• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How much do you consume : Per load/session/day

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
2-3 bowls per day but allmost never more than 2, I have found out that take 2 normall hits in day time is all u need for nice clean head without the need of coffee,redbull cigars!!
And 1 bowl for the night before the movie/gamming!!
1g allmost evry 3days!

Probably a good 5 sessions per day (varies depending on the daily task/work), consuming about 2-3 grams per day. The vapir n02 is the current vape i use so i prob load .3 per snap.

About to take a little breather tho, my tolerance is crazy.

Bankrupt-Music,
Reactions: ou812?

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I was smoking between 1/8 and 1/4 every week this summer,
now ive really stopped smoking j's/spliffs/blunts except with friends.
On my own Ive stopped packing fat bowls. Instead ill save my main bowl for with friends, and if i smoke ill pack my small chillum.
Ive been vaping way more now too with my MFLB and realise that I dont need to lay anywhere near a full trench.
I could probably make an 8th last me 2 weeks, definitely a week and a half easily!

Cereal_MF,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
I typically have 4 to 5 sessions per 24hour period. I don't sleep as much as I'd like/need(insomnia), maybe 5 hrs a night. This adds to my intake; in the evenings I tend to load larger amounts thinking that it'll be my last session of the day & also assist with sleep. More often than not, I session after the aforementioned 'large load/last session'(~11PM). The time passes & I'm still awake(~3AM), so I load up before finally hitting the sack. I'm assume at least 1 of my sessions would be unnecessary if I were sleeping a solid 8hrs+.
All sessions combined, I consume roughly 1.25g/day. When short on material, I use smaller loads, closer to .1g instead of my usual .2gram loads. I find I need to consume 'more' than the avg. person when medicating; due to chronic pain. So, if my wallet allows I intake 2g/day. My flowers don't come from a dispensary & aren't nearly as potent.
During the day my use varies quite a bit. While home, I may session every 90 minutes. However, the amount of flowers available to myself is far below optimal & expensive. I try to limit myself in the day-time. I believe a Log Vape may help me conserve, & have been on the 'wait list'(since Feb.) to obtain an HI.
I definitely need a portable unit, & hear the SOLO may be handy for smaller loads.:shrug: Looking/shopping currently for a portable that can attach to GonG joints(Thermovape?), but also pocket friendly. What type of vaporizers are you guys using for such small loads? The MFLB doesn't "do it" for me. Any info./recommendations would help. :hmm:
I need a portable regardless of whether it's efficient or not. Far to often, I over-medicate before leaving the house, with no portable to carry w/ me :disgust:.

GratefulVapor,
Reactions: ou812?

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I'm not good at judging amounts. I say I vape about a gram a day. I vape sativa or sativa dominant by day thru my Zap. Usually direct draw. After 7:00 pm the HI is on, Ion is full. Indica or Indica Dom in the roasting tube.

Jeppy,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Weekly usage:

2012-11-08190517_zps47b58cfc.jpg

Reduce dosage to absolute minimal amount necessary to achieve desired effect. It's easier done with vapes that have smaller/narrower bowls. I used to use 3-7x more than this with some of my previous vapes that had bigger/wider bowls (7th Floor vapes for example). I would load enough to cover the screen with a moderate layer of herb, I found that using too thin of a layer seemed to result in thinner/airy hits. The problem was that less than halfway through the load I would be sufficiently baked, but I'd just vape it til it quit putting out.

IMO it works best to try to load 50% less and vape it thoroughly in one sitting, rather than trying to just load the same amount you have been and vape it partially, saving the rest for later. This usually results in the second, or both, of the buzzes feeling.. unsatisfying, no doubt due to the imbalanced ratio of actives being received in each.

Try to use half of what you normally do and give it time to set in. You might need to take 48-72 hrs or more off first, and when you start up again ease into it as slowly as you can, don't just dive in the deep end and wonder why the fuck you have to always vape so much.

Also, try to wait as long as you can between sessions, try to delay the first of the day as long as you can. Reset those receptors so you can fully appreciate the sensation of them being stimulated again!

^^ This was advice I emailed a friend. I figured I would paste it here since it's relevant (and, admittedly, a bit redundant) discussion. Of course this is all just based on my own personal experiences and findings, if you're happy with your usage amounts and buzz durations just keep doing what you're doing!

and btw, what i've been doing to use amounts like that is to wait until around dusk to vape first load (1/2-2/3 full solo stem, or about .05-.08g) and then the second again about half way through my remaining waking hours (9-10pm usually). So 1 solo stem has me pretty baked from the time i get home from work until i go to bed. On weekends I tend to use more, of course, but never more than .2g

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Weekly usage:

2012-11-08190517_zps47b58cfc.jpg

Reduce dosage to absolute minimal amount necessary to achieve desired effect. It's easier done with vapes that have smaller/narrower bowls. I used to use 3-7x more than this with some of my previous vapes that had bigger/wider bowls (7th Floor vapes for example). I would load enough to cover the screen with a moderate layer of herb, I found that using too thin of a layer seemed to result in thinner/airy hits. The problem was that less than halfway through the load I would be sufficiently baked, but I'd just vape it til it quit putting out.

IMO it works best to try to load 50% less and vape it thoroughly in one sitting, rather than trying to just load the same amount you have been and vape it partially, saving the rest for later. This usually results in the second, or both, of the buzzes feeling.. unsatisfying, no doubt due to the imbalanced ratio of actives being received in each.

Try to use half of what you normally do and give it time to set in. You might need to take 48-72 hrs or more off first, and when you start up again ease into it as slowly as you can, don't just dive in the deep end and wonder why the fuck you have to always vape so much.

Also, try to wait as long as you can between sessions, try to delay the first of the day as long as you can. Reset those receptors so you can fully appreciate the sensation of them being stimulated again!

^^ This was advice I emailed a friend. I figured I would paste it here since it's relevant (and, admittedly, a bit redundant) discussion. Of course this is all just based on my own personal experiences and findings, if you're happy with your usage amounts and buzz durations just keep doing what you're doing!

and btw, what i've been doing to use amounts like that is to wait until around dusk to vape first load (1/2-2/3 full solo stem, or about .05-.08g) and then the second again about half way through my remaining waking hours (9-10pm usually). So 1 solo stem has me pretty baked from the time i get home from work until i go to bed. On weekends I tend to use more, of course, but never more than .2g
1354827350-121203R027.jpg
I Love Flowers however I'm enjoying concentrates. Loaded into 2.4V cart and a PERSEI with a 3.2 Battery 0.65 gram Plus a bowl of INDICA in my SOLO and a glass of Cabernet and the pain is gone!

z9

I've always felt that less is more when it comes to weed... well good weed. I usually get at least 2 sessions per day. I'm not big on going through one bowl after another, it not the same experiece. I usually like to come down before packing another. Like Zookeeper said, I'm always let down when I pack huge bowls. I hate the waste and I don't get that much higher, just more tired. And what can I say I'm cheap.

I was combusting about 1/8 a week before I got my vape. Once the novelty wore of the vape wore off, I vaped and combusted 1/8 about every week and a half, sometimes I would stretch it 2 weeks if I was really busy. So thats about .15 to .25 per session and I sprinkle keif on almost every bowl I smoke or vape. I'm in a transition phase now, I'm dabbing and vaping, no more combustion. And I'm cooking here and there. Going through 1/8 or more per week now, but I always go through more during this time of year.

z9,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I Love Flowers however I'm enjoying concentrates. Loaded into 2.4V cart and a PERSEI with a 3.2 Battery 0.65 gram Plus a bowl of INDICA in my SOLO and a glass of Cabernet and the pain is gone!
Weed and wine? My kinda person, I'm partial to reds as well :)

Quetzalcoatl,

Edward Hyde

when i got nothing to do all day and i just vape all day i comsume like almost 1 g per day...when i got things to do i vape like 0.1-0.2 ped day... 1 load in the morning 1-2 loads before sleep.

Edward Hyde,
Reactions: Roger D
Minimum of 2-21/2 grams per day.
That's what I tell the wife. Truth is I hammer down as much as I can afford. Or as much as I can find in this godforsaken town.
I have also volunteered to be my neighborhoods Designatd Drug Doer. Anything to keep the kids safe..
Bottom line,the more the merrier!

Rab

I try to consume as little as possible, .5g a day is alot for me but with da buddha it can eat through weed if your greedy. Hopefully buying a wychwood which would (har har) hopefully save me a lot more than DBV currently does. Plus its smaller,simpler looks perfect for having next to the monitor

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Whatever I need to consume...to keep the hulk at bay.

Same here! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry! ;) (I loved this show as a kid, and we own the whole series on DVD, even all the movies!) I'm gonna meet Lou Ferrigno in March, and I can't wait! :D

Vicki,
Reactions: Tweek

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I met him when the hulk was still on tv and he stepped on my toe. I was only a young kid. He was doing a show at I think Universal Studios when we went to visit.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I try to consume as little as possible, .5g a day is alot for me but with da buddha it can eat through weed if your greedy. Hopefully buying a wychwood which would (har har) hopefully save me a lot more than DBV currently does. Plus its smaller,simpler looks perfect for having next to the monitor

It will definitly help. The last models of vaporizers have progressively increased its efficiency while keeping the material from combusting with more and more ease. Right now, the main diferentiator of a low usage is a small bowl, something most logs allow you to have.

vorrange,

Rab

It will definitly help. The last models of vaporizers have progressively increased its efficiency while keeping the material from combusting with more and more ease. Right now, the main diferentiator of a low usage is a small bowl, something most logs allow you to have.

It was actually partly your posts from my searching/lurking that helped convince me to buy the WW.
I am looking forward to getting emails done and finally buying my xmas present (I am so good to myself)

It will hopefully replace dbv and my pipes. I smoke small pipes as well when buddha gets hungry and eats all my herb

2 grains of rice and all that weed

vorrange

Vapor.wise
It was actually partly your posts from my searching/lurking that helped convince me to buy the WW.
I am looking forward to getting emails done and finally buying my xmas present (I am so good to myself)

It will hopefully replace dbv and my pipes. I smoke small pipes as well when buddha gets hungry and eats all my herb

2 grains of rice and all that weed

I'm glad you found my posts helpfull in your decision. :)

You won't be sorry with the WW, it is still my daily driver after all this time and the one who allows me to save the most while the DBV is the one who made me spend the most, in close contact with the VG. I still see a place for the DBV though, as a true big hitter, it is always nice for a weekend night vaping and watching a movie.

I would ditch the pipes too, but i like the vapor and i stopped smoking a few months ago so i'm suspicious. I think i enjoy the experience more after i stopped combusting though.

vorrange,
Reactions: ShipDit

Rab

I'm glad you found my posts helpfull in your decision. :)

You won't be sorry with the WW, it is still my daily driver after all this time and the one who allows me to save the most while the DBV is the one who made me spend the most, in close contact with the VG. I still see a place for the DBV though, as a true big hitter, it is always nice for a weekend night vaping and watching a movie.

I would ditch the pipes too, but i like the vapor and i stopped smoking a few months ago so i'm suspicious. I think i enjoy the experience more after i stopped combusting though.

Yeah I am keeping buddha for big hits and the rare occasions I have friends, besides it looks awesome if you have the black one, like my own personal shrine to buddha that can also get me ripped..I am converted...

I think it is the perfect vaporizer for somebody who likes to rip bongs and blow out big clouds but not for me.

I even consider blowing out big clouds to be wasteful.

Rab,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom