How much do you consume : Per load/session/day

steiner666

Serial vapist
Thanks for all the info here, good starting point as I move to a vape for the first time. I'm used to joints being .5g, but today I put almost .1g in my HA H2.2 and was lit more than I desired.

What digital scale are you all using to get measurements at the ~.025 level some of you all are citing?

Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weig...id=1362361681&sr=8-10&keywords=american+weigh

thats the one i have. measures to .01g pretty damn accurately, but not .001g. my friend has a scaled that also weights .01g and both of our scales read the same for whatever we're weighing, so i'd say it spretty spot-on. dont let the price fool you, its a good scale.

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I only medicate at night.
I use the Arizer Solo and only go thru 2 bowls a night.
Each bowl is about .2 grams :)

I love it.

keepsake,
Reactions: ataxian

PurpleDazed

You asked how much do you consume: per load /day but you never stated what your loading. there are alot of different vapes out there. I have tried a few and noticed In a bigger vape like the extremeQ I am loading much more than I load in one of my log vapes. For personal use, My RockZap and Toasty top are always on and ready to go when I am. I also have a Purple Days and use it as my portable vape since its stems are a bit smaller and not good for the RZ or TT. The pd i use if i want to medicate while on the road and away from home for a bit or if im visiting friends they luv using my pd and are amazed every time as to how little is used and the effect thats felt. I have gone to vaping as my only means of medicating and I love it. Now as a smoker i was an Oz a month toker as a vapor enthusist that same Oz last 3 months. And using the nice stinky med grade bud is the best in the vapes. Not only is the effect like wow but ya got a nice taste and no stinky burning smell.

PurpleDazed,

Nosferatu

I want to know more about this magnesium problem, it's kind of a big deal. Anyways one of the highest sources of magnesium are hemp seeds. Maybe cannabis farmers use to also produce hemp seeds as a food.

Nosferatu,

Nosferatu

I love hemp seeds plain as well, but I have only tried them plain. They have a nice nutty taste I can just eat those by the handful!

Nosferatu,

McNerdius

god of nerds
When vaping only, it works out to around .3-.6 a day. I'm a medical user (epilepsy) as much as recreational, if that makes a difference. I space my sessions out, something like .1 to .15, 3-5 times a day. It all depends on how much "epileptiform sensation" (for lack of a better term*) i'm feeling that day. There are of course restless nights and times when i just wanna have fun, and i don't track those numbers.

OTOH, when feasible, i make cocopills/cannapills or whatever you want to call them. Doing this cuts my daily vaporizing roughly in half by quantity, and typically leaves me doing 1-2 solo stems a day, each about .15. One throughout the day alongside the cocopills if needed for seizure prevention, and one at night to get to sleep. Again, not counting "binges."

[*: not referring to auras here fwiw]

debaserrrrr

Damn you must have some sick lungs.

I usually vape .5-.75g / day in my extreme Q .1-.2 elbows. Lately I have been dabbing a lot more, so that reduces my flower intake.

debaserrrrr,
Reactions: Roger D

Adobewan

When vaping only, it works out to around .3-.6 a day. I'm a medical user (epilepsy) as much as recreational, if that makes a difference. I space my sessions out, something like .1 to .15, 3-5 times a day. It all depends on how much "epileptiform sensation" (for lack of a better term*) i'm feeling that day. There are of course restless nights and times when i just wanna have fun, and i don't track those numbers.

OTOH, when feasible, i make cocopills/cannapills or whatever you want to call them. Doing this cuts my daily vaporizing roughly in half by quantity, and typically leaves me doing 1-2 solo stems a day, each about .15. One throughout the day alongside the cocopills if needed for seizure prevention, and one at night to get to sleep. Again, not counting "binges."

[*: not referring to auras here fwiw]
Tried PMing you McNerdius, no option on your sig. My epileptic sister has suffered in the crucible of pharmaceuticals for 40 years.
Please PM me if you don't mind.
TIA and sorry to derail.

Adobewan,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Never enough and too much.... that's my swan song. Unfortunately cannabis has now become my second choice for medical use. I vape a 1/4oz of flowers and a 1/2-1g of strong concentrate a day along with the polar opposite of cannabis: Morphine. I can't tolerate the oral cannabis analogues or smoking and Zofran makes me throw up (go figure) so at least my nausea gets some relief.

In a way, it's ironic. I've always preached that "less is more" when it comes to vaping. Now there isn't ever enough. lol
The nice thing in all of this is since I joined here I haven't ripped a stitch, or rushed into the ER needing O2 from smoking weed. I don't miss it. I like vapor. And it likes me. I'm glad I decided to join FC when I did (lurked for a few months first).

Tis lif

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I don't think I could vape 7 grams a day, but I'm not a medical user. I usually vape around or under a gram a day, I'll have a dab or two throughout the day as well.

Deadshort480,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
My new goal is being able to medicate as much as I want :)

Capping is annoying but I does work. You will get more stoned. I want to be medicated.

what do you mean by capping? controling your usage? :)

You never updated on the excel data, i've been keeping mine although i can't be as accurate since i don't own a scale. hehe.

vorrange,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm currently on 2 Power ups per work day, about 0.3 gr of bud, plus the tinctures I'm trying out with the pen vape (about a quarter tsp per day, I estimate). My own medibles I slip into food, but they are made from ABV and krispy bud/twigs/leaves, so I don't really count them. Don't use them all the time.

I'm cutting way back on the medicated chocolate bars... I'd like to not rely on them all the time.

Enchantre,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
what do you mean by capping? controling your usage? :)

You never updated on the excel data, i've been keeping mine although i can't be as accurate since i don't own a scale. hehe.

Yes, controlling too much

I kept a pristine record till 4/20, now I just weight what I put.

Roger D,
Reactions: vorrange
Top Bottom