How much water goes into a hammer bubbler?

Mookie0608

water pipes is something I recently got into and love them. I travel a lot so I decided to get a hammer so it be easier traveling and take up a lot less room. I’m constantly getting water burped up into the part the smoke travels through into your mouth and wind up getting the dirty water in my mouth. I also noticed compared to my other bubbler a little bigger the hits seem a touch harsher at times where the bigger one or a bong it’s so smoothe with 0 harshness. So was just wondering if I’m putting too much water in it and if it’s just a tiny bit that goes in or if it’s just nature of the beat with these small hammers. If it matters it’s made by monarch I believe. The thing is nice but it’s starting to become as annoying and irritating as a spoon. Before I gave up in it figured next best option was to ask others in case I’m doing something wrong, or even how I’m hitting the pipe. Are you supposed to gently hit it and slowly? Or does it not matter if I take fast hard pulls like I do with my vapes

Mookie0608,

Grifo

Are you using a hammer with a female joint adapter? If im drawing fast i make sure i put in as little water as possible like a quarter of an inch maybe. Does it when you are drawing with the vape still on it or after you pulled it off? Kinda feel like we need more info and or a picture. But yeah the smaller the airpath and the water used its deff gonna be harsher but its hard to tell.

Grifo,

Mookie0608

I hit it hard and fast usually it’s what I got used to dealing with different vapes that have Hugh draw resistance it’s simetbung u got used to and know even with my mighty slow easy draws will not get me nearly as high as really sucking that vapor in.

Mookie0608,

Grifo

First of all FUCKCOMBUSTION. Are you getting water in your mouth when you are hitting it with the carb closeed or when you open the carb? Put as little water as possible. But seems like you are just hitting it too hard for the size of the bubbler.

Mookie0608

I get water when carb is closed, and yeah I can understand what u mean by that but at same time smoking does a better job when I need that next level pain relief, unless vapes need longer sessions to match what I get when I do smoke. A 8 second smoke draw is so much more potent then a 8 second vape.

Mookie0608,

Grifo

Hey if it works it works. Its the opposite for me luckily. Good luck man maybe a dry pipe would be better for portability.

Grifo,

Mookie0608

Yeah but now tonight a prime example unless it combusted my mighty has me so stoned tripping out like crazy. the vapor seemed incredibly harsh and dense tooit just hit me like a minute later like your going to be going for a ride shortly

This is what I’m talking about though with vaping I get this kind of high once every so often and the restaurant it’s so mellow. This highs very intense right now but I don’t care because this is the high that usually make some me feel so great and 100% pain free where usually smoking I get this high consistently every time just about smoking. If I could get this same high every time I vape that that would be perfect.

Last edited:
Mookie0608,
Top Bottom