I have a rather dumb question about indicas and the high

Mookie0608

So I am very curious about this. When I vape I’ll get the good buzz and what not it goes away after 40 minutes or so. Is the high strictly just the buzz? After that my body starts getting more heavy. I’ll vape all night long like most know. When I re vaoe I never get the buzz I just feel like the more I vape throughout the night it’s just more craving bodies and dreamy like. So is that still technically the high too? And vaping all night just gets me more of a stoned feeling.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
This is subjective and varies from person to person.
Every ones body will process cannabis differently.
Your body will process the same cannabis differently dependent on a huge variety of factors.
Only way to find out is trial and error and being it is cannabis you will have to try very hard indeed to cause yourself harm.
Have fun with it I know I do.
:tup:

Mookie0608

Same I push my self to the limits every night but never get the buzz back. Just get to a point I feel like I’m in such a dream it’s embarassing but funny as hell. I legit had to hit the time out button the other night I had no buzz or anything figured I was sober again then out of no where everything was heavy and I don’t Always get blood shot eyes at first usually longer after my session any ways I went to bed and I legit fell out of bed I still can’t figure it out. I felt fine just very dreamy and I’m bed I felt like my bed was floating in the ocean and everything was literally wavy felt and then I fell out. I don’t know exactly what that is but it does not compare to smoking way to much with the initial buzz. If I had to much weed I know it 10 minutes after I vape. Feeling was more like being doped up and fresh out of surgery before the Anastasia completely wears off if that makes sense.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom