How much do you vape in one sitting?

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
I usually load bowls between 0.05-0.1g in my DBV and hit em for bout an hour (2-3 hits every few mins or whatever).. keeps me good for 2-4 hours.

TwztedVaper,

lwien

0.025g in PD. 4 to 5 hits keeps me good for about 2 to 3 hours.

lwien,

caseball2051

lwien said:
0.025g in PD. 4 to 5 hits keeps me good for about 2 to 3 hours.

this is equivalent to 1 stem in log vapes.

I usually do 1 stem and I am also good for 2-3 hrs. sometimes when I have the time Ill do 2-3 and get a a little extra weird.

caseball2051,

Nosferatu

about .1g in Buddha, and like previous posters, a beautiful .025g in the PD, Thank you vaping!

"Hey anyone wanna take this .3 bong snap and feel like shit??" :D If only stubborn smokers would join the revolution.

Nosferatu,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
It all depends on what experience I'm after and what vape I'm using. In my ION, I usually pack about .1g. In my MFLB and II, I pack about .05. And in my PD, I pack .025. All get me different highs and are for different purposes. I love my vapes!

CombustionJunction,

Nycdeisel

Agreed with CJ^, it depends on different things. I usually load between .1 and .2 in by DBV and I get more then one session out of that for myself. SO I would say I usually consume less then .1 of a gram in one sitting.

My PD is coming very soon though, so soon I will be using even less!!

Nycdeisel,

OC513

Dabaholic
I use about .1 in my Kia and get faded as hell(this is for weekends and celebrations only).......use about .5 in the MFLB to get where I need to be and of course I use .025 in my WDZ but I usually use 2 stems to get where I want to be but lately using my WDZ thru a bong one stem gets me lifted nicely.

OC513,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
for each Bud Toaster session i load about 1/2 a vial, loosely filled, which is 1/4 dram, = 1/64 oz, = .44 grams ... but this is a volume measure -- i have no idea what the weight would be ... what's the density of bud?

oh, yeah ... that's about a dozen vapor clouds -- i say "about" because i always lose count.

Hippie Dickie,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I don't know what a session is.

I load my LB with about .75-.1g depending on the grind, hit it three or four times, then put it aside for maybe 30-45 minutes, take one or two more hits, rinse and repeat. If I start after supper and keep at it all evening, is that a session?

I can get two evenings out of a trench this way, sometimes more, sometimes less. Depends on how I feel, how I hit, how often I hit, the stuff in the trench, etc. Honestly, I don't think I can quantify this stuff in any way that relates to someone else's habits and resources.

pakalolo,

Nycdeisel

ahh very interesting pakalolo. I was thinking the same, since it would be pretty hard for me to finish an entire load in the vape by myself in one sitting( that would be a real "session" in a smokers eyes) but things change with a vape.
I do the same thing, take a few hits every now and then through out the day so I can stay medicated(by medicated I dont mean really high, just slightly high, or 'buzzed' if you like that word) so one load lasts me more then one 'vape session' like I said.

At times I can make one load last the entire day, other times I may end up loading up a couple over the coarse of a day. This is all by myself, FYI.

Nycdeisel,

Theo

Usually an elbow pack on the EQ is good if it's only me to keep me going for a decent bit. If I've been smoking/vaping (yes, I do both) throughout the day I obviously need more and will do a couple elbow packs. I think that's around .2 in every pack so anywhere from .2-probably up to .75 if I'm alone.

Theo,

OO

Technical Skeptical
if i'm alone, about a log vape stem in my glass straw.

if i'm with friends, anywhere between .1g to .75 grams from the herbalaire.

OO,

OO

Technical Skeptical
pakalolo said:
I don't know what a session is.

I load my LB with about .75-.1g depending on the grind, hit it three or four times, then put it aside for maybe 30-45 minutes, take one or two more hits, rinse and repeat. If I start after supper and keep at it all evening, is that a session?

I can get two evenings out of a trench this way, sometimes more, sometimes less. Depends on how I feel, how I hit, how often I hit, the stuff in the trench, etc. Honestly, I don't think I can quantify this stuff in any way that relates to someone else's habits and resources.
i hope you mean .075-.1g

OO,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
Hmmm, I think I would define a session by the quantity and amount of time a bowl kept you nice before you had to load another one up. So when it's just me, 1 sesh is about 0.05-0.1g in my Buddha for 2-4 hours, depending on what i'm doing. Usually like a lot of others I too take maybe 4-5 hits every hour and space things out, unless its the weekend and I wanna get ripped hehe :ko:

I guess I should have called the thread how much you vape in one "session" rather than sitting, coz I basically just wanted to compare how much people vape on average to be good for a couple hours.

I might splurge on a PD sometime too.. that's the only vape I can see myself needing other than Da Buddha and an MFLB.

TwztedVaper,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
my session is defined by the Bud Toaster run-time, which is a total of about 8 minutes -- usually 30 seconds for the heater to reach vape temperature, followed by 7.5 minutes of toking. That keeps me buzzed for about 3-4 hours, so i do 3 or 4 sessions per day.

Hippie Dickie,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
TwztedElegance said:
I guess I should have called the thread how much you vape in one "session" rather than sitting, coz I basically just wanted to compare how much people vape on average to be good for a couple hours.

It takes me 4-5 hits on the LB for enough to last a couple of hours. By actual count (repeated several times to be sure) that means a .1g <--- note correctly placed decimal point trench will last me on average 5-6 sessions. Again, too many variables to be more accurate.

pakalolo,

steiner666

Serial vapist
It increases damn-near exponentially for me throughout the day pretty much. I start off with a tiny bowl in VG (<.05 or so i'm guessing) for first vape of the day and by night time i'm packing the HA crucible decently full, probably like 1.5-.2g. I try to use only .5g per day in total, and usually succeed unless i have company over.

steiner666,

jimbo

winterize
I usually start with the PD after my son has gone to bed, 1 stem every half hour to an hour for 3 hours and then pack the Supreme full (0.4g). I'll get 2-3 rips thru a tube at 280f and then wait half an hour and gets some pretty thick rips at 320f, after that its off to bed :ko:

jimbo,

Nycdeisel

TwztedElegance said:
Hmmm, I think I would define a session by the quantity and amount of time a bowl kept you nice before you had to load another one up. So when it's just me, 1 sesh is about 0.05-0.1g in my Buddha for 2-4 hours, depending on what i'm doing. Usually like a lot of others I too take maybe 4-5 hits every hour and space things out, unless its the weekend and I wanna get ripped hehe :ko:

I might splurge on a PD sometime too.. that's the only vape I can see myself needing other than Da Buddha and an MFLB.

Ok then, in that case, like I said. I load between .1 and .2 in my wand and that can last me at most -IF I am by myself and spacing out my hits- maybe 6 hours. I have a low tolerance and I use the best quality herb I can acquire.

Nycdeisel,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
i vape about a 0.1 gram of junglee hashish (hand rubbed stuffed grows naturally high up in the himalayas). In my DBV/MFLB that amount keeps me ripped for a good 3.5 hours and completely sobers down in about 5 hours.

audiodelic,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
TwztedElegance said:
Yo audiodelic you from Delhi? pretty nice hash you get there eh

ya but i get it directly from the source in the mountains. i have a some nice variety too first rub cream, first rub junglee and some regular 2nd rub.

audiodelic,
Top Bottom