How well does vapostar conserve weed?

rileyman

I was thinking about buying a vapostar and someone told me that it does not conserve weed well. is this true?

And also does the vaporstar leave a lot of scent?
Like if I was vaping in a room, and someone came in would they be able to notice I was smoking?

rileyman,

Beezleb

It depends on how much you use. I use about as much with my vapor star as I do with my Da Buddha. If you save on vaping or not largely depends on how much you use. In my view if you are a heavy smoker you will be a heavy vapist but still their is a general degree of savings when making the jump from smoking.

I feel the Vaporstar operates very well and I highly recommend it if it fits your need.

Beezleb,

rileyman

I am a vaper not a smoker, will one bowl of dank off the vaporstar get me stoned?

rileyman,

aero18

vaporist
rileyman said:
not sure but how much does the vapostar smell?
What kind of question is that? It's always the same on every vaporizer. It is just dependent on how thick the clouds are. You control that.

aero18,

aero18

vaporist
Konrad_Zuse said:
There is no smell, that's the best thing about vaporizers :).
If you vape high quality buds, there is certainly a smell which is unavoidable. I've heard that lesser quality buds are not very odorous...

aero18,

Tayta_Mayne

aero18 said:
Konrad_Zuse said:
There is no smell, that's the best thing about vaporizers :).
If you vape high quality buds, there is certainly a smell which is unavoidable. I've heard that lesser quality buds are not very odorous...
I would have to agree. I can make my house smell of dankness. But if I'm vaping mids it's more like a subtle undertone in the room.

Tayta_Mayne,
Top Bottom