how much do you consume?

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Weed is expensive so I decided to start rationing. I weigh out .4 grams and I always have some leftover. I use medically, but to be honest I’m a bit sick of it. Well I do love the wake and bake, but other than that I am feeling a bit burned out.

biohacker

Weed is expensive so I decided to start rationing. I weigh out .4 grams and I always have some leftover. I use medically, but to be honest I’m a bit sick of it. Well I do love the wake and bake, but other than that I am feeling a bit burned out.

Have you considered eliminating the wake and bake and spacing out your sessions more, perhaps not on consecutive days? Try micro dosing? Appreciate your honesty.

My tolerance has been going up a bit lately, but I’m still using relatively small amounts. For a while I was using ~0.5g per week, and that was mostly a 50/50 ratio of high THC and 1:1 high CBD strains.

The last few weeks I’ve been creeping up closer to ~1g per week, and that’s straight high THC flower. I do take a 30:1 CBD tincture twice a day, which I believe helps modulate the effects of the THC. I vape in the evening only.

My daily driver is a Woodscents, which makes it really easy to microdose!

Pistol Pete

One ounce every 5 to 6 weeks, one ounce CBD hemp flower every 2 months. At home the Tera V3 and Shadow M with an induction heater. Out and about Fury 2 and charger. Extended motorcycle trips with camping out and long stays at the cabin my Iolite and a can of butane and Proto pipe.

Last edited:

baxter

Im also at 0.10 g per day average. Thats between 1 and 2 bowls of the E-nano per day. No wake and bake. Consumption only between 8pm - midnight on weekdays. 6 hits per bowl. Each hit I stay lifted about 30 minutes.

I like to read books so dont get so blazed, mostly low temp hits.

vapognak

0.25g-0.5g a day (2/3 bowls). I'd love to go back when I was tolerance breaking the week, and 0.1 was enough on week end days, rather than now, new routine costs me a lot.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Gram per day, sometimes two
Up to an 8th a day if I’m real sick and going hard
Oz of top shelf flower every month but I usually buy more and like to have a few different strains to switch up.
If I ever have the space to grow my own then things will get really crazy lol.

strech

Flower about 1/2 oz a week. Along with a few grams of live resin.

So for the last few weeks I've been on one hell of a binge thanks to the change in law. Well I've eaten 3-4 100mg edibles, 9 or 10 grams of concentrate, 2 grams of rso, and 2 oz of flower. That's all for this month of January.

I have a concert tomorrow and after that I'm going to normalize my usage.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have a concert tomorrow and after that I'm going to normalize my usage.

One underwhelming thing I've had to learn about having a higher tolerance is when I actually do go to a concert or a comedy show, or somewhere I really want to enjoy a nice nostalgic buzz, I can never get where I want to be, effects wise.

It's been an interesting revelation.

strech

One underwhelming thing I've had to learn about having a higher tolerance is when I actually do go to a concert or a comedy show, or somewhere I really want to enjoy a nice nostalgic buzz, I can never get where I want to be, effects wise.

It's been an interesting revelation.
Oh I know with my high tolerance it's not going to be the same. I'm not even trying. I just know after tommorow I'm not going to eat 200mg of THC in one serving for awhile!

Top Bottom