• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

I am REALLY bad at buying vaporizers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
from what I can tell the LSV doesn't get as hot But I could be wrong .
You are. ;) The LSV is just a hand held version of their other models. Now I don't know for certain that it gets just as hot, but for all practical purposes it does. Any of their vapes are a good buy though, with quality performance. I could easily live with a 7th Floor model (and did for a couple of years) as my 'go to' home vape.

I would prob go with the Extreme Q but form what I have read I would need to replace the whip and maybe get a new bowl
Unless it's been changed Arizer tubing is a little stiff, but otherwise just fine, and I don't know why you'd need to change the bowl. For rich vapor hits with it though, loading the elbow screen is a better choice than the large bowl. The general consensus is that the 7th Floor vapes are superior in whip mode, and if you should have an accident, they're also much tougher (with much less glass) and much more likely to survive a drop. I've used the E in whip mode and did not care for it, compared to my SSV.

edit- "they both get equally as hot" - there you go.

Seren

Away with the fairies
If you sell the vapes you have - would it really cost that much more to buy the EVO is what I'm thinking?

If you want a temp dial, an all glass air & vapour path, something that's great with water, something that minimises the burn risk to you furry friends, & a vape that doesn't rely on a whip or bag delivery system, then IMO the EVO would seem to fit your needs really well. :shrug: :)

EveryDayAmnesiac

If you sell the vapes you have - would it really cost that much more to buy the EVO is what I'm thinking?

If you want a temp dial, an all glass air & vapour path, something that's great with water, something that minimises the burn risk to you furry friends, & a vape that doesn't rely on a whip or bag delivery system, then IMO the EVO would seem to fit your needs really well. :shrug: :)

Let me be the first to publicly congratulate you on your 1,000th post, @Seren. ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The exact same heating element that is in the Buddha is in the LSV as well so in that context, they both get equally as hot, but being that the LSV is a hand-held vape, the surfaces that you hold tends to get hotter.
The LSV is a good vaporizer it was just not as small and easy-to-use as my NANO plus the flavor of the NANO is very outstanding.
I guess we all have different needs?
If I want a strong dose I use the LOTUS (analog device)
Cold starting any vaporize requires warm up time!
The HERBALIZER is the ROLLS ROYSE of vaporizers however very expensive!

Monsoon

Thanks @max
If I am reconsidering the whip I would prob go with the Extreme Q but form what I have read I would need to replace the whip and maybe get a new bowl before I even start and don't know if I want to deal with that and I hate dealing with cleaning a whip as I had to on my first vape . Maybe I should just shut up and deal with.
To get around cleaning the whip, I just toss it out when it gets too dirty. I get it from PlanetVape for about $1.50 a foot so it's a minor cost to keep everything sparkly.

Monsoon,

Reflections

Your really not that bad at buying vapes..its just hard to find the right one for your needs..WE ALL have gone through quite a few different vapes trying to find the RIGHT one! I went through 5 before I found one I really like. Good luck on your next choice, I hope its the right one.

FUnhouse

I am really bad at buying things in general .
I am very picky and set crazy strict limitations for my self all the time.
Its stupid but cant seem to stop .

As far as the vapes go . There is nothing out there that is working for me right now .
At least I am not willing to try anything new at this point after all my previous failures.
Nothing out there seems to fit my crazy requirements .

But I do like the ideas going around FC of some kind of meet up vape party where people can try other vapes .
Or maybe a Vaporizer rental service ??

FUnhouse,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Reading what you want, I'd have to suggest an EVO as well.

Yes, it is expensive, but it's more then worth it imo. I couldn't imagine being without mine at this point.

Make sure to not buy a hydratube if you're trying to save money (unless you catch a Massdrop deal). Just pair your EVO with any 18mm female glass. You can find many suitable options for less then $50 in the cheap glass thread.

FUnhouse

Reading what you want, I'd have to suggest an EVO as well.

Yes, it is expensive, but it's more then worth it imo. I couldn't imagine being without mine at this point.

Make sure to not buy a hydratube if you're trying to save money (unless you catch a Massdrop deal). Just pair your EVO with any 18mm female glass. You can find many suitable options for less then $50 in the cheap glass thread.

Yeah I cant afford to spend that kind of money . Especially with my record of failure . And at this point I wont with out trying one .
I have know idea how some of you guys have the cash too have all theses expensive vapes?:)

And I am not looking for something that is just going to knock me on my ass every time .
I am more of a medical user just looking for some relief .

Also the last time I bought what everyone said was great (the nano ) It did not work for me . No ones fault but mine .

I think i will wait for the next wave of portables and hope I can find something .

FUnhouse,

grokit

well-worn member
I think i will wait for the next wave of portables and hope I can find something .

I would think that the new s&b portables would qualify as the next wave, just released yesterday or so. Check out the crafty and the mighty, they are pricy but initial impressions seem solid as expected.

grokit,
Reactions: FUnhouse

FUnhouse

I would think that the new s&b portables would qualify as the next wave, just released yesterday or so. Check out the crafty and the mighty, they are pricy but initial impressions seem solid as expected.

Too pricey and unproven . So far ... But I will be watching !

Last edited:
FUnhouse,
Reactions: grokit

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Did you considered the HerbalAire (2.2 or Elite), it's an efficient, tasty and cloudy enough unit! It comes with a whip but you can use direct draw (I use a short glass mp which fit my elite mp)and all sort of water tools (hydratube, bubblers, tube 14 or 18mm all fit the elite mp!)

It's a very durable unit (look at the thread, no issues at all), stealth (depend your opinion...), it extracts the better from your flowers, taste and medication, you can make a short big hits session or a very long whip session cause bowl is one of the bigger I ever saw but it works really nice even with a small amount loosely packed! (here the elite mp helps me a lot!).
Only cons, it works like a charm with flowers, not too bad with kief but for bubbleH or shatter it's not the better at all...

And price is affordable, not cheap but decent if you get the 2.2 (I get it and I start 95% of my days with a coffee arabica bowl, a Daisy sativa bowl and a HA2.2 indica bowl!

Edit: as portable take a look to the Inhalater or the Alfa!

PPN,

FUnhouse

Did you considered the HerbalAire (2.2 or Elite), it's an efficient, tasty and cloudy enough unit! It comes with a whip but you can use direct draw (I use a short glass mp which fit my elite mp)and all sort of water tools (hydratube, bubblers, tube 14 or 18mm all fit the elite mp!)

And price is affordable, not cheap but decent if you get the 2.2 (I get it and I start 95% of my days with a coffee arabica bowl, a Daisy sativa bowl and a HA2.2 indica bowl!

Edit: as portable take a look to the Inhalater or the Alfa!

I have looked at the HerbalAire 2.2 a bunch and was wondering if there is a glass water adapter instead of the Teflon. Im sure its in the thread just have not found it yet .
I am also just a bit hesitant to pull the plug on a plug in ..... right now . But my birthday is coming up .!!

I also like the Inhalater but cant spend the 250 right now . But I like the glass capsules .

I am pretty happy with my EVO, and with my Elevape SV (portable).

Thanks The Elevape looks interesting going to need to study up on that one !

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I know where you are coming from, but I think i'm good at buying things.. I just buy too many of them, and I cannot predict the next purchase..
I'm working on that >.<

Radio,

FUnhouse

I know where you are coming from, but I think i'm good at buying things.. I just buy too many of them, and I cannot predict the next purchase..
I'm working on that >.<

I am terrible I will shop forever for something and do all the research and then just say fuck it and not do anything!

FUnhouse,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I have looked at the HerbalAire 2.2 a bunch and was wondering if there is a glass water adapter instead of the Teflon. Im sure its in the thread just have not found it yet .
I am also just a bit hesitant to pull the plug on a plug in ..... right now . But my birthday is coming up .!!

I also like the Inhalater but cant spend the 250 right now . But I like the glass capsules .

Thanks The Elevape looks interesting going to need to study up on that one !

Hi, you can find an all glass gong for the HA2.2 to PlanetVape but honnestly teflon is really safe and don't pollute the taste, and you can't break it!

Look at the Alfa for a really stealth unit with nice performances at a lower price

PPN,

LongIslandmom

No really its true , I am sure some of you already know that about me .

I know this has all been asked and said before but I have been searching and been frustrated .
So I ask you all who (most of you ) have much more experience than me .
I am not a collector I really only want a good home vape and a portable and maybe a backup .
Not much to ask .... I have been successful a couple of times so I am not without vapor.
But I am just not satisfied that I have found the best delivery apparatus for my only medication .
I have or had
Ez vape - didn't like the whip and just not happy with the quality.
Iolite - Never got it to work got vapor maybe once .
0-pen- works great everything I've had through it tastes like crap and does not medicate me .
Omicron light -worked great for a bit then battery pin problem happened and it would not function . But I decided I wanted to stick to flower anyway .

Then I succeed for a bit .
Aizer Solo - great vapor works great ,better dry Just not easy for me to use with a wp (and I have crazy wp problems as well basically I can now only use a sidecar piece to avoid bending my neck too much which limits the choice there but that's another story .) And the Solo gets harsh a 5 or 6 to me would be great through water .

Pax- Great for portable would like a pen style for traveling .

So at this point I am trying to upgrade my home set up from the Solo. And make the Solo the backup
First try was the E-Nano - I like this one but found for me the open heating element was to much worry around my house .And I could not get reliable use out of it heating it up for 2 or three mins. it took more like 10 -15 and I'm not that patient when I am in pain . '

But that was just my experience with all of these . I know many of you have had success with them and I think that's great !

So now that I have whined and bitched enough . ( thanks for putting up with that )
I ask for you r help once again FC'ers

Looking for a home setup with a clean vapor path,would like to avoid plastic silicone etc and stay with glass if I can .
Would like some temp control .
Would like to use with a bubbler .
Something I don't need an engineering degree to figure out and I don't play well with torches
Would like to not have to sell a kidney to get one ( mine is already promised to someone )

I think I am asking too much .

Any suggestions or discussion or just general ranting about what a pain in the ass I am is greatly appreciated !
I love my xhale. It's easy to use, easy to clean and very little learning curve. If you like the solo you would probably like this. It's expensive but you don't have to buy the water tools if you have them

My pax needs to much cleaning and I want to get rid of it. I know someone who may take it off my hands.
This is what I like; if using water is your thing it' should be in the mix

LongIslandmom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom