How many vaporizers are too many?

Chainfire

This is completely subjective to the person. I for one, only would have like 1 piece of glass (high-end), 1 piece of portable small glass like a spoon, and then maybe an on-the-go wax pen or vaporizer such as the Arizer Air, and then maybe something bigger for home-use such as the Volcano.

I don't see the reason of collecting numerous vaporizers personally, but I guess that's because I'm not loaded with money, and if I were-- I'd like to do some outside activities (more hiking, paintball, dirtbiking, kitesurfing) =P

snorcan

Stay charged, my friends
Someone please make a submersible vape for use while kitesurfing !! Ha ha

Edit : I was awash in money until I started kitesurfing by the way. A warning to anyone considering jumping into the sport. Kites made me broke

Vitolo

Vaporist
I don't see the reason of collecting numerous vaporizers personally, but I guess that's because I'm not loaded with money....
One need not be loaded with money to collect, there are many reasons.
Look at me, just as an example (I know dozens that are like me!).
I have a very low income, but due to my life situation, I have no debts or large bills.
Due to my disability, there is no hiking, or other free activity... but also there are no activities that require financial outlay, as I am homebound, and go no place.
Please don't get me wrong.
I would not trade places with anyone for any reason.
Point is, as broke as I am.... there is still the joy of collecting vapes, and having a different delivery system available for any session.
The 3 factors of well being when collecting Vaporizers (or even the meds you use).
  1. Clean tools that represent a clean you, in mind and spirit. (feeling good about self)
  2. A variety to choose from (Feeling that you control your life and destiny)
  3. A special unit or two that are rare/valuable (the "ain't I the shit" factor)
The "ain't I the shit" factor is something in your life that nobody but YOU needs to see...
but when you see it and know that it is part of your life, it makes you break into a personal emotional dance of celebration. ("Wow, I can't believe this is mine!")

I am connected to a very large number of people just like myself.
In no way do I misunderstand your intent here.... (It is clear that your intent is good!)
I explain my reason for using a large variety of tools to many people.

When Herbal relief is your lifeline, and you MUST vaporize on a schedule to maintain your balance in life and well being.. you should never let yourself feel like .."Oh welll, it is time to take my meds again"... NO.. that complacency defies the reason that you vape in the first place.
It is better when you are forced to repeat the vaporization hourly for the rest of your life....
to feel excitement... choice... and pride!

Last edited:

Mrmrmrmr

I don't think there's an answer to the question....I have7 and not planning on stopping anytime soon... As long as great companies keep putting out new vaporizers I'll be here . Couldn't agree more with you about the different delivery uncle Vito! Whip,bag,glass etc. they are all special in some way :)

catjammin99

One need not be loaded with money to collect, there are many reasons.
Look at me, just as an example (I know dozens that are like me!).
I have a very low income, but due to my life situation, I have no debts or large bills.
Due to my disability, there is no hiking, or other free activity... but also there are no activities that require financial outlay, as I am homebound, and go no place.
Please don't get me wrong.
I would not trade places with anyone for any reason.
Point is, as broke as I am.... there is still the joy of collecting vapes, and having a different delivery system available for any session.
The 3 factors of well being when collecting Vaporizers (or even the meds you use).
  1. Clean tools that represent a clean you, in mind and spirit. (feeling good about self)
  2. A variety to choose from (Feeling that you control your life and destiny)
  3. A special unit or two that are rare/valuable (the "ain't I the shit" factor)
The "ain't I the shit" factor is something in your life that nobody but YOU needs to see...
but when you see it and know that it is part of your life, it makes you break into a personal emotional dance of celebration. ("Wow, I can't believe this is mine!")

I am connected to a very large number of people just like myself.
In no way do I misunderstand your intent here.... (It is clear that your intent is good!)
I explain my reason for using a large variety of tools to many people.

When Herbal relief is your lifeline, and you MUST vaporize on a schedule to maintain your balance in life and well being.. you should never let yourself feel like .."Oh welll, it is time to take my meds again"... NO.. that complacency defies the reason that you vape in the first place.
It is better when you are forced to repeat the vaporization hourly for the rest of your life....
to feel excitement... choice... and pride!

Vapist - I see where both you and chainfire are coming from. Like chainfire I feel financially restricted when it comes to collecting but I still do to a point. Not only do I enjoy the novelty of a new piece but I'm always looking for that perfect one. I have the MFLB, Herbalaire and Solo. Now I want something more stealthy so I'm considering Pax 2 vs Alfa...maybe the Ascent. I would love your input! Are you open or private about your medical issues? I respect people's privacy.

That being said, I still have to watch my pennies so I don't go too nuts. Between a mortgage, kid, bills, car, taxes being $8,000 a year, etc..I try to watch my recreational spending and since I'm already spending on product, I try to limit so I can afford other things. I don't get much vacation time at work so each year I like to take my son somewhere nice for a few days. I feel pretty lucky overall so this isn't a complaint whatsoever... But it explains why I don't collect as much as I'd like. It's just a personal preference of my spending.

I don't think there is such a thing as owning too many vaporizers so long as one can afford them without sacrificing financial obligations

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
So many repeated threads. I thought I would bring this one back from @Vitolo's suggestion.

I have several vaporizers and plan on buying another pretty soon as soon as they are ready. I'm interested in a Woodscents from our friend @Ed's TnT . Sometimes it's a new or a better vaporizer but sometimes it's just something different I want to try.

I probably buy 3 units a year and I probably have a total of about 13 or 14 vaporizers I've bought. I have given a few away to friends rather than selling them. I want others to change their nasty habit of smoking and change to vaporizing and have better health to show for it. Enjoying the vapor flavor vs the harshness of smoking is a no brainer,

I usually buy one at Christmas and spring, summer or fall. Just so many choices and we only live once. Always looking for the best vaporizer out there but it doesn't exist yet. There is always something new out there that I might want to try....

Last edited:
Top Bottom