How To: Making weed brownies Bubba Kush

bonghitz204

Hey, Im in need of some advice as I am not into cooking with my medicine but my friends dad has severe arthritis and is not a smoker but asked me to make some brownies for him. I mostly make BHO but not sure how to make brownies. I want potent edibles so im starting with 8 grams of AAA Bubba kush a got and i have a bunch of really nice sugar trim. Thats about as far as i got lol have no clue what to do from here how do i make the butter. ( Im asking on this forum because i want expert advice not any yahoo who posts a video on youtube that doesnt know what they are doing) And im using pemade brownie mix just need to know how to make the butter and what temp to bake at. Thank you.. As well as any links on videos that are doing it properly would help.

bonghitz204,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Well... you might want to start with some research before wasting stuff. Most box mix brownies call for oil rather than butter. Most people cook cannabis in the oil. I don't know that we have a recipe here for BHO into brownies but you can dig.

If it was me I'd start with dissolving the BHO into the oil while trying to be at the level of oil called for on box and then mix, bake as directed on box. There would be no need to decarb so should be easy peasy.

Top Bottom