1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

How much does this forum rock?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by placetime, Mar 11, 2012.

1. iksworbeZ

iksworbeZ Vapour Connoisseur

True, but if the posts had abilities to have comments directly attached to them as 'children' if you will (like the posts on reddit for example) then I could just collapse a post and all its comments if I wasn't interested in the direction of the post i.e. modding vs actual out of the box use.

Still love this place though, don't get me wrong
  2. iowcatalyst

iowcatalyst Member

Just the thread I was looking for, I only just joined but I am very impressed with this forum, so slick and easy to use compared to some out there, great bunch of people with informative posts too. It's great to read real feedback, there seems to be a lot of fake positive/negative reviews for vapes from warring PR, at least that is my impression. Thanks everybody for all the info.
  3. placetime

placetime Well-Known Member

10,000 members! Congrats FC!! :party:
    :cheers:
  4. placetime

placetime Well-Known Member

500,000 messages!!! :party:
  5. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Human calc :) !
    placetime and EveryDayAmnesiac like this.
  6. TwoPageAfro

TwoPageAfro Enthusiast

I've definitely been pleased so far with FC. The part I enjoy most is reading first hand accounts of vapes and whatnot (which you can find with a quick google search, but like someone else said, a lot of them appear manufacturer-made or affiliated).

Also, I'm excited to take part in the community contests but I don't yet meet the trophy count, post #, etc. requirements.
    placetime likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors