How much have you spent on your Vapcaps?

almost there

Most of us have more than one and at least a few parts laying about, this isn't about who has the most money and who has the biggest collection, I'm just curious:lol:. It was a tedious task going thru all my various accounts but the final estimate is a whopping $1600 including any third party items I bought for vapcap purposes(butane doesn't count) in a period of 2 years. So let's hear it...:clap:

Last edited:

Squiby

I'm not adding it up. It's way too much. Certainly more than any reasonable amount. It would be embarrassing and I would feel ashamed at my Vapcap gluttony. :disgust:

I'll tell you this; over the last three years I have collected over 20 tips and caps along with the parts to create complete units. I refuse to do the math and If you do it for me I'll back away from the computer and look in the other direction.

The addiction is real. But I just love my Vapcaps so darn much. I love playing with them. I love using them. I love sharing them with friends and I love gifting them. I'm a hardcore content Vapcap addict and I'm not looking for a cure.

On the bright side, Vapcaps don't take up much room. I could be collecting teapots and they would require display hutches. Oh, wait. I collect teapots too. :shrug: And rocks.... But anyway, you can never have too much fun with a Vapcap.

Seriously though, when I read through the threads, there seems to be a lot of people spending a lot of money on a variety of vapes and their accessories, like glass for example. Us Vapcap addicts are just focused on a specific passion, the Vapcap. I'm not knocking them, I'm just saying that I've found my poison and I'm taking my medicine.

That and George is a marketing genius. :rockon:

Helios

@almost there $1600! :whoa:
Attempting to be sensible and on a disciplined budget, it's less than $1,000, (this number will invariable climb with newer accessories, gifting, and replacement parts) Considering many of my caps have been bought and subsequently given away over the years only a few are actually needed to lego and rotate, a la fidget spinner for stoners. I like efficiency and simplicity, and reach for the VC's like I do my 3 favorite Chef Knives in the kitchen, tools to be used for a specific task as the moment dictates.

sickmanfraud

Like @Dubmonkey No "fire" for me.

I gave more than a little thought to the idea of buyihng an induction heater and finding out why so many of you love the vapcap.

But seeing the amount that vapcaps can turn out to cost DVAS??

I would like to thank you guys for this thread. You stopped me from going down the Vapcap rabbit hole.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@sickmanfraud every vape has a ritual/ceremony, some are closer to what I desire when medicating. For example the need to stir the FireFly 2 completely broke the ritual for me with that vape, it was messy and a pain. The VapCaps are all about the ritual, and very close to smoking a J. They also provide a very quick dose of medication akin to doing a shot as opposed to sipping whisky. That said, I am saddened that with your stance you will miss out on this.

virtualpurple

I would guess well over a grand between myself (several wings, on OG Omni, a 2017 Omni that has disappeared, an OG glassy or two, an M, a few extra tips, 3 induction heaters, a handful of torches and a few @DDave purchases), gifts (multiple Ms and a few glassies, 1-2 induction heaters, etc).

Probably nearing the 1500 dollar mark myself.

All great purchases, astounding to think how quick it added up but it’s awesome to know that if I lost everything in a quake tomorrow that I can spend under 100 bucks with @VapCap and have a vaporizer that will last a lifetime. Anything else I spend on top of that is just a sign that I’m doing well lol.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Most of us have more than one and at least a few parts laying about, this isn't about who has the most money and who has the biggest collection, I'm just curious:lol:. It was a tedious task going thru all my various accounts but the final estimate is a whopping $1600 including any third party items I bought for vapcap purposes(butane doesn't count) in a period of 2 years. So let's hear it...:clap:
How resourceful R U?

Top Bottom