How to make croques, sandwiches and fast food with 66 % less fat.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Eat raw and go vegan if you want to be slim . PERIOD.
"High pig content". THx for that.. i am starting to use that since today ! I know exactly what u mean.. i see it too.. Once i was on acid all fat people had pig heads.. and all the other were even more normal than usually.. maybe the contrast ,ah... Btw.. It was acid that made me give up meat and diary.. I started to feel which of my molecules are made of pig,chicken and decided i wanted this shit out of my system.. Also meat rots between teeth ,because we got no predator teeth, too little space inbetween ask your dentist and he will tell you meat can rot for months under your teeth contaminating your every sip with rotten bacteria :D (ofc if you did acid together)..
Dead animals in my body while trippin = no thank you.. I rather give up meat than my psychedelic journey , this is what i though at the time.. Now i am just peaceful ,won the war ,and got rid of death.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: grokit

EveryDayAmnesiac

I've managed to stay thin by going on the all "Mayonegg" diet...

Works well since I can't keep any of it down...

EveryDayAmnesiac,

Caligula

Maximus
This vegan propaganda is making my head hurt.

http://www.gnolls.org/1444/does-meat-rot-in-your-colon-no-what-does-beans-grains-and-vegetables/

http://chriskresser.com/the-truth-about-red-meat

http://win.niddk.nih.gov/publications/myths.htm

So to recap:

• Meat in and of itself isn't bad for you.
  • Even vegan diets can make you fat.
  • Meat does NOT "rot in your body".
  • The Human body is more than capable of processing animal protein.
  • Humans actually have to go through quite a bit of effort and planning to properly supplement cutting animal protein out of your diet. And even then you need to take care and be constantly monitoring proper nutritional intake... you know, just like nature intended.
I'm not even going to bother with some of the other nonsense that's being posted here.

Pig content of your body? What the literal fuck dude?

This-Thread-is-bad-and-you-should-FEEL-bad.jpg

Last edited:

arf777

No longer dogless
The fat is where its at it just makes food taste better. Its processed foods and sugar that make you sick. Grow your own food if you can. Find a local source of meat and veggies like at a farmers market much better eats then the store at least in Cali it is.
UNLESS...you eat a crazy fuckin' amount. Been making my own bacon for a couple of months, as a result been eating 3-4 lbs of it a week, and put on at least 10 pounds. But within moderation, that is generally true.

That being said, yogurt as a partial substitute for mayo in recipes is a very good way to save calories. Chicken salad, for instance, w/ 50/50 yogurt and mayo is delicious and much healthier.

arf777

No longer dogless
This vegan propaganda is making my head hurt.

http://www.gnolls.org/1444/does-meat-rot-in-your-colon-no-what-does-beans-grains-and-vegetables/

http://chriskresser.com/the-truth-about-red-meat

http://win.niddk.nih.gov/publications/myths.htm

So to recap:

• Meat in and of itself isn't bad for you.
  • Even vegan diets can make you fat.
  • Meat does NOT "rot in your body".
  • The Human body is more than capable of processing animal protein.
  • Humans actually have to go through quite a bit of effort and planning to properly supplement cutting animal protein out of your diet. And even then you need to take care and be constantly monitoring proper nutritional intake... you know, just like nature intended.
I'm not even going to bother with some of the other nonsense that's being posted here.

Pig content of your body? What the literal fuck dude?

This-Thread-is-bad-and-you-should-FEEL-bad.jpg
That "meat accumulates and rots in the colon" has been debunked no less than four separate times since the 1930s. If any of that were true, every medical student would know it from autopsies in anatomy class.

Shit, during the ice ages, our ancestors ate meat almost exclusively. Key thing, though, is they ate the offal, where all the vitamins are, as well as the muscle meat.

Breathemetal

Vegans piss me the fuck off.
We are supposed to eat meat, end of story.
...and bacon, lots of bacon...its essential for your soul's health.

Veggies are great, I love dark greens.
But meat...meat is where it is at. Eat it. Eat it. Eat it.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
That "meat accumulates and rots in the colon" has been debunked no less than four separate times since the 1930s. If any of that were true, every medical student would know it from autopsies in anatomy class.

Shit, during the ice ages, our ancestors ate meat almost exclusively. Key thing, though, is they ate the offal, where all the vitamins are, as well as the muscle meat.
So true.

Sugar is the actual culprit, whether it is simple sugar, fruit sugar, or easily converted starches (potato, rice, etc.)... including sugar in your bacon cure :cool:

As long as I leave most sugar out, I'm good. I can eat all the meat & veggies I want, until I waddle, and I'm still dropping excess fat. and I eat all the bacon, ham, and sausage I want - the stuff I get is entirely sugar-free.

Breathemetal

I'm glad this thread is actually making some sense...
instead of it being full of this anti-meat, pro-PETA, pro-vegan/raw bullshit.

Breathemetal,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Since leaving "Vegan Island", and "Raw Vegan Isthmus" (that's like, 8 years of my life I'm recovering from), I've dropped ~65 lbs. Sure, it's been two years, and I have further to go, but that's a huge percentage of flab I've lost.

Plus, my BP is nearly normal now, my hormones have stabilized, and I don't have "blood sugar crashes" any more, EVER! I can skip TWO meals, and still be cheerful, active, and functional. Never could get more than 90 minutes away from food in my previous life.

Oh, and speaking of "functional"... I spend about 3 minutes in the bathroom now, and it's all done. No more fibre supplements, no more pain & suffering, no more bloating, and no more GAS!!! No gurgles, growls, weird noises, and straining. Every morning, like clockwork.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
When I Fell ill 25 years ago I spent a whole lot of time in aids support groups and nobody I met that went the vegan/vegetarian route is still alive they all died very quickly. Even those that went organic/Healthy alternatives route but ate some meat products died.

So None of that "Health Food" Shit for me.

All anecdotal info but I outlived dozens and dozens of people again on my high fat-high calorie diet. And I gotta have my daily fix of cured meats or I ain't happy.

:peace:

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Enchantre

arf777

No longer dogless
When I Fell ill 25 years ago I spent a whole lot of time in aids support groups and nobody I met that went the vegan/vegetarian route is still alive they all died very quickly. Even those that went organic/Healthy alternatives route but ate some meat products died.

So None of that "Health Food" Shit for me.

All anecdotal info but I outlived dozens and dozens of people again on my high fat-high calorie diet. And I gotta have my daily fix of cured meats or I ain't happy.

:peace:
The French chef who trained me lived with HIV/AIDs for over 25 years, and he ate like, well, a French chef- drank half-and-half, ate huge amounts of pork, duck, beef, chicken. And pastry and sugar. But he almost never ate processed food, and made most of his food himself.

EDIT: And he beat cancer. Twice.

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Butter and cream, Beef and pork lots of pastry and cake, loads of cheese and yogurt, Rice or potato's along with large servings of Canned veggies (best for a low immune system) with cream sauce's helped keep me alive. I'm 300% sure of that.

It's been a long strange trip for sure.

grokit

well-worn member
yogurt as a partial substitute for mayo in recipes is a very good way to save calories. Chicken salad, for instance, w/ 50/50 yogurt and mayo is delicious and much healthier.

Plain yogurt is also a perfect substitute for sour cream, and is of course much healthier :tup:

during the ice ages, our ancestors ate meat almost exclusively. Key thing, though, is they ate the offal, where all the vitamins are, as well as the muscle meat.

There's actually a new data point for that, as of five days ago:

Ancient Poop Suggests Neanderthals Ate Way More Veggies Than We Thought
A new study suggests that Neanderthals consumed way more vegetables than scientists once thought -- and the evidence for that finding came from a pretty unexpected place: ancient poop. Or, more specifically, traces of Neanderthal feces taken from a Spanish cave.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/neanderthal-poop-vegetable-diet_n_5523040.html

arf777

No longer dogless
Plain yogurt is also a perfect substitute for sour cream, and is of course much healthier :tup:

There's actually a new data point for that, as of five days ago:

Ancient Poop Suggests Neanderthals Ate Way More Veggies Than We Thought
A new study suggests that Neanderthals consumed way more vegetables than scientists once thought -- and the evidence for that finding came from a pretty unexpected place: ancient poop. Or, more specifically, traces of Neanderthal feces taken from a Spanish cave.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/neanderthal-poop-vegetable-diet_n_5523040.html
Funky. Always like tasty new information. Thanks!

arf777,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom