How Much Do You Pay For Bud?

lwien

albe said:
ffs u guys are just teasing :o:o:o
we need some of this dispensary action where i live!!! :lol: Weed 'menus' my gawd!!!
What's funny is that when you walk in, the menu is scrolling on a large flat screen tv on the wall.

lwien,

the electrician

lwien said:
What's funny is that when you walk in, the menu is scrolling on a large flat screen tv on the wall.
i think id probably faint.

here in toronto its around about $80 a 1/4 of high grade, and goes down in 5s or 10s i guess for lower quality. not meaning to be a snob so much, but i always try and get the high grade now ive got a vaporizer on the go. sure you could go get twice as much for the same price but the longevity and cleanliness of the high, the taste and the amount im gonna end up using is gonna suffer. surely a little of something very nice is better than a lot of something not so nice. and im poor

the electrician,

MileHigh

At mine they have two big electronic microscopes that transmit their images to a huge flatscreen on the wall. You can put a sample of one kind of bud under one and another under the other and examine them on the tv side-by-side for comparison.

Frankly I've found I pay a $5 premium per eighth over street dealers this way, but man is it worth it .

MileHigh,

lwien

MileHigh said:
At mine they have two big electronic microscopes that transmit their images to a huge flatscreen on the wall. You can put a sample of one kind of bud under one and another under the other and examine them on the tv side-by-side for comparison.
Wow, what a great idea.

lwien,

Ihop

We pay about 40 an 1/8 round these parts. Most of it however is killer weed. This is about half that.

:peace:

Ihop,

PerseusStoned

Around here (Nebraska) an eighth will go from $45-60 (generally $50) and a half will be $180-220 (generally $200). Prices have only been going up lately as cops have been getting involved. Oddly enough, quality has really sky-rocketed too and prices of... other things have dropped considerably.

PerseusStoned,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Lucky phuckers...

Mids are all I usually come around these parts. Sure they do the trick, but kind bud is always nice when it comes around.

The price varies round here. Usually its $40-50 a quarter oz. Sadly, the price usually ends up being that even if quantity goes up. Depends on who you get it from though.

AGBeer,

MileHigh

Perseus, quality has probably gone up for you cause here in CO we're swimming in green with all the new dispensaries opening up. Some makes its way over the border to you I'm sure.

MileHigh,

flanman

i'm in upstate ny and for some heads it is $60 an eighth, 110-120 an quarter, 210-240 a half

flanman,

Rick

Zapman
GEEEEEEEEEEWHIZZZZZZZZZZ
You fuckers in legal med States with dispensaries are living in Heaven. OMG, what choices!

$40, 75, 300 or so here. Quality will vary.

Rick,

albe

with u there Rick, we take what we can get where i am (oz as low as 320, 1/4s around 90-100)

though the legal option is gaining some momentum, one of the tabloid tv shows (Today tonight for u aussies) did a piece on it the other week. Quite positive which is surprising from this particular show. I think they may have read the 'Marijuana is Safer' book, their main line was the alcohol comparison/hypocrisy with the law reform situation. (We have a bit of a 'binge drinking' issue in australia.)
So some hope for dispensaries, in the meantime i can live vicariously through u guys. :)

albe,

Konrad_Zuse

lwien said:
Here is a copy of the most recent menu at my local dispensary. It's pretty indicative of the prices around Los Angeles. Prices seem very similar to yours in NY.

Indica

G 1/8 1/4 1/2 1oz

Skywalker 20/50/100/200/390
Church OG 20/50/100/200/390
Church OG POPCORN NUGS 15/45/90/180/350(SUPER SPECIAL)
Purple OG 15/45/90/180/350(SUPER SPECIAL)
Headband OG 15/45/90/180/350 (SPECIAL)
Pruple Platinum Kush 20/50/100/200/390
Magic Kush 15/45/90/180/350
Black Afghani 15/45/90/180/350 (SPECIAL)
Purple Master 15/45/90/180/350
LA Confidential 20/50/100/200/390
Afpac 15/45/90/180/350(Afghani Pakestani)
Snow 15/45/90/180/350

Sativa

Purple Pineapple 20/50/100/200/390
Bluedream 15/45/90/180/350 (SPECIAL)
Cherry AK47 15/45/90/180/350
Green Crack 15/45/90/180/350
Green Queen 15/45/90/180/350
Afwreck 15/45/90/180/350

Concentrates

HONEY BUD (I) 30/1G (OG KUSH FLOWER/CHURCH OG GOO)
OG Earwax (I) 25/.5G
OG Amber Glass (I) 25/.5G
OG Oil Dust (I) 25/1G (SPECIAL)
Moonrock FM (I) 25/1G
Firewalker Pixie Dust (I)20/1G
Church OG Pixie Dust (I)20/1G
Bluedream Pixie Dust (S)20/1G
Bubba Bubble Hash (I) 15/1G
Blond Kief (I) 15/1G
Joint 5 (mixture of all the shake on available flowers)
Blunt 10 (mixture of all the shake on available flowers)

Atomic Gourmet Edibles

Blueberry med muffins 5
Apple Spice Muffins 5
Chocolate Chip Muffins 5
Triple Chocolate Muffins 5
Banana Nut Muffins 5
Red Velvet Cake 5
Pumpkin Cake 5
Pumpkin Spice Cake 5
confetti Crispies 5
Officer reeses 5
Buddery sugar cookies 5
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies 5
S'mores buddies 5
Afternoon delight 5
Hawaii 5-0 Brownies 5
Fudge mudslide Brownies 5
Bare naked Borwnies 5
I WISH these prices are what they were in NY. The stuff like Blue Dream you get for 45 an 8th, we would get for like 80.

Konrad_Zuse,

Raf007

Retailer
Went to a "random"parisian suburb to get some A grade. Not so A for Cali or A'dam, but a A in Paris.
= 90 euro for 7g of a mellow haze !!!

It's that or grade C (but no schwagg thow) lately.

Raf007,

thepope

Here in R.I. I have a licenced caregiver, $50.00 an oz white widdow for my medicine. Definitely non profit. Medical grade----I'm all set. (almost heaven) See if anyone can beat that !

thepope,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
thepope said:
Here in R.I. I have a licenced caregiver, $50.00 an oz white widdow for my medicine. Definitely non profit. Medical grade----I'm all set. (almost heaven) See if anyone can beat that !
I think the only way to beat that is to steal it!

**Note** Zephyr Vaporizers does not condone stealing.

Bruce@Zephyr,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Bruce@Zephyr said:
I find an O of any variety I would want, costs about 1 Zephyr Ion HAHAHAHAHAH
heheh :lol: Only thing with that, give it some time, and all the dealers will have zephyrs...

DevoTheStrange,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
hehe "Hey Man wanna trade an Oz for a Zephyr?".....
him "Sorry bro, I'm still using the last two you gave me" :brow: :lol:

DevoTheStrange,

Clever User name

The eyes have one language everywhere
Do y'all even want to hear about the Mexican brick weed in Texas? All those wonderful centerfold pictures makes mine look like Kathy Bates . Although not so hot to look at i bet she could still get you off like a champ----hence my 30.00 O's still get me HIGH-HIGH!

:2c::2c::2c:

Clever User name,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Konrad_Zuse said:
Bruce@Zephyr said:
Have you actually traded a Zephyr for an O?
umm of course not, I don't even use the stuff,... ......... ........ as a person with his residence in Indiana I don't do anything illegal

Know what I am sayin?:uhoh:

Bruce@Zephyr,

Konrad_Zuse

Bruce@Zephyr said:
Konrad_Zuse said:
Bruce@Zephyr said:
Have you actually traded a Zephyr for an O?
umm of course not, I don't even use the stuff,... ......... ........ as a person with his residence in Indiana I don't do anything illegal

Know what I am sayin?:uhoh:
Yeah yeah, I wasn't sure if it was a total joke, or if you have haha :p. Maybe coffee shops want one and will trade haha.

Konrad_Zuse,
Top Bottom