I feel so ashamed to be called a human...

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
hoyu.jpg

Jeremy Driscoll

The funny thing is. It is posters like this that MAKE people want to do MJ. I mean think about it, this guy in the picture is big buff sexy and powerful, and has all the mj he could ever want, and as you can see by his smile he is not an addict who is suffering he has a smile. Smiling from pure happiness. And the best thing yet is he is getting laid by some hot chick with blonde hair who has a joint in her mouth, and she has a smile too. So if you are a guy you like this. And if you are a girl you like this stuff.

So how exactly was this picture supposed to ever stop people from doing MJ?

The only way to make any logic out of drawing something that appeals to people that is supposed to turn them off from it, is that MJ is so perfect and meant to be used by everyone in the world to obtain happiness that it has even gotten to point where you can not even make a campaign telling people how evil MJ is without associating yourself with MJ in the ad.

But wait! Everyone who has ever done MJ who is not against it knows for a FACT not OPINION but fact that MJ is pure heaven that if you made an ad showing MJ as anything but perfection it would be criticized for being an ad that pictures a lie.

So the anti pot people are screwed. They can't tell you that MJ is good for you, but they can't tell you it is bad for you, and at the same time show a picture of people not enjoying MJ, because they know deep down that if they do, then people will call them on it, and they will be shown for as people who lie.

So this is why in pictures and in movies like reefer madness even though the message that is the lie is shown that MJ is bad. Deep down even they know that they are wrong so they have no choice but to advertise MJ as it really is, which is something that makes people happy and that is why they are always seen in real life as smiling. Which is why even anti pot people if they are going to picture this stuff they have to show the smokers as happy, because deep down they know the happiness is the REAL TRUTH.

Last edited:
Jeremy Driscoll,

TechnicalToker

I'll be blunt. I've consumed marijuanas on more than one occasion. I just had to tell everyone. Please don't judge me, for I have sinned and now repented. I'm so sorry to let everyone down with this bombshell.

This, basically:

Ha. Fuck that whole family. That young kids face and reaction. In 2 yrs he will be bringing home the joints. Dad would have to take part so he could remove the stick from his wifes ass so he can missionary her to to a disappointingly early finish

TechnicalToker,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Haha I love it, I want a poster of this for my vapor lab!

Do what I do.... download the picture, send it to Walgreens and order the largest picture you can... Will come in a poster tube.

If they ask, just tell them you're "learnin sum youts" about the dangers of combusting. Ensure to say it as quoted and the counter clerk at Walgreens will ensure you have a fast checkout experience.... ;)

Jeremy Driscoll

I just saw another. Except this time it was about simon drinking at a party when he did not know this punch in the party was spiked. Is there some reason the whole family is freaking out if he gets caught when he did not do anything wrong. Even if he did do something wrong by knowing that the drink was alcoholic then why do they make a big deal over something that is nothing more than a hangover?

There is something off and sadistic about this family, like they are all scared to death of the pastor husband. Perhaps this show is dedicated to getting people to be aware of the madness of the father since everyone seems scared of only him and yet not the other parent who is the wife. I've seen wives discipline kids and the kids don't seem scared to death, and I have seen husbands discipline. And again the kids don't seem panicky scared like their was a great doom coming to kill them all. But in this show the kids and even the wife seem always scared of the pastor guy.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
OMG this is great! I have only made it to the opening credits and I'm pumped! Myself and a buddy used to watched this crap when we were younger just to laugh at it. Should be better this time now that I have dabs. :)

aesthyrian,

FukCombustion

OMG this is great! I have only made it to the opening credits and I'm pumped! Myself and a buddy used to watched this crap when we were younger just to laugh at it. Should be better this time now that I have dabs. :)

Which episode are you watching?

FukCombustion,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
S02E04, of course.

It's like an SVU episode. The father (Eric) is playing out every possible scenario in his head to try and solve this crime and save a young person's innocent life. :lol:

It's scary that their are some families like this. It's such a fake existence.

Last edited:
aesthyrian,

FukCombustion

S02E04, of course.

It's like an SVU episode. The father (Eric) is playing out every possible scenario in his head to try and solve this crime and save a young person's innocent life. :lol:

It's scary that their are some families like this. It's such a fake existence.

I love how he is handed a joint in the middle of the school hallway llololol

FukCombustion,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Seriously, I went to the wrong high school...

and the story about the kid who killed himself because he was driving stoned..:uhh:

aesthyrian,

Jeremy Driscoll

The worst part, is there really are the types of people who let shows that reflect their religious values really brainwash them in to thinking that this over acting of being an upset parent is one normal, and two something that they should act as when they have something as harmless as a joint found.

Before you know it, thanks to this show all around america we have religious nut jobs who watched shows like this and touched by an angel and what have you as a role model for how they should live their lives all because it mentions the same religion that they call themselves....And thanks to such rolemoding behavior many parents over react when punishing their kids or on how they handle a joint or drinking or what ever. No matter how harmless the joint was the parent would over react all thanks to this type of garbage on tv. And the worst part is because the makers of these shows assume that everyone watching has common sense and knows not to freak out like pastor guy always does, they are wrong and many people do act just like that pastor guy in the show. And they don't even know they are over reacting and that the tv show is nothing more then a joke, that like people have already proven in this forum by their comments is just something to watch and make fun of and that something this stupid on tv could never be meant to have ever been taken seriously.

So one you have parents over reacting to nothing serious.

Two the show makers never gave a warning label telling the people watching not to do this their kids because it is over reacting.

And three the parents don't even know they are over reacting, and that's when the kids have to sit down with their parents and explain it to them, of course hoping that their parents are totally stupid and can actually believe and listen to their kids.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Reactions: aesthyrian
Top Bottom