I did my best to not post this, but I just have to

Status
Not open for further replies.

togepi258

All right, here's the deal. I sold my Volcano to my friend, because after experiencing the Thermovape, I knew I was missing out on some good stuff.

I have reserved a VapeXhale Cloud, but it's going to be a long time until I'm up for one.

I'm looking for a new vap, preferably one that I can use in my car efficiently. I've narrowed it down to the HerbalAire 2.2 and the Plenty. I know the Plenty doesn't have a good rep around here, mainly due to the high consumption of herbs, but I hear the vapor production is incredible. While herb consumption is a slight issue for me, getting properly medicated is a bigger issue. I have tried my friends Extreme-Q and have had some decent results from it. I'm not looking to use the bags on the HerbalAire (Unless with a specific friend)

I'm not sure what the final point of this thread is...I think I'm just trying to get some suggestions and affirmation. The main reason I'm leaning toward the Plenty, is because of the high durability. The Volcano is an incredibly durable product, so I expect the same from the Plenty. I'm also not looking to have to deal with glass, since I'll be using this in my car pretty often. (Kinda contradictory since I just signed up for the Cloud...I know...)

Thanks for your time guys, I look forward to hearing your opinions.

togepi258,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I would look into the HI (Heat Island). It has a 5 minute heat up time, adjustable voltage VV, and is highly effective and efficient!

Elluzion,

togepi258

I did take a look at it, and it does look pretty good. I guess my biggest issue with it, is that it's not through a store, and I have to wait for the guy to make them. Or am I mistaken?

togepi258,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Yeah the only downside is the waiting,, so that may not make it worth it to you

Elluzion,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
If i was to suggest another log that heats up pretty quick, I would look at the Underdogs!

Elluzion,

togepi258

If i was to suggest another log that heats up pretty quick, I would look at the Underdogs!

While the Underdog does look pretty nice, the price is the same that I could get the HerbalAire for or just $100 less than the Plenty. Is it really THAT good?

togepi258,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
it really is THAT good. i have two of them. one was essentially as gift and i can't see myself needing another vaporizer. ever. its heavy hitting and producing clouds of vapor easily. definitely very durable and well worth the money. my consumption has gone down seeing as how i only need to vape a max. of two stems per night. its a very efficient vape, as all the log vapes are. if i were you i would definitely consider looking into an Underdog vaporizer or log vapes in general. they are beautiful, efficient vapes that always get the job done.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

togepi258

Well, I think you two have definitely sold me on this. I contacted Alan to see how long it would take me to get a HI. If it's too long, I'm going to pick up an Underdog. I trust you guys! haha

togepi258,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I can second the UD if you want a hard hitting log that you can get today.

A HI really isn't really cheaper then a UD btw. You can get a UD twig and be done with a 175$ and have everything you need with it. A HI is 140 plus another 15 for the vv power supply. Then you need some stems, cheapest option is 16$ I believe, GonG glass stems are 30 bucks each.

OhTheAgony,

togepi258

Thanks for your suggestion, Agony. I will definitely be ordering the UD today then. If it's what I'm thinking, I have high hopes for this!

togepi258,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Be sure to post pics or maybe even a video once you get it! I'm sure you'll love it. After I took the first hit out of mine I knew I made the right decision. You really cant go wrong with log vapes and they definitely seem to fit your criteria well. I think youll save more on material than you think you would, coming from a volcano as your daily driver

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Reactions: darkrom

togepi258

I'll definitely post a pic! I just ordered one, I can't wait for it to get here! You guys definitely convinced me pretty easily haha.

Conserving material is definitely going to be a huge plus.

togepi258,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
There is a reason why people here generally don't like the Plenty. :)

Considering your options, i think you did a great choice man, logs are great!:tup:

vorrange,

togepi258

You guys just keep making me feel better and better about my decision haha. I was getting my hopes up thinking "Sweet, there's a good chance it might be here tomorrow (Wednesday)" Then I realized, "Crap, it's July 4th."

Damn Americans....

Oh wait, I'm a citizen now. God Bless America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom