• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How much herb do you utilize in one session/day/week

I would say I bounce between .10 and .75, probably never over that :p It all just depends on when I start and how hard I hit it, every day is different :)

chrislangley4253,

sasNW

Per DAY? Dayum! :clap:

Lol ya per day....At first I thought it was just above average, now I read back through and realize maybe a lot above average :uhoh:

I'm 24 with severe arthritis in my right wrist (I'm right handed) and both knees are up for surgery from sports. Just helps me keep my mind off it. But I have been growing for a few years, and have buddies that are holding on to my mothers so I do get a solid discount when I do have to pay

And finally got a 5x5 and room to flower in again:D And 4x4 for veg yay

TboneToker

I usually do exactly 2 grams a day too SasNW so don't feel bad about it.. I know it's an OZ every two weeks but oh well.. I have been cutting down to about 1 to 1.5 but yeah.. When I was combusting it was solid 2g very constantly.. it was like clockwork..

Fredster951

When I was combusting (blunts,bowls,) it was a solid oz every two weeks. This is with my woman. So two people biting into the stash. After getting into vaping I am consuming about a 1/8 of flowers every 12 days with a .5 of wax lasting me about 12 days. I still combust every other day. My ultimate goal is to completely stop combustion and treat it like a social/occasional thing.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
can't help but think of this pic every single time I see your avatar;)

gallery_42_6_26202.jpg

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
Depends entirely on if work is busy or not. When work is steady like right now, 5g a week. When work gets really busy, I probally only use 1.5g a week, maybe a little less, since I only vape once a day when work is busy.

darkrom

Great Scott!
The last 2 days I vaped maybe 1/4 of a gram total, so I'd estimate about .125g a day. That is VERY unlike me. The pain has been so bad I don't even want to vape, I just want to sleep it off.

Today after work I'll probably vape more than that in a single session though. Very variable. Lately I've been taking 1-3 hits off the firefly and putting it away. I don't feel it much or at all, but for some reason it seems to hold me over.

gangababa

I am presently conducting that experiment. In combustion days, ... I was rather consistent at .6 to .75 grams daily.
My ascent and a measured amount of three strains both arrived in-house at same time, and are being tracked over the expected months of use....

OK, I have just weighted my current medicine cabinet. My calculated usage, tracked over 47 days, shows that my vaporization consumption is averaging .67 to .72 grams. Estimating that I may have started a bit heavy (the 'pharmacist' is generous), 34 grams used over 47 days equals .72 g/day;
31.45 grams used over 47 days equals .67 g/day.

Apparently I am liking this vaporizing Ascent too often to save any more than my lungs; totally clear in the last x-ray.

PoisonousHydra

I'm up to 2 grams a day (medicinal grade), which is exactly what my prescription says. I dose in 0.25 gram increments (except my scale only does single digits, so I vary it between 0.2 and 0.3 ;)).

@2 Paces - I am also one of the mystical few whose usage didn't decrease when switching from combustion to vapourizing. Actually, it did, but only initially: I think I enjoyed about 3 months of my medication lasting me forever before I hit the plateau. Now I am right back up to where I've always been at between 1 to 2 grams a day. I am also probably on the higher end right now since I am disabled and unable to work, giving me lots of free time, and lots of reasons to medicate. I combust only when friend(s) are over, and even then, that should actually be singular, since I only really see one person socially ;).

PoisonousHydra,
Reactions: 2 Paces

Twiddlebug

I'm doing about .06 g per session, once or twice a day. I used to go through quite a lot. Things are much better now but I'm still trying to lower my dosage and increase the effects (if it's possible). I've tried going lower but I have not had much success so I may try taking a few days off and then cut my dose in half.

Twiddlebug,

grokit

well-worn member
I seem to gravitate between long benders then unwanted tolerance breaks, so when I come out of this t-break I will use @lwien as inspiration when I try to pause and not take that huge third lungbusting hit in a row. I know in my mind when I'm already there, but my emo tendency is to crawl right inside my stash jar until it or me is exhausted. And then of course it takes a lot to get back there the next time, so I run out before I have access to more and then comes the t-break, I am really going to try to even things out lol.

Top Bottom