• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How to use wand hash?

philmcan

Flying high
I was able to get almost a .5 gram of wand hash after cleaning my extreme Q whip. I took a little bit of the wand hash mixed a little kief in with it and put that on top a layer of weed in a glass spoon. Well this is my first time combusting in about 2 month and it tasted like shit to me. It was tough to finish off. I got a decent buzz but it was not worth the taste. I guess by taste buds have changed.

Besides my extreme Q I have a mflb w/ pa, and a Vapir N02.
Can I vaporize the remaining wand hash with any of these?
If so can I get a step by step on how you do it?
Thanks guys!

philmcan,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
i used to vape my reclaim right away.. but these days i am redissolving it in 95 % alcohol and filter it ,.. and get nice sunset colored sweetness :).

Abysmal Vapor,

philmcan

Flying high
Yeap that's pretty much how I got this wand hash. I used 91% iso and ran it back and forth in the whip till it all dissolved. Then I let the iso evaporate and that left a golden goo.
Now I just need to know if I can vape it and how?

philmcan,

Abysmal Vapor

Yes but did you filtered it ?
Anyway a very primitive way to vape wand hash oil is on a stove :).. Just drop some on the heated stove and suck it up with glass tube like bong downstem for example :p ..
Forgot to add that you can mix it with herb into herb sandwich and vape it with any vape :).

Abysmal Vapor,

philmcan

Flying high
I did not filter this time round.
Does it make that big of a diffrence?
I have heard of mixing it with herb, but was not sure how that would work in the Vapir No2. I figure the Vapir would be the best to use as it put the herb it such a small space there is less chance of it flying around in the chamber.

philmcan,

Abysmal Vapor

If you filter it you can dab it on a skillet or dome or stove.. If there are particles like abv.. combustion will occur.. and taste is going to be ruined IME,,,

Abysmal Vapor,

philmcan

Flying high
There are no particals that I can see. The extreme Q screen took care of those, mostly elbow hit's.

So do you think it would be safe to use vapir No2 to vape the rest of the wand hash?

philmcan,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Why not make it into a super duper onetime medible? This way, you only have to deal with a small amount of icktaste and it might just get you fooooked up.

AGBeer,

philmcan

Flying high
I don't want to try edibles at this time due to the possibility of overdoing it and being high the following day. I am a night time toker; it helps me sleep through the night.
So does anyone have first hand experiences vaping wand hash in any of the vaporizer's I have?

philmcan,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've vaped wand hash in my Q. I sandwiched it in herb in an elbow pack at 220. That shit hit forever, but tasted kinda nasty. Got me sideways, though.

:peace:

Stu,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
If your low on green you can use ABV instead. On the EQ you can just make an elbow pack layering the wand hash in between two layers of herb or ABV. Lots of hits - you might find you need to up the temp a bit but start lower and see.

J.R.R.Tokin',

philmcan

Flying high
Aahhh thanks Stu and J.R.R.Tokkin' That's the kind of answer's I was looking for. Lucky for me I am not low on weed, I just could not stand looking at all the brown goo in my wipe. So that's when I used iso to clean it up.
So vaping it will leave a nasty taste? I will try and see if it is as bad as putting flame to it.
I appreciate The tip for uping the temp as I go. Thanks guys.

philmcan,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
One thing I would suggest is to flatten it into a pancake to expose maximum surface area.

Enjoy!

:2c:

Stu,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I use mine by inserting it into the garbage ;) it just tastes so bad for some reason

SF Giant,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Not to sound like a mod or anything btw. It's just that there's a lot of info already collected on this website if you look around for a bit. Good luck & have fun!

OhTheAgony,

OF

This one's easy it seems. No less a pioneer than our own Vitolo, Sage of the High Desert, has a technique using pure cotton fibers to wrap around a dab of goodness then he puts it in log vapes, LBs and the like. The key is to not let the temp get past normal vaping temp or the cotton will burn. Until then, it seems the fibers hold it for the hot air to strip away.

It's been in a couple of the model specific threads.

Last I heard, they were erecting a modest statue to him for his efforts......

OF

OF,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Stu said:
I dunno where Disorder is at but 'round these parts it is rare to be dry enough to wanna vape something as insipid tasting as wand hash :cool:

SF Giant,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah, the taste is shit for sure. I've never needed to vape it, but sometimes I do things just because I'm curious. I'm actually in SoCal, so I haven't been anywhere near "dry" for over a decade.

FYI, according to Google "Southeast of Disorder" is somewhere in Georgia. :lol:

:peace:

Stu,

Qbit

cannabanana
Stu said:
One thing I would suggest is to flatten it into a pancake to expose maximum surface area.

Enjoy!

:2c:

Actually, if you slice that pancake into strips, (or even just roll the hash into a long, thin snake) you get even more surface area, and better airflow. But for maximum surface area you need to break it up in to pieces as small as possible (or as small as you could be bothered making them). But I find the hash snake to be perfectly adequate.

Qbit,
Since the OP is talking about Q hash especially, I'll chime in and say that thanks to the great elbow screen Arizer developed, the Q makes very pure, reasonably particulate-free wand hash. Combined with the glass components, you have a recipe for almost constant wand hash build up.

I personally prefer to use/reuse it by smearing it on a stack of stainless steel screens of very fine mesh with the Q cranked to 500F and the bag blowing at setting 1. This gives you the thickest vapor possible and the constant airflow does a better job than you could do with your lungs hitting it from time to time. The taste is in no way offensive.

I haven't tried cotton but don't like the idea. It's probably not cotton but a crazy synthetic blend, and by any rate it's bleached chemically.

The Volcano has liquid pads which work wonderfully, the problem is they only come in Volcano-sizes and very few vapes have a wide enough bowl to accommodate them. Even if you force the pad into a cone-like shape it won't fit comfortably in the Q's cyclone bowl, let alone the multitude of vapes with smaller bowls.

charliedontsurf,

SmokingElectricity

i put it right back in the vape [DBV/SSV]. mix it with a little ABV. massive clouds for hours.

i squish it into a pancake and then place it in the wand on top of the ABV, then take a few pulls to soften it up nice and stir it all together and your good to go.

tastes like shit after a while, but it gets the job done when you really need it.

SmokingElectricity,
Top Bottom