1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Humboldt Vape Tech Sai Atomizer with Titanium Cup

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Hackerman, Apr 13, 2018.

1. kernal6500

kernal6500 Well-Known Member

Not sure what all those letter mean, you must be a millennial.
    The products from a company I really like because they are very health conscious, test their internal parts to ensure quality and authenticity I dont know a company that does that except for them.

2. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

If the millennials were born in the late 40's, yeah, I'm a millennial.

A lot of companies do that bud. Check out the Health and Safety page at Healthy Rips, manufacturer of The Fury. Most of the good companies are concerned about [not being sued because of neglect for] their customers' health.

The truth be told, you have no idea where Humboldt sources their materials or whether it's good or bad. Shame on you for bashing someone when you really don't know anything about what they are doing.

Tell me WHERE they source their materials and WHY it is bad, and I will go right along with you. But, if you are just pissed or rebleating something you heard, again, shame on you.

Be nice and always remember....... always tell the truth.

Thanks for your input.

3. kernal6500

kernal6500 Well-Known Member

I am strictly talking about Hvt. That is the topic of conversation, bud.

The items are not designed by them so they have no choice of what material is put into them.

I can tell you the manufacturer w9tech is far more concerned with health than any competitor.

Inhaling a hvt always gave me a nasty taste in my throat and mouth. It’s my opinion old man it’s not bashing. People are aloud to spreak their opinion.

Be nice and always remember.... Jesus u sound like priest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2018
  4. Hollabackatcha

Hollabackatcha Active Member

20% off today at HVT

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors