how to store herb?

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
My storage needs are simple: I get herb, I put it in a small CVault. I use 2x 62% boveda and use this to feed the grinder. Ground herb stays in the grinder until use (unless I’m preparing ahead). Won’t work when I finally have quantity, but will eventually store cured herb in plastic bags *in* mason jars, oxygen eater in the bag, bag and dried popcorn in the jar.

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

daoist

I buy the weed in the shop in small ziplock bags and i keep it in there. i just grind a bit first.
Then i check with my fingers if it feels too wet. if it is too humid i leave the bag open so it can airdry slowly. when i want to use it right away i grind a bit and leave it airdry for 30 minutes in the opened up grinder.

I orderded some integra humidity packs 55%, to put inside the zip lock bags because i am getting a bit frustrated with herbs that were not dry enough after i just bought it. the zip locked stash bags i just keep in a little basket. And i label the bags to, so i know what weed is inside the bag.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
1/2 gallon Mason Jars, cheap digital hygrometers ($20 a dozen usually), a vac sealer for the jar, oxygen-absorbing satchels and 62% Boveda if it was too dry when bottled. (Boveda is not usually needed if cured properly) Then keep cool and dark, I am vaping 15 months bottled buds now, not as piney as fresh stuff (same mumma plant).:tup:

Pistol Pete

I use Jyarz, all three sizes. Also use different size Tightvac and Cvault containers and assorted glass jars from dispensaries. 62% bovada packs - 1, 4 and 8 grams. I like to have at least 3 strains of Sativa, couple of Indica and a Hybrid or two. Also 3 or more different strains of CBD Hemp flower. Variety is the spice of life, right!

Top Bottom