• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

• Total voters

elevation

I think i am pretty much making the full transition now. I have been vaping a lot since 2010, and the first few months i bought the iolite i didn't combust either, but i did keep spending nights at friends solely smoking. Saturday i only brought my Solo, and turned down every doobie that came my way.

They pretty much said "it's the same thing" and "since when do you turn down joints" but they will have to accept it. I like the high of vaping so much better than smoking, and my vaporizer collection is growing to the point where i can say fuck combustion totally. The people on this forum helped me with this too, because you helped me choose everything i needed for this!

wiggles

Honestly, combusting was screwing with my lungs. I'm trying to get myself back in shape and it was destroying my running training. Edibles and extracts let me have the best of both worlds. Plus there's the added bonus of having them last a LONG time, which prevents me from using them constantly. It's got to be a one day event.

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Im all for f ing combustion with weed.But theres something that needs to be said for the boost you get when you smoke a cigarette after you spark up vape up:smug: .Nothing like a newport.Other cigarettes dont compare. I would have never started smoking cigarettes if it wasnt for weed.9 years ago I heard it would boost my high and havent I stopped since. When I had to stop weed I transitioned to squares...coffee ,cigarettes, weed all my lifes vices.

Nbajunkie,

Nooky72

Dog Marley
I miss the process of skinning up a nice fat joint & feel nostalgic to an extent but having packed the cigarettes over 5 years ago now, thus reclaiming my lungs in the process, the vapour route is perfect for my lifestyle because I can experience these pure & true highs from weed without the combustion health damage.

PS I read the book Easy Way by Allen Carr to help me stop smoking & to escape the tobacco trap. Best £4.99 I will ever spend!

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
theres something that needs to be said for the boost you get when you smoke a cigarette after you spark up vape up:smug: .Nothing like a newport.Other cigarettes dont compare. I would have never started smoking cigarettes if it wasnt for weed.9 years ago I heard it would boost my high and havent I stopped since. When I had to stop weed I transitioned to squares...coffee ,cigarettes, weed all my lifes vices.
This is hands down the 'FUNNIEST' statement I've ever read here. (Insert your own adjective for the word 'funniest'). ;)

l33t

Was a daily smoker 3-4 grams for almost 10 years . Was always mixing with tobacco. I thought I needed a break from weed in October-November so was only smoking once per week ( 4-5 hits ) . Still smoked cigarettes , two packs in fact. Stopped cold turkey , in fact didn't smoke anything for a week . Then bought a volcano and a week after an Arizer Solo . I only use my Arizer Solo now. So I'm combustion free and cig free for more than 3 months now. Love it :) Tried to take a couple of hits from a joint my friend passed me , thought it tasted like benzene or something horrible ( ashtray ) . Don't think I will ever combust again !

Thank you guys :) Love this forum

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Was a daily smoker 3-4 grams for almost 10 years . Was always mixing with tobacco. I thought I needed a break from weed in October-November so was only smoking once per week ( 4-5 hits ) . Still smoked cigarettes , two packs in fact. Stopped cold turkey , in fact didn't smoke anything for a week . Then bought a volcano and a week after an Arizer Solo . I only use my Arizer Solo now. So I'm combustion free and cig free for more than 3 months now. Love it :) Tried to take a couple of hits from a joint my friend passed me , thought it tasted like benzene or something horrible ( ashtray ) . Don't think I will ever combust again !

Thank you guys :) Love this forum
Congratulations.

Jeppy,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
I quit combusting and cigs.. the only time I touch a flame now is when Im chilling with a buddy who doesn't vape
The pax helped me alot with that , just pull it out and vape when my friends are smoking a joint.

i was a weed smoker for 7+ years , and a cig smoker for 3 years.
i do not miss cigs , but i must admit i miss the process of rolling a nice one.
If I can vape , i will not combust.

exit

I'll gladly smoke a "BACKWOODS" blunt anytime but I REFUSE to combust anything else....
So I guess I'll vote for "rarely combust" :lol::tup:

exit,

Detonator

Wow, I cant believe this is really happening but the last few days I hafe been reaching for the solo and forgetting about the B. I am surprised. Even though I quit cigs through e cig vaping it took me a while ( now off for 1.5 years). I had only tried cheap box vapes from lhs before and didnt care much for it. Nice, thanks fc community for being here.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
^^^
+1 I pass up joints at parties now, even if it means going without. Never thought I'd see the day. :lol:

Wow that says a lot. Hopefully I get to that point one day. Right now I'm still transitioning. It took me a little while to appreciate the different "high". Before buying my vape I read that a vaping "high" would be different than I was used to with smoking. Everyone was telling me it was a cleaner "high" but it sounded like b.s. to me but now I know exactley what they were talking about. It feels much cleaner and lasts longer. Can't believe I smoked every single day for 16 years. :doh:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hand in there Hoof Hearted, it will happen. Just go vapor only for at least two weeks and see how you feel tasting a blunt then.

I haven't combusted since around Dec. of 2009. And I would bet that at this point, not only would I despise the taste of it, but I might not like the high anymore either. I get plenty ripped when I want to with vapor. But as you said, it's a clearer high and there's none of the total couch lock.

I'm never going back. I'm not a betting gal, but if you lay off the combustion for a few weeks, I'm thinking you may say the same thing. :nod: And welcome to the forum.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I'd rather suck farts then combust.

Wait....it depends on who's handing out the farts....but still!

:razz:

mvapes,

RGB1616

I've switched to vaping, but can't really say that i'm off combustion as everyone that I know combusts socially.

I think that vaping is more personal, whereas smoking socially deals with combustion. I don't really want to explain to my friends how different vaping is from combustion, as they don't really have the patience for vaping.

It is better though...by a mile :)

RGB1616,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
First time poster, but long time lurker here.

I have been combustion free for over 10 years.

Vaponly,
Reactions: Vitolo

DBA

I voted that I combust regularly, I do vape but I am still smoking joints (I mostly smoke social and with friends, no tobacco anymore in joints or otherwise) but when I'm by myself I will always prefer to vape for the effect as well as the taste as for my lungs (and some of my friends do, too). I am still kicking the habit of smoking tobacco as well so I'm using smoking joints as a way to still get some smoke when I feel like it. Always a better alternative to starting tobacco again in my opinion :)
I definitely prefer the taste of vaping but I am not yet disgusted by combustion nor will I pass up any form of consuming herb at this time. I do intend on fucking combusting completely but I'm not there yet. I have been combusting weed for 10 years and tobacco for a little less maybe 9 or 9,5 years. Working out well so far! I am hoping that the next time a poll like this comes up I too will be fucking combustion for good!

Vape on!

DBA,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
I smoked out of a spoon pipe a few months back, (note that I had been vaping oils and leaf for a good half a year) and I was thoroughly disgusted by the taste of the combusted material, even out of my bubbler that night.
Some of my buddies still hit water pipes and there old box vapes are stowed away collecting dust while the flame continues to burn.
Personally, when I realized that the taste of smoke was unenjoyable to me, I realized I had truly been brought over to the vape side. That being said, I gave away most of my pieces to friends and started collecting vapes :lol:

Fuck Combustion!

But to those who still do it, whatever floats your boat :cool:

VapoRoor,
Top Bottom