1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SVuser, Jun 21, 2012.

?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

1. I fucked combustion completely

57.5%
  2. I mostly vape but combust regularly

9.2%
  3. I mostly vape but combust rarely

30.2%
  4. I combust more than I vape

2.6%
  5. Fuck vaping

0.5%
  1. Prophecy

Prophecy Well-Known Member

I have smoked over 12 years that begun with cigarettes in my tennager years, later than i have found my love for herbs but still have it smoked.
    On my beginning 20's i have quit with cigarettes and only smoked herbs, after a severe throat disease I knew it can not go on like this.

I had only experiences up to that point with an arizer EQ from a friend but it was only 3-4 times and when i use it ever i had smoked before so i have not found much benefits from it.

Then last year i found the Dynavap M and thought for this price i can not go wrong and have buyt one and with that, another world has opened for me,I have never smoked again since he arrived. The flavour and the efficience was very impressing for me i fell in love from the begining :)

2. SillyHerbaloski

SillyHerbaloski expert brain baker

I'd say I'm a vaper but the truth is that I won't pass up a nice jibba or bowl if a friend offers. I usually have a vape on me but when there's a tasty jibba in your face... well, whatchu gonna do huh? lol

His_Highness and arb like this.
  3. droog77

droog77 Well-Known Member

I got my first vape (1st gen. Pax) in January of 2013. Haven’t combusted since (except for a couple of accidents while learning to use my DynaVap M and my Sticky Brick Jr.).

In Dec. of 2014, I replaced the Pax with a Crafty. The Crafty was replaced under warranty in the fall of 2016, and the replacement unit is still going strong.

I got curious about DynaVap products, due to all the hype they were getting over at r/vaporents, so I bought one of those in 2017. After getting my feet wet in the butane vape category, with the M, VAS struck again and I bought a Sticky Brick Jr. a year ago. Between the Crafty, M, and SBJ, I feel like I have all the bases covered at this point.

4. Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal Child Of The Revolution

I've never been a tobacco smoker, and hadn't been regularly smoking cannabis long before discovering vaping a year ago. That was it, I haven't voluntarily combusted, and it tasted terrible when forced to. If I had to combust or quit, I'd quit. Madri-Gal gets headaches from mj smoke, and I wouldn't want to bother him. I don't want the smell in my clothes, hair, home or car. My asthma has improved, and I don't want it getting worse. Vaping has been life altering to the good.

5. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

I’ve been here a long time. I hate smoking. I still do it like once or twice a year with my brother or people very close. But when given the choice I always vape.

I’ll never go back myself

Squiby, Madri-Gal and His_Highness like this.
  6. MegaMan2k

MegaMan2k Well-Known Member

I just came into this thread to see if anyone els was complaining over headaches from combustion,

Quit combustion around 3 years ago, but took a few puffs on a J last night, and it gave me insane tension headache, even continued into the next day (lasted for 2 days total)

And i do see some people in here that feel the same way, so maybe it isnt just me!

Madri-Gal likes this.
  7. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

I definitely don’t feel that good after smoking, that’s for sure. LOL

8. MegaMan2k

MegaMan2k Well-Known Member

I just found out that there was also tobacco mixed in that joint, That makes more sense... Cuz I do remember being able to combust a small pibe of good herb without issues, it just has that wierd burnt taste ofc,

I was wondering if we can attribute some of the increased effects i feel from vaping vs combusting to the preservation of terpenes from only exposing the plant oils to lower temps, and not flash-heating to 1000c maybe,

Madri-Gal likes this.
  9. Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal Child Of The Revolution

Yup, it helps to not torch the terps.

I hope you have recovered from your headache. :leaf:

10. TiSteamo

TiSteamo Active Member

I fucked combustion completely.
    I'm talking about Jane Combustion, a friend of mine.

Then, I smoked a cigarette.
    Sorry, I meant, I vaporized a little.

11. m0sh

m0sh Singer Song Writer Stoner

My issue with this post is that I can edit my pick.
    I used to combust rarely (only at a friends house/not my weed) but I decided to quit for good now as I became a father.

FUCK COMBUSTION. PERIOD.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors