How often do you vaporize?

gb902

Vaporog
wowthisisrandom said:
Wow you vape 3 times a week and have trouble getting high? I vape probably twice a day one in the morning and once at night with a cup of tea to put me to bed. Every time I vape tho I'm thoroughly blitzed..:ko:
Try holding your hits longer, or using tokinglx's rebreathing method, that helps me get where I wanna be every time and it uses less.
I have ever held my breath as much as I can, with excellent results. I have never heard about tokinglx's rebreathing method, please can you link me something?
Probably I haven't serious trouble getting high, but I'm worried to build a tolerance if I continue this way.

gb902,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I pretty much vape low temps in the am, mid range temps in the afternoon and in the evening,... when it is more or less for recreation, I will use fresh biomass and start a bit higher on the vape, blow through most of what is in there all at once. Tolerance hasn't been much of an issue,.... supply sometimes hahaha I save edibles for when I can't vape or when I want to double down usually resulting in a nap.

Bruce@Zephyr,

jimbo

winterize
Bowl a day on weekdays through the SSV and 5 or 6 on a Saturday night, probably would use more throughout the week but can't cart the surfer to work with me, just waiting for the rest of my vapes to make an appearance and i'll see if my intake goes up..

jimbo,
Top Bottom