• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

i bought a Persei and i dont know how to put it together

bounceupinher

I searched around but couldnt really find any instructions. I got this new from ebay from a top rated seller for $110. Not sure if im allowed to link but this is what i got (for $110)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281266165040

So its just a box. It looks brand new. But I don't really even know how to assemble this. I also got it for dry herbs. I read around that this will work for it. Anyway, I tried following a pdf but it seems like the version it is using as an example is not the same as mine. I really want to get this working but I don't want to break it and it seems like its pretty easy to do if you dont know what youre doing. So i come here for help! i lurked here for a while and this was the reason i picked this one up. Didn't really read much though, I just wanted to get a vaporizer because i thought it wouldn't smell up my house if i used it inside (is that even true?)

Anyway - please help! how do i hook this thing up!

bounceupinher,

Fredster951

I recommend you READ a lot before you use the PERSEI. The persei is a powerful tool. You don't want to damage the persei doing something simple. Go to w9tech.com, under instructions you will see the manual for your Persei. Btw your PERSEI has no warranty I believe since you bought it from a auction. So I REALLY RECOMMEND you read and become familiar with your new investment. I am sorry to sink your boat, but the kit you purchased is only good for vaping concentrates. Such as wax, bho, shatter, ect. In order for you to vape herbs you need to invest more money. You need to purchase a BENDER herb chamber kit and AW IMR batteries. About $200 investment. This stuff is premium and the cost reflects. Also vaping herb does still smell. Not as much as combustion. But it still smells if you are being careless and have no ventilation. Good luck!

Fredster951,

bounceupinher

I think i already ruined it. the coil that holds the batterys has melted a little. :( i was doing the heat up and cool down and then after a few times i hit it the button again and instead of staying lit it just flashed 3 times then went away..then it started heating up so i unscrewed it and yeah.. coils are somewhat melted.

welp. guess that does it. im an idiot.

bounceupinher,

Fredster951

Be careful! A melted or collapsed battery coil means there is a serious short somewhere. Maybe u can still make it work. However I suggest you read man! My suspicion points towards wrong battery height. Did u adjust the battery height?

Fredster951,
Top Bottom