How many vape sessions a day is too much?

steven22

I know vaping is healthy so all I do is vape only... but as days go by, I tend to increase my intake cause its smooth and easy...

but now im up to having 4 sessions daily, each consisting of 2 bags.

and everyday I get headaches when i wake up in the morning and it wont go away till the afternoon or till I vape up again.... the headaches are a throbbing lethargic headache

I do all my vaping around 180-230C on my E v3

---

I do know one thing though, when I used to combust, I can light up 4 times during the day and not feel shitty the next day morning.

which leads me to the next thing.... Vaping introduces much more THC into my body when compared to combusting... it gets me higher too... but isnt there a line draw on how much vaping is healthy?

steven22,

Kush Vapez

regardless vaping will always be better then combustion. I don't get this throbbing headache but 230c is a bit on the high end.

hopefully others can shed some light on it.

Kush Vapez,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I find I actually partake more vaporizing than I would smoking, which is ok with me being that I am using far less herb.
I noticed I use far more often with vaping, on far less product.

DevoTheStrange,

CrazyFingers

I'm with Devo.... I get high at least twice as often now that I switched to vaping, and use way less herb. I actually use about a 1/3 of the amount.

I haven't had any problems except a tightness in my chest sometimes... something that I never really had when smoking. Or maybe it was just too small to notice through all my other lung pain. (was a ciggarette smoker too when I was combusting)

CrazyFingers,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I would say too much is when you are so trashed that you get careless or just plain pass out and break your shit.

OR

Get vaked when you have important things to accomplish that may involve interaction with others that could become a safety issue for them. (i.e. being a zooted cabbie)

AGBeer,

max

Out to lunch
steven22 said:
I can light up 4 times during the day and not feel shitty the next day morning.
I had more of a carry over/hangover when I smoked. The lack of smoke byproducts leaves me fresher the next day.

Vaping introduces much more THC into my body when compared to combusting
How much is 'much'? I think that depends on factors like how you smoke/vape, what you use to smoke with, etc., even if you're using the same amount of herb in smoking vs. vaping.

it gets me higher too..
I feel the same way, but I got to the point where I didn't smoke much at the end though. And many people think smoke gets you higher-through ignorance or 'liking', they insist on including the effects of smoke byproducts into the 'cannabis high', and the less drowsy feeling of vaporizing doesn't appeal to them as much.

isnt there a line draw on how much vaping is healthy?
While marijuana may well have beneficial health effects, I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to say that inhaling mj vapor is healthy. Certainly better than inhaling smoke though.

max,

Frickr

to much is when your vaping sessions start interfering with other aspects of your life. no matter what, your consumption shouldnt come first in your list of priorities.

Frickr,

Raf007

Retailer
Too much ??
what's that ??

I have to agree that "I had more of a carry over/hangover when I smoked. The lack of smoke byproducts leaves me fresher the next day."

I'm also spending way more time vaping than I was combusting, which is perfect.

Raf007,

albe

health wise i've got no problems with the number of vape sessions a day ... productivity wise on the other hand :lol:
as said its all a balance of what works for you. I am also getting high more now since vaping, but then i'm also exercising more.

albe,

steven22

yea, I have no problem with the amount of herb i use... I usually have more than enough for me.

but ... last night, I vaped 2 bags about 30min before going to sleep..... slept a good 9hrs and I wake up with a headache

I found that the only thing getting rid of the headache is TIME + WATER OR another bag of vape.

but one more thing... the headache doesnt come back when I get sober mid day.... only when I wake up in the morning.

steven22,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i'm not a doctor, but if i had a headache after vaping, i would be suspicious that i had been inhaling some toxin(s) that doesn't belong in the vapor.

Hippie Dickie,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
steven22 said:
I found that the only thing getting rid of the headache is TIME + WATER OR another bag of vape.
How much water do u drink in a day? Sounds like u may be dehydrated??? Did this start after a night of drinking?

I also found a vape sesh relieves a headache. THC is a vasodilator, which basically expands the blood vessles in your head, lowering the blood pressure a bit. However IME i have found that a good heavy cough can worsen a fairly bad headache so dont over due yourself.:2c:

On the topic of this thread...vaping too much, is when u literally vape your self sober, well i think its more just u dont get high anymore or notice a difference because u are too high. but it's happened on a few occasions on the weekend vapin pretty hard, with 6 or so solid sessions a day on the E. or sometimes just one session with some C99 BHO is too much... but then its sleepy time, and its not even sleepy weed.:ko:

Mr. Smoke No More,
Top Bottom