I have sinned *gasp* Combustion!

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
This evening I visited friends and combusted ... twice :disgust: And I actually quite enjoyed it :uhoh: Ok the taste was foul but the effect was pretty nice. Especially after a diet of ABV.

The upside of having to endure 2 joints of NZ bush weed is a summer of Saturday Cafe gigs and a sample bag of nugs with more on the way :tup: The PD is warming up and I'm about to get vaked :lol:

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:lol: hahaha I smoke some time when I forgot my genie on the road but I find it so dirt :( taste like shit and so uneficient :cry:

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I still combust time to time.... So, neener neener noo. :p

Whenever I do smoke though, I get so hammered. Jesus christ, I took a bongrip this weekend and was totally floored. My eyes were bloodshot to hell (and I have a fairly large tolerance) and I couldn't. stop. eating. :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I still smoke at lunch time until I can afford the genie. I realize it is two different highs. I rather enjoy both for different reasons, but once I purchase the geinie...I think my Christmas morning ritual chronic joint will be the only smoking I'll be doing from then on.

My PD is a nice clean, relaxed, and gradual buzz, that eventually knocks me on my ass.

My pipe goes staright to the head for a quick high. And dissapates quicker. Stronger initally, so it is great for a quickie. Also you don't have to instruct the tag alongers how to use a pipe. ;)

I'll always smoke a bit here and there. I just enjoy a great chronic joint somedays. A bong rip at a party is fun as hell too. My buddy has a 3 footer blown glass bong. Great to see who can fill and finish with out their lungs collapseing :lol: I figured if 98% of the time I vape instead of combust, then I'm 98% more healthier than before. Much better than only smoking.

Everyday use...from my wake and bake to my late night snack will be with my PD. Best way to get a buzz in my opinion. Conserve, and a longer/higher quality buzz

It takes a while to reprogram the mind to not want to smoke. Too many good memories of the old days rehashed when I burn a joint to never smoke again. IMO of course. :p

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
heh, when i get my first crop done and efficiency isnt any sort of issue anymore, i can see myself rolling a joint once in a while, especially for on the go

it is a completely different high, sometimes you just want it to knock you on your ass instead of getting really really high

that being said, the combusting would be a once in a while thing, or when i really need a sedative

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
vc, if I'd been on a ABV diet I'd have smoked up too. :lol:

DD, you're gonna be Tom's favorite poster with that new sig image you've got. ;)

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I feel like a vego who just had a steak and quite liked it ... but after 3 PD bowls for my wake n bake I remember why I love vapping so much.

My PD is a nice clean, relaxed, and gradual buzz, that eventually knocks me on my ass.
That was me last night. F'ken primo :cool:

vaporcloud,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Thanks max. I was worried the image was too big, but I love her so much. :lol:

Eh...you all have cool images for your beauties. I figured that I might as well follow the ritualistic attitudes of the tribe. ;)

Yes vaporcloud...it is truely primo to have such a great friend to rely on time and time again in the Purple Days. :p

DD

DigitalDavinci,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
HELLOOOOOOO...the site is called FUCKCOMBUSTION!!!

This thread is inappropriate and you are all expelled.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to tend to THAT WHICH FUCKS ME UP.

stickstones,

Skuzzer

I read the thread title and knew instantly what you'd done :p
I smoked a few joints on the weekend, my first time in a few months - it was a nice change but I still love my E

Skuzzer,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I'll pray to the cannabis gods for redemption, and tonight I will cleanse my soul with the glow from my Purple Days.

"Que chorus music and light rays form the sky." :lol: :p

DigitalDavinci,

Spiderman

oil baron
I smoke herb more than I vape it......honestly, herb doesnt have much of a detrimental effect on your lungs/health to begin with.

Vaporize the OIL, cleaner than the vape hits!

:D

Spiderman,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
herb doesnt have much of a detrimental effect on your lungs/health to begin with.
True but the tar produced from combustion isn't good for you and the heat from combusting plays havoc with my throat and produces too much phlegm reducing my vocal range.

vaporcloud,

Beezleb

After smoking only mj for most of my life and switching to vaping, smoking is hell on your lungs.

Beezleb,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Beezleb said:
After smoking only mj for most of my life and switching to vaping, smoking is hell on your lungs.
I use to be a bonger and would take huge lung splitting rips. I'm thinking about firing up my bong (or billie as we call them downunder - billie-bong) this weekend to runs some legal blends I have through it. But if I do I will be taking smaller measured hits.

I still remember the burnt out feeling my throat and lungs had each morning at work after billing up to much the night before. Now days I'll be sipping on my PD right up to lights out but have no charred throat or lungs in the morning.

I've seen some glass one-hitters in a headshop I like the look off. Might get me one :)

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I love milking the bong. I haven't been fully converted yet. I'm still a sinner. it's hard to leave my glass collection to collect dust after my years of adding to it, it's become quite the collection.... :brow:

My pride & joy. Given the choice between her and my vape for eternity, I'd ditch the latter and smoke this bitch ad nauseum

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha now the truth is really coming out ;) I'm a converted vapper and it will always be my standard delivery method ... but now and again I do intend to sin :lol:

vaporcloud,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Spiral...that bong has 5 chambers? It looks like the shit! I've never seen a design like it before.

The only time I smoke is if I'm out and no one has a vape. That and the time I decided to give a duff a try...nasty!

stickstones,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
6 technically; 4 percolators (4), downstem with laser cut diffuser (1), ash catcher (1), and about a foot left for an entire ice cube tray. :cool:

The thing vaporizing cannot compete with is the process of getting high. To me, nothing is more fun than taking a nice big milky bong hit. The sound of it gurgling, the rush of the high, the ice cold smoke and the pillow you exhale.

Sure, I love taking thick, tasty hits of vapor but it's not the same. I plan on ordering an gong adapter to use my vape with my Bluedot bong but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I've also seriously been considering getting a heat gun to take big rips with, it seems that is a topic which has yet to be covered here (that I have seen anyway).... I'm gonna get on that.... :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
SpiralArchitect said:
The thing vaporizing cannot compete with is the process of getting high. To me, nothing is more fun than taking a nice big milky bong hit. The sound of it gurgling, the rush of the high, the ice cold smoke and the pillow you exhale.
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

To many good memories there ... must refrain from combusting ... must be strong ... whats that in the corner there ... fuck it my BONG!

:lol::p:rolleyes:

vaporcloud,

Spiderman

oil baron
Chinese made blank........
and sorry to break it to you, but id be VERY suprised if that diffuser is in fact "laser cut." More like a wetsaw and a few seconds in the flame to polish.

And Beezleb....what evidence do you have to support these findings? your own experience? MJ alone does not have a significant amount of tar in it.....unless of course you're smoking ditch weed. Yes, vaporizing is *somewhat* better on the lungs, and much softer on the throat. I have a buddy who sings, and he vapes constantly. But dont convince yourself that good frosty weed is actually terrible for your lungs.....the only disease chronic pot smokers actually end up getting is bronchitis, and thats from the coughing.

Spiderman,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Spiderman said:
much softer on the throat. I have a buddy who sings, and he vapes constantly. .
Ditto here Spiderman. I never really cared about the toxin intake its how smooth and cool to the throat vapping is. My vocal range has improved so much ... shit I even have a false setto these days so I can to sing Coldplay tunes :lol:

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hehe i love my falsetto... im a baritone but i sing tenor in choir just because i like getting really up there

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Top Bottom