How to use thermovape AVA with RES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gentleman,

How do I correctly use the ava ejuice with reservoir. I have just been dripping juice into the atomizer not knowing how to fill the ceramic cylinder RES that surrounds the atomizer. How do i use the system correctly to not have to redrip every 4 minutes.

biojuggernaut,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hey Bio, I used an AVA for a couple months. For the first couple weeks I added via dripping onto the ceramic stone directly until it won't take anymore. Just unscrew the top of cylinder which contains the ceramic. Pending if your atomizer has a lip on it or not, it might have to come out first. If your atomizer has a lip it will bind the top of holder preventing you from opening it. It can also get overtightened easily thus making it a pita to open. Just pull it about 1/2 way out to add juice.
Having said all that, I found it easier to add via the atomizer by slightly applying inward air pressure until you have added 10 or so drops. If you over fill it will leak out the air intake holes along the sides. You will get to know how much to add before long.

Hope this hops,
Pipes

Pipes,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom