How to keep weed fragments out of Bong Water?

randybishop

I grind my herb really fine for vaping. I'm using a NewVape Flowerpot that uses a e-nail to vape weed. It also uses a bong with the enail. Small amounts of weed dust and fragments are getting suck through the bowl screen into the bong water. I put in 2 screens and it still did not fix it.

Ideas?

randybishop,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
It happens. Gongs need to be cleaned every now and then.

What do you have against weed fragments? I once saw one that looked like Frank Sinatra.

I really like your avatar.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I grind my herb really fine for vaping. I'm using a NewVape Flowerpot that uses a e-nail to vape weed. It also uses a bong with the enail. Small amounts of weed dust and fragments are getting suck through the bowl screen into the bong water. I put in 2 screens and it still did not fix it.

Ideas?

Get an ash-catcher.

But really, either bong or ash-catcher,that's part of what the water is SUPPOSED to do (catch any particles that may make it through the screen).

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
It happens? Unless it’s very difficult to get them out of the glass during cleaning it shouldn’t be of concern. Like @Ramahs said an ash catcher might be what you’re looking for.

Tuck

On the flower pot thread someone mentioned using ungummed hemp fiber in a m-f gong adapter underneath your bowl as an alternative to an Ash catcher.

Another thing that might help reduce particles is using a double weave screen but it clogs faster and needs to soak in iso more often than regular screens.

Doktor Dub

instead of an ash catcher you could use a carbon filter like this:

CF1-H-3.jpg

and fill it instead of carbon with degummed hemp or with organic cotton.

That being said - the water in your pipe does the job, just change it (very) often.

:2c:

Alexis

Ideas?
Have you tried the Ti double weaves? Newvape made them to fit the adjustabowls, the errlectric ones will fit the older bowls.

Tuck

I domed a ti double weave screen and put it in my female FP bowl - dome up. I then put a single mesh ti screen on top of that but left it flat. It is a microdose bowl now and it keeps the glass pretty clean.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Requesting to combine this thread with the "Drinking Vapor Bong Water" thread.

Boom. And problem of keeping weed fragments out of bong water solved!

:cheers:

Yup. Those who have a problem can share their problem with those who want to drink it.

Definitely problem solved!

Last edited:
Ramahs,

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time

Ideas?

... i found the (eerlectric) double ti weave screens do the trick for me... when i use the double ti weave screens i don't get particulars in my water...

just_the_flu,
Reactions: Alexis
Top Bottom