How to get the best hits from your vaporizer

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
No more grinding at all from me...

Lol...

As I've stated many of times, it seems like Vaporization will forever keep evolving for myself even with the same Vaporizer.

I'm really liking to use two pairs of tweezers (Very fine points ) to gently break open a nuglet, place into stem with the tweezers and take 2-3 draws..break up a bit more with pick, 2 more, then use the pick or tweezers to break it up as much as possible while still in the wand.

I've also accidentally had a flashlight's beam of light shining into my hose while hitting the Vape and I could clearly see the vapor rolling up the hose.
(My nightly session is done in the dark with the TV and my Head-Lamp as the only source of illumination, which works well to see your vapor output)

Now, I intentionally setup my session like this as I have a visual cue to reference.

Wizsteve

Here I been trying the new shockwave grinding method and wow I tell u its something else .

Anyways to do this you need some bud and some shatter its ok I wait here while you getz some........................................................................................................................................................................... Ok now all you needs to do it freeze it and your grinder place frozen nugs and shatter in your very cold grinder and grind fast. now empty into tray both should be dust and mixed together now vape away.

Wizsteve,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

No more grinding at all from me...

I use a Zeus Vortex hand crank grinder which yields a very coarse grind and it has been a game changer for my lung and airway health. I used to own vapes that required a medium or finer grind and it caused me huge coughing spasms and subsequently bronchitis episodes. Now, i'm sticking to vapes that work well with no grind or a coarse grind like the Solo (and maybe Herbalaire and Vapo3 down the road). SO much smoother! And the taste of a whole intact unscathed bud is something else!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I find blue led illuminates vapour very well. With the right lights running I can fill my vape room with smog. Vapour doesn't seem to disperse like smoke.
I tried the whole nug thing with my eq with 14 short ddave, have to say it didn't work for me. I will not give up.

kellya86,
Top Bottom