How many grams of AVB to get me buzzed.

Skags-

Vikingur
So yea how many grams of avb would i have to eat to get baked? I have 8 grams that i have nothing to do with,should i save it or would i get a buzz from eatin it ?

Skags-,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
You will get the most out of ABV by eating it. 8g would be a lot. Try going with 0.25g- 0.5g to start? I extract into butter or oil to use with cooking it’s more manageable as eating dry ABV isn’t the funnest experience.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I agree with @Winegums 0.25g- 0.5g to start?. So 1/2 -> 1 teaspoon full.

But be aware that it will vary a lot based on what your starting materials quality was, how heavily you vaped it and your own tolerance.

Start with the smaller amount and give it 1.5 -> 2 hours (about 45-60 min if you infuse with butter/coconut oil) to kick in.

If you are just eating the AVB raw then mix it with peanut butter or sprinkle it on a slice of pizza. You need some fats in the dose to aid the process.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
As an experiment ... I decided to use 100% of my herb by eating whatever ABV was left over from vaping. I lasted one night because by the end of the night the ABV upset my stomach a little, gave me gas and a mild case of diarrhea. I didn't make anything with the ABV I just ate it. I have a feeling I would have fared better if I had made firecrackers or something.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Don’t underestimate the power of ABV.........:uhoh::evil:

Start slow and work your way up. I agree with all the above. I made a milkshake and included ABV and peanut butter that was nuked for 30 seconds. It was really tasty, I added chocolate chips too. The helped to hide the taste of the ABV.

A 1/3 of a cup would definitely be too much. I used that amount and I was too baked and had to ride it out. Not a very fun experience. It lasted over 24 hours but the effects lessened towards the end but still felt extremely tired. I learned a valuable lesson.

sickmanfraud

For anyone who ate too much cannabis and has had a greenout, I strongly suggest having some CBD tincture or herbs to lower the THC effects and stop what could be a bad experience.

I asked about suggestions for AVB usage a few weeks ago and did not get much new information.

asdf420

When I vaped 1:1 thc:cbd weed because I was getting too high, I got even higher. So I would recommend herb with very little or no THC for that.
Tincture seems like the easiest way. Good for getting THCV out of flower with it, that would require vaping temps that are too high. How much you need probably depends on how cooked the ABV is?.. I'd try to stick with "yellow" ABV, should be pretty potent?

asdf420,

Alexis

Well that went well!

I ended up eating 3 grams straight,felt a slight buzz,but nothing too serious,so i went out and picked up a new oz of that killer Wedding Cake.

Thanks for the replies!
You really need to infuse it into coconut oil with sunflower lecithin, then strain through muslin.
If I ate 3 grams worth of my coconut oil abv, that would be an overdose.
I take it daily mainly as a digestive aid, but it is very strong physically at doses well under 0.5 grams of abv.
I swear the infused coconut oil will give you so much more from it, effect wise.

Alexis,
Reactions: asdf420

sixstringsmash

Careful with this method, it can back fire if you pack the avb into the caps.

Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong - BeyondCheonic Blog

Not to want to be the one to be a pessimist, but it sounds like this guy just had way too much ABV than he could handle. I've been doing the pill trick for about the past 2 years and have found it works great, is super easy to do, and is definitely not too strong as long as you don't take too much at once.

If I heard a hundred stories of people having this problem I might be more inclined to believe that article, but if it's just one person telling this story without any backup I have to take it with a huge grain of salt here.

Fightingteam

Not to want to be the one to be a pessimist, but it sounds like this guy just had way too much ABV than he could handle. I've been doing the pill trick for about the past 2 years and have found it works great, is super easy to do, and is definitely not too strong as long as you don't take too much at once.

If I heard a hundred stories of people having this problem I might be more inclined to believe that article, but if it's just one person telling this story without any backup I have to take it with a huge grain of salt here.
Exactly, everyone is going to have different tolerance levels and vape their stuff a little more completely. I vape till it's dark brown sometimes black if I really want to finish the bowl completely. I usually put 40 - 80 grams in when I make swamp water but I have a high tolerance. I've had 12 capsules full before and it did absolutely nothing. I have a hard time believing anyone could get that high from such a low dose (an amount that wouldn't even get me very high vaping) without some other factor at play.

Top Bottom