How to cure your buds if they are still "fresh"

weedemon

enthusiast
HOW TO CURE YOUR BUDS!

I bet most of you already know this, but i wanted to share it. if there is any moisture in your buds dry them first! a lil tiny bit of moisture is ok. you should hear the stem snap when you bend it.

put your buds in a glass jar and pack it to minimize airspace. don't hurt your babies though. so just fill it like a puzzle to make it fit well! then the next day open em up and let a lil mew air in. if you see condensation on the glass or lid anywhere take the buds out and let them dry more and go again.

open the jars to air them out once a day for 5 min or so. repeat with a diminishing frequency of airings to a point where you will not need to air them anymore. this process ages you buds allowing plant matter to breakdown(this matters more for combustion as it smooths your tokes, it may work for vapor also i dunno), and actually ups your thc count (as the buds sweat an acid mist is released and it actually converts premature goodies into the real deal.) or so i read. i assumed it's correct. :D

weedemon,
Top Bottom