I Gotta find some degummed hemp, with some constraints! Help.

Katnip

So I'm about to order my vape. I realized that the degummed hemp fiber is highly suggested many times in many forums both related and unrelated to the VapCap. But the problem still stands that I'm going to need discreet as fuck billing. And PuffItUp DOESN'T HAVE FIBER! I wish I could order it in one fell swoop but I am going to again turn to you lovely more experienced folks in the FC forums... to find discreet billing and hemp fiber smushed together like some kind of frankenbaby. I'm so excited anyway; even if I can't find the fiber I can just pack whole herbs til I can get it.... argh though... I'd love to use a coarse ground herb and tamp the shit out of it so I can get better efficiency... but oh well.

hinglemccringleberry

Just go to your local health food store and get some organic cotton. It accomplishes the same thing as hemp fiber and it may be alittle cheaper. I got a bag of organic cotton balls for $4 that will last me 2 lifetimes.

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Squiby

VAPEHUNTER

So I'm about to order my vape. I realized that the degummed hemp fiber is highly suggested many times in many forums both related and unrelated to the VapCap. But the problem still stands that I'm going to need discreet as fuck billing. And PuffItUp DOESN'T HAVE FIBER! I wish I could order it in one fell swoop but I am going to again turn to you lovely more experienced folks in the FC forums... to find discreet billing and hemp fiber smushed together like some kind of frankenbaby. I'm so excited anyway; even if I can't find the fiber I can just pack whole herbs til I can get it.... argh though... I'd love to use a coarse ground herb and tamp the shit out of it so I can get better efficiency... but oh well.

@Katnip I think I can help you out. PM sent:tup:

VAPEHUNTER,
Reactions: flotntoke

Katnip

Organic cotton, you say? @mccringleberry, I'm just a small bit concerned knowing that cotton has short fibers that themselves may end up working through the vape. How would you combat that?

Katnip,

hinglemccringleberry

Organic cotton, you say? @mccringleberry, I'm just a small bit concerned knowing that cotton has short fibers that themselves may end up working through the vape. How would you combat that?
That doesn't happen if you're just using it to filter your airpath. Just make sure it stays in place and the entire piece of cotton doesn't move through the path as you're drawing. When installed correctly the cotton actually does the opposite, the sticky gooey herb resin gradually saturates the cotton, causing it to gum up. I put a tiny bit of the cotton in the mouthpieces of my electronic vapes. My Vapcap gets a very small piece between the tip and the body. It has never disintegrated, and fiber shedding is nonexistent. And I check my airpath hardware meticulously.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

little maggie

If you're getting a vapcap you might as well get it from dynavap. Especially because they are having a sale now with 15% off everything. (although I have some and never use it so it isn't necessary.)

little maggie,

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
If you're getting a vapcap you might as well get it from dynavap. Especially because they are having a sale beginning on Friday, June 30th at 7:10 CDTpm with 20% off everything. (although I have some and never use it so it isn't necessary.)
Fix'd

SloJimFizz,

Katnip

@little maggie I wish I could take advantage but the billing is an issue-I need it super ninja shadow discreet since I still live with my parents, of which my mother hates drugs with a seething passion.

Katnip,

little maggie

I think the packaging is discreet from dynavap. As discreet as any other place. It doesn't indicate what's inside at all. But you could also just email them and let them know that you need it even more discreet than usual. They're very responsive.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I think the packaging is discreet from dynavap. As discreet as any other place. It doesn't indicate what's inside at all. But you could also just email them and let them know that you need it even more discreet than usual. They're very responsive.

Actually think billing from DynaVap is pretty discrete. But, those green or purple shiny foil envelopes sure as Hell are not! I love them, but think OP's mom would be dying to know what was inside.

flotntoke,

little maggie

Actually think billing from DynaVap is pretty discrete. But, those green or purple shiny foil envelopes sure as Hell are not! I love them, but think OP's mom would be dying to know what was inside.
Yes they're shiny but there's nothing on them that indicates what's inside them. There's all kinds of things a nice shiny envelope could be.

little maggie,
Reactions: jaidyn

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Also they do offer discreet shipping, you just need to ask for it when ordering. The is a field on the websites order for where you can make special requests like super discreet shipping. Billing comes up as DYNAVAP.

Top Bottom