How would you go about making a diy all glass butane vape that works like the sticky bricks?

Discussion in 'DIY' started by abby, Dec 13, 2016.

1. abby

abby Member

The overall design doesn't seem too complex. There's a herb chamber. There's a mouthpiece. There's a butane intake. I want to buy something that works like this. I don't want to pay for exotic wood. I don't want to pay for fancy workmanship.

Does anyone have any ideas of what one could use to make a small 14mm glass bowl/slide that has a tall glass intake for the butane torch?

2. steama

steama Well-Known Member

Vapor Genie Glass Sherlock

[​IMG]

3. VAPEHUNTER

VAPEHUNTER Well-Known Member

4. Ratchett

Ratchett Vape Accessories Delta3DStudios.com Accessory Maker

You can easily make a simple DIY vaporizer with a longer tube, a bong, and some screens. I can't find the link - but basically someone loaded some herb in a 10 inch long tube (on one end, just about 0.1g) and then used a torch from the other side to guide the heat down without producing too much heat.

I sell several basket screens which would work perfectly in a glass tube
    Small tubes (10mm in dia) - http://delta3dstudios.com/hd-basket-screen-bp380-5-pack/
    and for Larger tubes (like 18mm male to male adapters) - http://delta3dstudios.com/hd-basket-screen-bp465-5-pack/

I also sell a press if you wanted to make the basket screens at home (although most people just grab 5 or 10 and play with those)

The Beagle likes this.
  5. Xelatsok

Xelatsok vapes tobacco modding the vapes

Arizer Air stem with plastic MP fits 14 mm. Add long Arizer Solo stem for intake. Join them somehow, f.e. with DIY wood sleeve. $20 of materials.

EDIT: bent Solo stem deserves a look too.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors