How Much Do You Pay For Bud?

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I know quality and location play a big role in prices, I was just wondering about how much you pay, how much you get at once, and any other information you would like to share. I just got a fist size nug of train wreck for $40 bucks, I haven't gotten around to checking the weight, but it's massive, got tons of crystals, and smells AMAZING. Unfortunately there aren't pictures cause it got ground for usage before I even thought of it, but well worth it :D.

The_Other_Shoe,

josh

Sounds like you got a good deal. In Northeast Florida the high end stuff will generally run you $100 a quarter or $350-375 for an ounce. We don't get the name brands like they do out in Cali, but we did have a good batch of mango circulating several years back. I suppose it's all about who you know. I stick with good old regs. Quarters for $20, pounds for around $800-850.

josh,

vape4health

Southwest Pa , I get a QP of good mids for 450-600 , stuff that would sell for $35 a cut all day long .

The nugs that people have around here just plain suck for 50 bucks a 1/8 , then if anything that is real good come along , they want $60 a cut . :lol: And by good it still cant cast a shadow on the worst cali shit .

We did just have first frost yesterday , maybe there will be some nice outdoors goin round .

vape4health,

lwien

Top quality in dispensaries...........50 to 55 an eighth.

lwien,

SmogTown

For the best quality I can find its $40 an eighth. The average around here is $25 an eighth. The $40 is money well spent :ko:.

SmogTown,

lwien

SmogTown said:
For the best quality I can find its $40 an eighth. The average around here is $25 an eighth. The $40 is money well spent :ko:.
Average is 25 dollars an eighth? Where is that?

lwien,

SmogTown

I'm in Canada. The market is absolutely flooded up here, however the $25 stuff really isn't worth it most of the time.

SmogTown,

DJDIZZY

If you've ever seen that movie "The Union" about MJ, it states that something like 90% of US green comes from Canada!

DJDIZZY,

SmogTown

I don't know about that that but I do know that alot of the best quality bud gets shipped south. Guess we're just cheap up here :lol:.

SmogTown,

lwien

Yeah, lots of BC buds down here in the med dispensaries, but a lot of it is grown locally also.

lwien,

DJDIZZY

lwien said:
Yeah, lots of BC buds down here in the med dispensaries, but a lot of it is grown locally also.
I thought that number sounded high when I saw the movie. I know of a couple grow ops down here as well that are doing real well and have to image there is a ton more out there. But it was funny there was a specific town that they mentioned in Canada where the majority of business is just grow ops.

DJDIZZY,

SmogTown

I'm pretty sure the grow-op industry is worth more than the forestry industry in BC, and forestry is the biggest legal industry :). That's funny cause that's where I get my good bud from and the shitty $25 stuff is grown locally. I've see some Cali buds that I would love to sample.

SmogTown,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
SmogTown said:
I'm in Canada. The market is absolutely flooded up here, however the $25 stuff really isn't worth it most of the time.
I get home delivery from a few different city "car services." $50 although I know they come for $40, and $20 on the street half a block away.
Being friendly with these guys is a plus - they know about my "efficiency factor" and usually wait til they have something really good, and then they call me.
A few weeks ago my hard drive died and the street guy down the block came up and replaced it for me and reinstalled windows.
But I remember in the old days a "nickle" cost five dollars - which was much larger than what you get for $20.
You would get ten joints from a nickel - I can't really say for sure that the quality was significantly weaker than what's around today.
I know in the old days it was sativa and today it's supposedly a hybrid of indica and sativa.

Statue,%20SeeSaw.JPG

jeffp,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
The stuff we have around here goes for 50 an eigth and you can tell they don't flush it right so it's not very good for vapin. Then decent stuff goes for 60 an eigth which is the best bet if you can find it. Then there's the super dank that's 20/gram. Most of it comes from either cali or the Indian reservations up here. Ounces of that go for 400 to 440. Pretty rediculous. I need to start growin my own

minnesnowta,

flanman

around here it is $60 an eighth for heads, sucks ass when you're a college student who doesn't make much haha

flanman,

gak hater

i was getting some haze that was awesome for 65 a 1/8
but that came to an end because he got busted :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
now all i can get is garbage 100 bucks for an z :mad: :mad:
my consumption goes way down because i hate the crap i get now
i sure live in the wrong freakin place :( :(
oh well... its time to find new sources :rolleyes: :/

gak hater,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
minnesnowta said:
The stuff we have around here goes for 50 an eigth and you can tell they don't flush it right so it's not very good for vapin. Then decent stuff goes for 60 an eigth which is the best bet if you can find it. Then there's the super dank that's 20/gram. Most of it comes from either cali or the Indian reservations up here. Ounces of that go for 400 to 440. Pretty rediculous. I need to start growin my own
hey i used to live in buffalo - elmwood ave.....
you know the band "the jumpers" by any chance?
great city...

jeffp,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
No-name pot was 10/g, premium bud is 15/g or 20/g. That was before.

Now, due to the increase in pot enforcement, no-name costs 15/g and premium costs 20/g.

Pseudonymous,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Surprised to hear there is increase in enforcement - in the states it seems to have minimized.

jeffp,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
jeffp said:
great city...
nope never heard of them. I'm actually tryin to get outta here. Buffalo has waaaaaaaaay to many cops here. There's atleast 2 patrolling at all times and there's only 10000 people here. Every party I ever hear of gets busted. No good

minnesnowta,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
minnesnowta said:
jeffp said:
great city...
nope never heard of them. I'm actually tryin to get outta here. Buffalo has waaaaaaaaay to many cops here. There's atleast 2 patrolling at all times and there's only 10000 people here. Every party I ever hear of gets busted. No good
Wow. It was NOT that way in the late seventies when I lived there. It seems hard to imagine.

jeffp,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
jeffp said:
Surprised to hear there is increase in enforcement - in the states it seems to have minimized.
Oh, I forgot to mention. Until maybe last week, "no name" pot tended to share a certain characteristic of being sprayed with a salt water solution, baking soda, or something else that just shouldn't be put on pot.

Pseudonymous,
Top Bottom