha thank you for pointing that out...this site got me to intelligently read/post(semi) comments so i miss things like that here.....damn all of you have white washed my mind....how dare you :disgust: ............ :lol: just playin...

Hennessy1414,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha yeah ...well I'm blew him I didn't blow him :p you tend to speak a bit funny when your upside down :uhoh:

Anyhoooooo why would you smoke when you can can get totally fucked with a vap. nice nugs + ;pd; = :luv:

vaporcloud,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Another thing on the smoke the other night...my stomach ached for about 10 minutes after each bowl...weird, huh? That never happened when I only smoked.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
^ Maybe you've just spoiled your body with vapor and it's protesting the return of smoke. ;)

max,
Top Bottom