How much do you consume : Per load/session/day

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
@CarolKing Things are improving around here. Prices have dropped, quality has increased, more people selling it. I now have two "guys", where for years I had only one, and working on a few more. So, I have been able to access to two strains, and they are different (smell, bud size, color). I plan to switch it up every month, and hope that helps tolerance. Like I said, I think most of it is just paying attention to what's going on. With a joint, you had more of a visual gauge to see how much you've smoked.
Lucky, I've been trying to find a decent "guy" for awhile with no real luck yet :/

thankfully I dont feel the need to vape all that often and when I do I get by with a Haze can a day (run it through once and will have another go at it on 4 at night) My tolerance is pretty low so a quick session that leaves some to be vaped later will still get the job done... I've got a real small nug left and milking like crazy till I can resupply.

I never used too much in college when I smoked rather than vaped but the difference is crazy in the amount I go through... that in itself makes the $ for vapes worth it

vapebuddy13,

Astedra

I vape around .2 each time with the crafty and I do 1 - 1.2 grams weekday 1.6 on the weekend. I just picked up the arizer air as the crafty gets serviced so much and it has a small bowl so I hope to cut back. I vape just under an ounce and a half a month. An ounce a month is the goal.

Astedra,
Reactions: Bravesst

MagnusKain

I got the Extreme Q and been burning thru like an 1 oz every 10 days... O_O I need to switch to elbow packs only!

MagnusKain,
Reactions: Nugg

Neceros

I got the Extreme Q and been burning thru like an 1 oz every 10 days... O_O I need to switch to elbow packs only!
I had that same problem! I didn't feel like it was saving me anything. I did some research and it seems the E-Nano is the way to go. People swear it saves them a ton of product because it's just a simple heater that's super efficient

https://epicvape.com

herbivore21

Hey that's not bad. Right now (on just an average Ti nail) I consume about 1 gram of shatter/wax every 3-4 days. Not ideal.
Lol that is a decent bit of shatter to consume!

I produce my own medicine (shatters, all dewaxed, all sterilized by sub-micron filtration) and could dab stupid amounts (and have in the past, the most I ever had was maybe a g in 3 days still so I'm not some Hollywood dabber by any stretch lol). But I find these days that I am going with minimal usage since I'm a scientist who is bogged right down in writing a human research ethics application for my latest research project lol.

I don't need to be completely vaked (this does not the best scientific author make), I just need to not be my usual mess of anxiety (hot/cold flashes, panic attacks, physically shaking almost all of the time, extreme misophonia), constant depression and bulimia. ;)

These days, I consume perhaps .05 of bubble hash, 0-.5 of flower (I don't always consume flowers), .1 of shatter and perhaps .05 of CBD shatter (no THCA/THC/CBN, these have been removed using lab isolation techniques).

herbivore21,
Reactions: Enchantre

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I try very hard to keep it at 1oz flowers a month1g a week shatter but reality is 1.5 g shatter & 10/11g flower a week, major depression , disabled, OHS on St Patty's, just off a 20 meds a day diet.So Nausea, no eating If I could afford I'm sure I could easily kill 2 or 3 shat, 1oz flow a week that would be a good dosage fory Doc to prescribe.

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
My loads are .05 and I use 1 -2 grams /day. E-nano definitely conserves product.
at .05 that's a lot of bowls. Part of the conservation might be the necessity to reload. I can pack a Mighty with about 1.7, get twenty hits off it. But... and this is a big but, i tend to kill the bowl in one sitting (wrecked). But, with AA (not nano, but closer as far as packing stems), I have to reload more often, unless I pre-pack a bunch of bowls, the process will slow me down. I'd like to try a log for this purpose, but with a couple of S & B products and 2 AA's, and and LSV on my VAS list, it might have to wait.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
at .05 that's a lot of bowls. Part of the conservation might be the necessity to reload. I can pack a Mighty with about 1.7, get twenty hits off it. But... and this is a big but, i tend to kill the bowl in one sitting (wrecked). But, with AA (not nano, but closer as far as packing stems), I have to reload more often, unless I pre-pack a bunch of bowls, the process will slow me down. I'd like to try a log for this purpose, but with a couple of S & B products and 2 AA's, and and LSV on my VAS list, it might have to wait.

You mean 0.7 right? No way u can get 1.7 in a mighty! For conservation check out the vapman ... its my daily driver ... average load is 0.05. Daily consumption varies massively.

VapourHaze,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
You mean 0.7 right? No way u can get 1.7 in a mighty! For conservation check out the vapman ... its my daily driver ... average load is 0.05. Daily consumption varies massively.
sorry - .17
actually, just weighed a bowl at .19

Bravesst,

ginolicious

I need to start weighing my bowls haha. But I don't want to buy a new scale. Already own two. But they only go to 1 decimal spot lol.

ginolicious,

MinnBobber

I need to start weighing my bowls haha. But I don't want to buy a new scale. Already own two. But they only go to 1 decimal spot lol.

Same here as my loads are way to small to weigh with a 0.1 gram scale.
Search Amazon as I found/bought a cheapy but good to 0.01 gram.
AWS-100 model. 100 grams x 0.01 gram

MinnBobber,

MarsellusWallace

Ever since getting my Mighty my consumption has gone up, maybe 0.1g a day to ~0.3g. The thing is just so damn sexy though! :brow:

Waiting for my E-Nano to be delivered so I can just have nights where I take a fat hit through glass and just chill.

MarsellusWallace,
Reactions: Superhans

herbivore21

I try very hard to keep it at 1oz flowers a month1g a week shatter but reality is 1.5 g shatter & 10/11g flower a week, major depression , disabled, OHS on St Patty's, just off a 20 meds a day diet.So Nausea, no eating If I could afford I'm sure I could easily kill 2 or 3 shat, 1oz flow a week that would be a good dosage fory Doc to prescribe.
Fuck I hope the worst of the discontinuation syndromes/withdrawals from all those meds are over bro, I have had awful times coming off antidepressants/benzos/atypical antipsychotics individually. I can't imagine how tough coming of all those meds would be for you!

It's times like these I wish I lived closer to a bunch of you guys (and of course, in a jurisdiction that allows this legally) so that I could pass along some shatter to take the edge off of these kinds of symptoms. It helped me so much especially going through the hellish discontinuation syndrome I got from SSRI's.

I wish you all the best in bouncing back from all those meds my friend!

vakednotfried

i get vaked and hit vongs is it so wrong?
half gram each day monday to friday. 4:20pm to 10:30pm.

Weekends that's a different story. Saturday 1 gram during the day and 1 gram during the night. Same for Sunday. 9am till when ever I go to bed or vake out lol

MGG

Wait wtf you pack your mighty with 1.7grams? I didn't even know that was possible lol.

MGG,

herbivore21

half gram each day monday to friday. 4:20pm to 10:30pm.

Weekends that's a different story. Saturday 1 gram during the day and 1 gram during the night. Same for Sunday. 9am till when ever I go to bed or vake out lol
Whoa! Now that is the sort of volume of dabbing I have only ever heard of, not witnessed lol

herbivore21,

vakednotfried

i get vaked and hit vongs is it so wrong?
Whoa! Now that is the sort of volume of dabbing I have only ever heard of, not witnessed lol

not dabbing mate just bud or hash. I grow my own stuff so it is pretty potent. dabs haven't mad across to Australia yet. my consumption is way down at the moment during to curve my high tolerance once again

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Wait wtf you pack your mighty with 1.7grams? I didn't even know that was possible lol.
I think it was a typo - meant to be 0.17?

not dabbing mate just bud or hash. I grow my own stuff so it is pretty potent. dabs haven't mad across to Australia yet. my consumption is way down at the moment during to curve my high tolerance once again
I read it as dabs too. :lol:
I was like :o

MGG

yeah turned out it was a typo, I was really curious because the mighty's bowl is pretty large, I reckon you could get away with maybe packing a gram into it?

EDIT : wait wut but you said "get twenty hits off it"
you get 20 hits off 0.17g? you must take baby sips XD

MGG,
Top Bottom