i cant get high

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssb46

i cant get high when i use my da vinci vaporizer but i get high when i smoke in a bong
please help me by suggesting some ideas

ssb46,
Reactions: steama

Izan

Hi and welcome,
Have you just begun vaporizing?
What do you like most about the Da' vinci?

Cheers
I

Izan,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
The first thing you'll need to do is give yourself some time away from the bong. Take a week or two off and let your tolerance reset a bit.
Yup, vaporizing is a cleaner 'high'. And it does not instantly hit you like a bong rip. It takes about 5 minutes to sink in.

If you really want a vaporizer to 'work' you need to put down the lighter and use your Davinci exclusively for a week or two. If you don't feel it, reload and vape some more!

Last piece of advice - check out the official davinci thread in the portables section to read up on tips and tricks how to use your specific vaporizer (you might not be loading the vape properly and not getting a complete extraction)

Izan

I didn't take a break, but I did change my habits. (2010 VB hands free , still in use)

Vape first, I started with about half what I would use for a normal combustion session.
Then after I have converted everything to ABV, :cool: I combusted the ABV in my tube. :doh:

Little by little I combusted less and vaped just a bit more. I found I needed to toast my loads until a nice golden brown to get the effect I was looking for. (stir stir/shake shake, like ya do)

As you get used to the new toy, you will learn the correct temperature, draw speed, pack density and load volume that best suits you. Hell, that's half the fun.
It will all come together one day...just keep at it.

cheers
I

max

Out to lunch
is it ok if i smoke in ocb papers for a week or 2 then try my vape?
If you mix smoking and vaporizing you may well continue to think you're not getting anything from vapor. Vapor is a much cleaner high, and mostly what you're missing with vapor are sleep inducing compounds/smoke byproducts that aren't even related to cannabis. You get carbon monoxide and benzene with smoke, along with other compounds from combustion, and although they're not related to mj, people DO consider them to be effects from smoking mj. Give up smoking for about a week, and vape exclusively. If you still feel like you get no effect from vapor, then perhaps you're too dependent on those smoke byproducts. Vaping isn't for everyone, but since you've invested in a vape you should probably give it a dedicated try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom