• 2x per day

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • 3x per day

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • 4x per day

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • 5x per day

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • >6x per day (including all day every day)

Votes: 40 28.0%
  • Once a week

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • All day, but only one day per week.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All day, but only a few days per week.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other (Note that you picked "other" and explain, in your post.)

Votes: 11 7.7%

• Total voters

AJS

Calm Consistency
I have an old WWII gas mask with a hose that has been adapted to fit my volcano. When I get up in the morning the first thing I do is strap the mask onto my face and breathe nothing but cano vapor until noon when I take a quick 15 minute lunch break then back to the mask sucking up pure vapor until bedtime at 8:30pm.

:smug:
Wow ... Impressive.
Happy, 3,000 posts! :party:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
My SO talks of this in terms of chi and chakras

Well do I have just the grinder for her. Drop by the herb grinder thread and feast your eyes on a work in progress prototype of the worlds first range-free, biodegradable and 100% recyclable grinder. Bonus feature is, it recharges your chakra. Just being NEAR this grinder will recharge you. Never leave home without one. Or do, and buy 8 more. One for every room.

Fuck a dendrite when you've got this cardboard and amythyst grinder.

here's the link.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herb-grinders.15/page-337#post-1131448

muunch,
Reactions: Ozyzj

Incariol

Well do I have just the grinder for her.
Don't toy with my emotions like that, it makes me less receptive to subatomic particles and changes my personal vibration in the quark field. I'm pretty sure cannabis can fix that though.

Incariol,
Reactions: muunch

shredder

I usually vape a micro rosin dab in the AM. But it's a blend of cannatonic #4 and green crack at 30/70.

It's uplifting, good for pain, but only mildly intoxicating. So it makes me more energetic, with a good attitude although mild altitude..

Combined with my morning coffee. It's a great way to start a day. Coffee + weed = hippy speedball, lol.

The rest of my medicating day is dependent on what im doing and with whom.

In the evening my wife and I vape a couple mighty bowls. My nightcap is a cannacap with 50/50 thc/cbd.

I've been using cbd's in some form for years now. And for us, ahhhhh older folks, it's a godsend.

Vapopro22

I love doing it all day long. But I have to get good stuff. Anyone recommend me my good stuff? I regulary buying great quality products from vaporizer Arizer and I can fully guarantee that you will get best price and product out there but I need also other quality shops for try diffrent vaps

Vapopro22,

EverythingsHazy

I almost need to do it all day long. Marijuana fixes my brain like no other medicine ever invented. Being in an illegal state is the most frustrating thing I have to deal with for the near future.

Anyway, yes to all day every day.
Are you treating something?

EverythingsHazy,

EverythingsHazy

Yes, depression and anxiety. I have not tried another medicine that even comes close to marijuana.
For each of those issues, do you find that getting buzzed helps get your out of feeling the symptoms, or do you feel that it is better to get to a positive mental state, and then use Cannabis to enhance/prolong that? I know Cannabis can often exacerbate negative feelings if you use it while in the wrong mindset. However, it can sometimes do just the opposite, which is very interesting.

EverythingsHazy,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
@EverythingsHazy

I'm not who you replied to, but most of the times, after I vape I can more easily feel somewhat content which can lead to a less skewed line of thought. If I'm in a shit mood, not much will change it except time, baked or not.

I treat the same things with the same usage pattern. :cheers:

Gigsabits53

For each of those issues, do you find that getting buzzed helps get your out of feeling the symptoms, or do you feel that it is better to get to a positive mental state, and then use Cannabis to enhance/prolong that? I know Cannabis can often exacerbate negative feelings if you use it while in the wrong mindset. However, it can sometimes do just the opposite, which is very interesting.

I think my use brings me a level of calmness that really does not exist for me un-medicated. My anxiety level tends to bring on depression, so for me , marijuana solves both those issues. Now, I should say that I also take anti-depressants prescribed by my physician. I have not used marijuana alone to combat these issues since I was a teenager. Although at that time I did not realize what my illness was. Back in those days, no internet and nobody talked about these illnesses. I had no idea what was wrong with me until I guess the major information age began, i.e. internet, etc.

I stopped using marijuana in the mid 80's, got married and had kids, so I quit and did not use again until just a few years ago. The last two years have been the best years of my life and marijuana is a big reason why. I have done other things to improve my health such as regular doctor appointments, no drinking, and watching what I eat, along with some exercise has all played into my well-being today.

Obviously I could move to a legal state, but why should I have to?? My kids are both nearby for me at the present time and I would like to keep it that way as long as I can. Also, my job is here, along with friends, etc. I know why it is illegal, unlike what the politicians try to tell me. Anyway, I did not intend to ramble on this much but it is an important issue for many people in this country. So for now I am forced to break the law, even though in my opinion it is the government that is committing anything criminal when it comes to this drug war.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sometimes I find myself pissed at the world. The causes can be a combination of stress (work or otherwise), a bad experience (Things start breaking / bad customer service /bad repair) and too much caffeine in an attempt to maintain a high physical and mental energy level.

My cure for being pissed at the world always works but I don't always work it.....Get high and go out for a run. Run minimally till the runners high kicks in. Cannabis without the exercise doesn't always work to get me completely out of the funk but it always helps to take the edge off.

Gigsabits53

Sometimes I find myself pissed at the world. The causes can be a combination of stress (work or otherwise), a bad experience (Things start breaking / bad customer service /bad repair) and too much caffeine in an attempt to maintain a high physical and mental energy level.

My cure for being pissed at the world always works but I don't always work it.....Get high and go out for a run. Run minimally till the runners high kicks in. Cannabis without the exercise doesn't always work to get me completely out of the funk but it always helps to take the edge off.

I have tried to do the running thing with marijuana and it just didn't feel good to me for some reason. I know people who love to get high and then go work out. I guess I'm more of the type that needs to wait until after exercise to medicate. Definitely agree with you though, exercise has been very good for me.

EverythingsHazy

I get how it can be a pleasant mix, but I feel like exercise is a quick buzz killer. The buzz is much more relaxing and longer lasting, after a good workout.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@EverythingsHazy - I think the reason I've been so consistent in my running is because running gets me high similar to cannabis. Weights and strength training do not get me high the way running does. The runner's high is very similar to a cannabis high in certain chemical areas so they meld beautifully.

My running preparation/routine has been tweaked for about two decades and includes getting my mind and body ready/prepped. Music, stretching and cannabis. It's an energetic buzz at this point because I don't let couch lock to kick in and the music is high energy as well. About 20 minutes into the run the runner's high (still listening to energetic music too) kicks in on top of the cannabis buzz. Once the run is over .... the post workout includes more cannabis and after the run I allow my body to relax and enjoy the warm feeling of being buzzed, content and physically chilled.

Gigsabits53

@EverythingsHazy - I think the reason I've been so consistent in my running is because running gets me high similar to cannabis. Weights and strength training do not get me high the way running does. The runner's high is very similar to a cannabis high in certain chemical areas so they meld beautifully.

My running preparation/routine has been tweaked for about two decades and includes getting my mind and body ready/prepped. Music, stretching and cannabis. It's an energetic buzz at this point because I don't let couch lock to kick in and the music is high energy as well. About 20 minutes into the run the runner's high (still listening to energetic music too) kicks in on top of the cannabis buzz. Once the run is over .... the post workout includes more cannabis and after the run I allow my body to relax and enjoy the warm feeling of being buzzed, content and physically chilled.

That sounds so awesome! I wish I could do it that way because it just sounds right. I find that when I vape I tend to sort of tighten up in my chest and abdomen for a short period of time and then running on top of it is futile. I can barely get going so I just wait until afterwards to medicate.

EverythingsHazy

I don't like running at all. The only cardio I enjoy is bike riding. I can definitely see why people like to get their running in with a buzz, though.

As for vaporizing before and after, I personally prefer to vaporize over 4hrs from the last hit. The longer the better. Re-vaping in the middle of a comedown doesn't cause the same headspace change from sober-stoned that is the most enjoyable when you have a decent tolerance and aren't flying through space for a couple hours after vaporizing.

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
At the very least, I take around two ~.02 gram dabs per day. Lately I've been taking my extraneous "funsies" dabs in proportion to how productive I've been during a given day/week.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I love vaping in the am. I'm sets me in a good trajectory. But I yet to restrain myself through the week. On days off though, yeah I wake and vape.
I am stricter on myself than I would ever be toward someone else.

Top Bottom