1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

How to clean vape parts and reclaim resin

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by vtac, Jun 3, 2009.

1. abbaba

abbaba Member

What would you suggest for a woody vapcap?

2. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

3. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

4. Weslok

Weslok Member

My method for recovery works pretty simply and effectively... I have 2 jars of ISO 99%... I vape so what I do is when my cartridge is about 10% left i open the cartridge and soak it in a small bottle of Alcohol... after a couple hours I take it out and put it in another larger jar of 99% ISO for an hour to take any last resins out... If necessary I use a syringe and a blunt needle to squirt alcohol into and through my equipment... When the smaller jar gets very dark and won't dissolve more resins I evaporate it down and end up with a good amount of vape juice... then I replace the small jar with alcohol from the larger jar... All your equipment comes really clean and you waste 0% of vapy goodness... I assume this method would also work for other consumable methods as well.... Last time I did an evap I got 7 ml of vape oil...

5. Dunphy

Dunphy New Member

I’m somewhat new to vaping. I used to combust out of my bong for most of my high time.

I’m interested in reclaiming resin. I have a Pax 3. Will that produce enough to reclaim? Do I just push out the resin/oil from the airflow tube? Should I just follow the process with ISO discussed from the OG-OP?

This may have already been addressed; I’m going through and reading the thread, but I’m only in 2012, so figured I would ask.

Thanks for any help! And thank you to everyone for their knowledge which has saved me so much time!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors